Where were you when Milo lost his audience?

#MiloBoyLover #BenusDeMilo #Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=58m4s
archive.fo/v55D4
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3736/menshn-co-founder-embroiled-in-sex-scandal/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/27/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-guilty-of-making-indecent-images-of-children/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/
youtu.be/Zeyi_9vEZLg?t=2m40s
reuters.com/video/2017/02/16/trump-says-he-is-the-least-racist-person?videoId=371135921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck

There is literally nothing wrong with pedosexuality.

lolwut

I mean, I feel like I'm missing a major chunk of context here but still... lolwut?

Does this confirm that ALL LGBQTLMNOP-+& people are indeed mentally unstable predators?

just no

shill threads are all over the board tonight
>saged and hidden

Since when was hating faggots considered "shilling" on Sup Forums? Fuck off retard.

milo is greek afterall so it's no surprise he's into older sex teachers

i was on Sup Forums shilling

Really hope all these alt-right mossad agents to be exposed. Anyone who refuses to aknowledge the jewish problem needs to be discredited.

Milo was apparently molested when he was younger and this is him trying to explain it.

This. You are fucking bigots.

But seriously, fucking go watch the context of what milo said. He was talking about mentoring relationships, not even sexual ones.

Liberals are clickbaiting you stupid niggers.

shh, that's not what the shills want you to know

Did you even listen to your own video you posted? He clearly made a distinction between pedophilia and liking young boys who have actually gone through puberty. I'm not trying to pretend milo isn't a disgusting degenerate, but you are plain retarded.

R O L L A N

Hope it's not somewhere in africa

Roll

HE'S TALKING ABOUT TEENAGERS YOU FUCK

fuck it

Let's see where the next step will take us.

G

daily reminder that milo was not talking about a sexual relationship with young boys AT ALL and the liberals have twisted this and are manipulating you faggots with clickbait.

i don't even like the guy, but did you fags read what he actually said?

he was talking about how when young gay fags get their parents flipping out at them older people can redpill them and have a MENTOR RELATIONSHIP.

for fuck's sake, he was not talking about a sexual relationship but a mentoring one.
but hey, its fun to perpetuate fake news right?

~~~~
MAKE THIS NEW COPYPASTA

I cannot believe i'm fucking defending the faggot i hate, but i hate you shills more. No-one believes your crap that can be debunked in 5 seconds, milo's not a fucking pedophile and was not even talking about a sexual relationship.

The funniest thing was when that black panel guest tried to say Milo was a closet gay. He was right about the guests being stupid.

Roland for somewhere without mexicans

Dont tell me what to do

This is old as fuck. He said this on Rogan's show like a year ago. lmao

fake news

Those videos are a year old, why are they only being used now?
Don't let the shills divide and conquer.

>He was talking about mentoring relationships, not even sexual ones.

No he was talking about sexual relationships

Link to the full video for context:
youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=58m4s

Milo's response on Facebook:
archive.fo/v55D4

A note for idiots (UPDATED):
I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.
Some facts to consider:
1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.
(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3736/menshn-co-founder-embroiled-in-sex-scandal/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/11/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-nyberg-claimed-to-be-a-pedophile-apologised-for-white-nationalism/
(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/27/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-guilty-of-making-indecent-images-of-children/
1. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

Fuck off Shareblue.

>He's talking about 13 year olds

Wow, everything is fine now

false.
see
>"I was not talking about anything illegal"

1. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows.
2. The videos do not show what people say they show. I did joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.
3. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.
4. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
5. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.
6. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

>libs fuck teenagers all the time and fuck adults as teenagers all the time
>it's not okay when Milo gets diddled by a priest and likes it
really cranked my cranium

The odds are against me.

>TEENAGERS
"Teenager" is a word that didn't exist before the 1970s. It's made up by kikes to meld your mind into accepting degeneracy.

He's talking about 17 year olds and in a mentoring capacity, not a fucking capacity.

You have no evidence, shill btfo

>hey I'm just saying it's ok to fuck boys as soon as they hit puberty I'm not a nonce or anything

Oh that's fine then.

>get touched when you were a little kid
>End up as a gay faggot
>Think pedophilia is okay

d

>"I was not talking about anything illegal"

He's backpedaling

The context of the quote was in a conversation about sexual relationships, specifically his own when he was 13 years old. The chat was him explaining why it was acceptable for him and other boys like him to have sex with older men.

I watched the unedited conversation first. I know what he said, you don't.

Right here gay boy.

youtu.be/Zeyi_9vEZLg?t=2m40s

T H I R T E E N

fuggg

He just said that 13 year old was okay because they are in puberty.

almost correct.
I think it was more of a way of dividing generations, and getting people to accept the idea of "youth culture"

wow the shills are really pushing a narrative. if they were smart, they'd be more subtle.

Just like my libertarian strawman memes, but genuine sentiments.

>You have no evidence, shill btfo

Evidence? It's not a theory. Milo said this shit himself. Watch the whole conversation

Gimme the digits and I'll decide from there.

Rescuing the 13 year old boy trapped in his closet.

MAYBE IF WE MAKE 60 THREADS Sup Forums WILL START THINKING IT'S TRUE AND TOTALLY NOT NOTICE OUR 100% TRANSPARENT TACTICS

It's also not the first time he's brought it up. Prior to him blowing up in popularity one of his "in his apartment" webcasts went over it IIRC.

I just watched your video, all it proves is the faggot is a degenerate (which we all knew).

He does not even fucking say 13 there, quit lying shill.

i did and everyone here needs to go watch the "proof" the shills are providing.

make up your own mind and you'll see they're literally fucking making up phrases he did not say and cannot provide video evidence of their claims.

ask them for evidence and they'll link him being a degenerate but not the specific phrase.

He will recover from this like Trump recovered from pussygate. He will only emerge stronger.

watching bill maher

I mean, is he wrong? Say you are a 15 y/o faggot, wouldn't you want a hot 40 y/o mentor/sugar-daddy to guide you? On top of that, buttsex

No he won't, because he went on the defensive, which Trump never does.

Doesn't surprise me, his whole thing is pushing the envelope.

He needs to 4D chess this and cause an investigation into Pizzagate.

He's wrong. a 15 year old isn't in a place mentally where they can give consent, and in that situation they are more than likely to be manipulated into sex by the adult

>i did and everyone here needs to go watch the "proof" the shills are providing.

No you didn't. He's talking about boys as age as 13, just past puberty, using himself as an example. He rationalized deviancy and degeneracy. It's reality. It really happened. Get over it.

Kys, EQG fag, you have no place here.

hang him

>which Trump never does

Trump is a real person in the real world, he's not just a meme you imagined in your head.

reuters.com/video/2017/02/16/trump-says-he-is-the-least-racist-person?videoId=371135921

Now that I've watched this, its' not nearly as damaging as it was made out to be.

He's basically saying 'the older generation is profoundly important in the development of the younger generation'. Aka, father & son, aka mentoring.

These are positive things.

It's the dumbasses he's speaking with that conflated the topic with pedophilia which is a separate topic.

>15 year olds can't give consent

For the greatest part of human history teenagers were sexually active.

This notion that they are not psychologically ready is an invention of the last century. Teenage sex was the norm, not the exception.

>I mean, is he wrong? Say you are a 15 y/o faggot, wouldn't you want a hot 40 y/o mentor/sugar-daddy to guide you? On top of that, buttsex

That's not the problem. The problem is he is taking responsibility for the act away from the adult and putting it on the child because the child wants sex.

And the people who he's talking to this about correctly point out, a 28 year old fucking a 13 year old and saying "he/she came on to me" does fuck all. Because the 28 year old is the adult in this situation and they have a responsibility not to fuck children.

I REPEAT, THIS IS FAKE NEWS. MILO IS SKY-ROCKETING IN POPULARITY AND THE SHILLS ARE OUT TO SLANDER HIM WITH AN OBVIOUSLY EDITED TAPE. REWATCH IT AND NOTICE THE SKIPS BETWEEN MILO AND THE ATHEIST FAG. CONTEXT HAS BEEN MUDDLED. KIKES ARE TERRIFIED.

Rol

the alt-reddit reeeealy is embarrassing themselves with this one.

and 17?

Not gonna lie, form Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let that kike have the keys to the boys locker-room

>Where were you when Milo lost his audience?
Let's just say I was "Busy".

Pic related

sage'ing shill threads

Roll me.

>It's the dumbasses he's speaking with that conflated the topic with pedophilia which is a separate topic.

There's little difference in mental maturity between a post and pre-pubescent child, which is what the issue is. It's hardly conflation.

a 13 year old isn't a "child".

Any honest man here would admit when they were 13 they would have no problem fucking a hot 28 year old woman, heterosexual men would be better off if that was the norm desu.

>tfw the sex life of a homosexual journalist is now political discussion

If Milo was even remotely Muslim/SJW/Feminist you would never accept that explanation.

Face it; He likes 'em young.

>Sup Forums in charge of reading and watching source material
>gleaning what you want to and already believe from a source, rather than what it actually says
You fags are as bad as libkeks

Am I pedo if I'm attracted to 14 to 19 years old. Something inside me dies if a girl is one night older than 20 years old

>children
That's the entire point, the west infantalizes its population so much, that today you have 25 y/o manchilds living with their parents.
Sure, in legal terms the adult is responsible, but the whole frame of the conversation is built on false assumptions.

There is a reason as to why girls start menstruating at that age. There is a reason teenagers are fucking obsessed with sex.
During our evolution, that was ideal age to start having babies.
This puritanical approach is ridiculous to the point that it implies that a 17 y/o is an innocent child, but the second it turns 18 a girl can fuck 75 y/o dudes for money, and it's a-ok

Better than season 6

"I was not talking about pre-pubescent boys"
>gay men often use the word boy when they refer to consenting adults"

No, no. Everyone knows once that first public hair grows, you are a responsible adult. It is basically the source of all human wisdom.
Grass on playing field = well he's kind of like a man, except life experience, and being a man, etc.

#BenusDeMilo

TOP KEK

Ehhh... i don't think i can defend this one. the title of the video is click bait, but the actual content of what Milo said is still questionable.

they are victim-blaming him

>a 13 year old isn't a "child".

Yes they are. They are lightyears away from adult reasoning skills, on top of new pressures a new knowledge introduced by puberty. Read a fucking human development book.

>Any honest man here would admit when they were 13 they would have no problem fucking a hot 28 year old woman, heterosexual men would be better off if that was the norm desu.

I wanted to fuck everything when I was 13. It doesn't make a difference. Desires are a fucking horrible indicator for what a child should engage in.

Do us all a favor and gas yourself after your done blowing Milo. Pedophiles deserve death, and yes that includes fucking 13 year olds

>Face it; He likes 'em young.

He likes them old.

That was the whole point, see the "daddy" fetish he has.

Canceled my order on his book.

Many countries have the age of consent at 13, 14 or 15, like japan, where it is 13.
And like people said, historically, this just isn't true.

Was bound to happen. Fucking disgusting.
Gays/trans are all sick and need help.

>i'm being edgy on the internet

reel

>its fucking nothing

once again, Sup Forums proves its willingness to take bait in any form

ROLLAN

bepis

Never mind, it's just another smear campaign. Smears won't work anymore, even if you don't like the person being smeared lies will not win over truth.