>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TrumpNightlyNews/
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwlAT_AwU
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/17/ted-nugent-not-ruling-out-2018-senate-run.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Xn1ipSLFs&index=19&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw
youtube.com/watch?v=POQNyTPMi_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what it awoooo

fuck Hillary and fuck black people

praise kek

Daily reminder, the Paul family still has deep roots in Sup Forums. The roots of my roots are also my roots.

>Japan is the Trump Administration's only solid ally atm
I guess the Jews really do fear the samurai

someone post that tomboy pasta
I want to shatter my heart to pieces again

>If you act like a cuck, you win

Oh...
Well ummmm you mean the age that your hero Milo thinks is okay to fornicate with?

Are you hitting on me?

Fucking alt-right freak

>It was his turn

God bless that leaf baker, he was pretty great for a leaf.

lel

Morning Joe and Mika are going to be intolerable for the foreseeable future. I recommend not watching it in the morning.

Get in here, watching comfy old primary debates, making drinking game

>turdposter

>Trump is the president

reality will never set in

Checked

Its too hard

Fuck borders and laws and shit

Not really, no. Trump has been gunning for it since the early 90s.

>we don't own our border
WRONG

trump should seize jeb's land

Stop namefagging, thank you.

OK, here's a little poem for all you drumpfkins

Trumpty Dumpty wanted a wall
Lining the border, 20 feet tall
The Mexican people agreed with the lout
"We'll pay for the thing if it keeps Trumpty out"

>you're not gonna win Donald
>you won't get 270 delegates Donald
>you can't insult your way to the Presidency Donald
Why should anyone listen to this guy

No TNN this morning?

Lmao what a sore loser. We were always going to have to use eminent domain, pretty much every infrastructure project does.

He assumes that because weak neocons couldn't get it done that Trump can't. What a weakling. Most people who live on the border would GIVE away their land if it means border security. Their land isn't worth much if its a smuggling route for human traffickers anyways.

urbandictionary.com

Anybody see this shit? It's like reading the script of a shitty Seth Meyers or Colbert show. What happened to shit like "when you shave your pubes then piss in it" on the homepage. This shit is garbage

Jeb is taller and has more reach.

He could literally beat the fuck out of t-rex armed Trump.

I can't create a poll for some reason so instead I'll ask here:
Of the following Neocons, who is the worst in terms of Treason?
>Evan McMullin
>Bill Kristol
>Rick Wilson

>reality will never set in
For some more than others.

He comes and goes, probably busy. Last here 4 days ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/TrumpNightlyNews/

Yeah I mean it's not like we went to the moon or anything with what were essentially pocket calculators
Building a whole WALL? Fucking impossible
Libs will never realize that sort of attitude is part of the reason they're losing

As long as they're paying I don't give a shit how they rationalize it.

If there's one thing I know about eminent domain it's that if they want it, they are going to take it. Period. If some idiot lives on the border and is going to be surprised when his land gets taken and a wall is made there, that idiot is a super idiot.

>build the wall 1 meter away from property
I mean that is possible right?

I firmly believe that Trump was the ONLY gop candidate who could have defeated Clinton.

Just imagine Jeb! dealing with all the bullshit that Trump went through during the general election. He would have suicided himself.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

>we're very lucky john mccain is not in charge

you're right about that, Rand

D) All of the above.

Ahmed, Ahmed, salty and brown
Shills on Sup Forums with a permanent frown
Earns some nickels under Union Jack
But he can't come here - he'll have to go back

All three are irrelevant

One of them is here and spams their tweets all day

It would be a shame if Sup Forums took it over:
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwlAT_AwU

>Sterilized UD
They have to ruin things that aren't even that good. Goddamn, leftism is like a fucking virus. It spreads to new hosts, destroys them, then onto the next.

kek

Trump's career speciality was putting together complex properties into a single package.

No other GOP candidate could've taken the Rust Belt. They would've fought for the conventional battleground states and lost.

John McCain
He actually has some power behind his actions

nothing happened today.
>faggots got mad
>milo said he wanted to make passionate love to a schoolboy
>gets CPAC speaking role
>says he mispoke

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/17/ted-nugent-not-ruling-out-2018-senate-run.html
let's make it happen /ptg/

I may not like him on some things (he carries water for the nutty Kochs), but he makes salient points often enough I can't hate the guy.

10/10

11/10 if you just made that up

What?

Kristol
They're all powerless and absolute shit tier but Kike Kristol is the only one who's openly advocating and intelligence coup and literal white genocide

Hey, to the guys who gave me their thoughts on re:zero a few threads ago, thanks

You belong in an oven.

Whoops, forgot about him.
For the record, despite him being listed a Republican, its 50-49-1 in the Senate due to his treasonous ties.

Just YEB! being a cuck for spics. That, or his goblin posted that.

Trump rally, Melbourne, FL.

Awesome time.

Damn shills out in full force tonight, must be salty as fuck after Saturday rally

Why did Trump think that selling steaks out of an electronic store was a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

You have to admit this was not very bright.

shortest post ever? we report, you decide

NTNN FEBRUARY 19, 2017
MORNING
>Chris Wallace says "enemy of the people" is "over the line"
>Rinsed Benis on "Sunday shows"
>defends "enemy of the people" remark
>Rush Limbaugh on Fox News Sunday
>Randlet responds to McCain attacks on Trump: "we're very lucky McCain is not in charge"
AFTERNOON
>President says his "Sweden last night" remark was referring to a story he saw on Fox News (during Tucker Time)

Imagine any other politician in American history, not just GOP candidate, that could have survived 12 phony rape accusers and pussygate.

I always imagined that whole poem in a cheesy, cheerleader routine and thought it was great. When I saw the video of it being chanted by some edgy neopagan teens like they were serious and thought themselves to be genuinely intimidating, I nearly vomited from the cringing it induced.

I don't know if they are ever not fucking salty as hell.

>d-d-drumpf won the popular vote

Uhmm, don't think so sweetie

Don't know if anyone cares, but I have images of most the media section, proving they're Jews.

Well he's a multi-billionaire and the leader of the free world so maybe start taking notes

So true. That crazy old koot would be launching the nukes at Russia by now. He's literally senile.

>if you just made that up
I did

>Randlet responds to McCain attacks on Trump: "we're very lucky McCain is not in charge"
Tell me about it

The main reason for Trump stakes was to supply his own properties. Cut out that expense.

I'm guessing it was the only retail outlet that would take them.

I'm jelly

Chris Wallace is a traitor.

>17
>pedophilia
wew lad

post them

Everyone makes mistakes

Ye probably posted just for the sake of posting anything to make him somehow relevant.

the lugenpresse sure looks busy making lies about Trump

He never liked Trump, he only moderated well in the last debate because he hates Hillary even more

I was pretty happy that one of the faithless electors went to Ron Paul, actually. Reminds everyone that Trump didn't come out of nowhere.

Fucking Juglurmf supporters trying to fudge the numbers their way, as always. Hillary won by 15 billion votes, you racist Nazi bigot.

Hillary didn't win the majority of votes either.
Not like it matters in a popular vote.

The electoral college is like 56 popular votes, in which Trump won around 34 of.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Xn1ipSLFs&index=19&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw

Let's see them.

Every time
Rapeman and his credit pages

>full day on campus tomorrow of faculty and students being ass mad about trump
>the uni president is even coming to our campus (we're a satellite) to take questions

Tomorrow is going to be a good day

Yeah McCain is definitely the worst. Proliferated the phony piss gate story, constantly agitating for war with Russia, constantly trying to undermine the President while his whore daughter defends him on Outnumbered.

Also, Reince is our guy.
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=POQNyTPMi_w

He worked for NBC and ABC, no wonder:
>Christopher "Chris" Wallace (born October 12, 1947)[2] is an American television anchor and political commentator who is the host of the Fox Broadcasting Company/Fox News Channel program Fox News Sunday. Wallace has won three Emmy Awards and the Dupont-Columbia Silver Baton Award. Wallace has been with Fox News since 2003. As a previous moderator of Meet the Press on NBC, Wallace is the only person to date to have served as host/moderator of more than one of the major Sunday morning political talk shows.[3]

>Wallace was born in Chicago, Illinois,[2] the son of longtime CBS 60 Minutes reporter Mike Wallace and Norma Kaphan.[4] Wallace is Jewish[5] and both his parents were Jewish.[6][7] His parents divorced when he was one year old. He grew up in a home with his mother and his stepfather, former CBS News President Bill Leonard.[8] He did not develop a relationship with his biological father until the age of 14.[9] Leonard gave him early exposure to political journalism, hiring him as an assistant to Walter Cronkite at the 1964 Republican National Convention.

>Wallace left NBC in 1989 for ABC. At ABC News, Wallace was the senior correspondent for Primetime Thursday and occasionally hosted Nightline. During the first Gulf War in 1991, he reported from Tel Aviv on the Iraqi Scud missiles attacks. At the time, the Israeli Government did not want to advertise where the Scuds landed, in order to prevent the Iraqis from making adjustments to their launchers. On one episode of Nightline, Wallace started describing the location in Tel Aviv where a Scud missile landed. Nightline host Ted Koppel cut him off, and asked him to point to a general area rather than give a specific location.[14]

>After another 14 years at ABC, Wallace left in 2003 to join the Fox News Channel.

And the left keeps devouring itself over Melania, slut shaming, accent shaming, things they crucify normies for if it were anyone else. Infighting ensues, and they look like absolute retards by the end of it.

It's fucking AMAZING

>H-H-Hillary didn't win the majority of votes

Say it with me, drumpfkins

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T

ANY OF YOU GETTING HIS NEW BOOK IN OCTOBER