Is this orange sack of urine completely clueless on Syria?

Is this orange sack of urine completely clueless on Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/30/trump-recruits-saudis-support-syria-safe-zones/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahr_al-Bared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarmouk_Camp
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1085746/dunford-meets-russian-counterpart-to-strengthen-mil-to-mil-contacts
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he already did this.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/30/trump-recruits-saudis-support-syria-safe-zones/

retard.

He knows exactly what is going on. We aren't taking any refugees.

the europeans honestly don't deserve it, but of course russia and america have to save them from the fucking germans again

Safe Zones? That's what Hillary wanted and he said that would cause a major conflict with Russia's military force in Syria and start a war.

LMFAO.

>>>>implying the us backed route isnt shipped through sinai and through the Mediterranean

Youve drunk too much vodka boris, he knows more than you do

its called an 'ambit claim'

the guy is a successful businessman

unlike his pseudo intellectual critics

CHECKEM

That waste.

She wanted no-fly zones that would force a conflict with Russia you fucking shill

are you srs cant tell the difference between a no-fly zone and a safe zone that doesn't provoke war

>shipping gas in ships

you have an IQ of 25. this is not at all related to no fly zones

Could be worse.

At least Hillary isn't president.

There's a difference between "safe zones" and "no fly zones".

Safe zones are actually about keeping people safe. No fly zones are a masked way of sliding the conflict advantage to the Saudi proxies.

Look at her red reset button, yer wide eyed yelling at Putin and TELL me she wasn't chomping at the bit to shoot a Russian plane down.

Russia doesn't want to kill civilians. Just don't put the people in the way (like killdog would've done)

>muh destroy ISIS.
>muh fighting islamic terrorism

When in reality he's making arrangements with KSA and Qatar to provide footholds for them to expand further. Under US military protection no less.

>dumbf
>expecting the geriatric dimwit to know anything beyond how to go bankrupt
>...and grab his daughters' pussies

Yes he is.
Wahhabists paying for safe zones = safe haven for Salafists.
This man is seriously retarded, just goes with whatever Israel and Saudi Arabia tell him.

Whatever gets this shit wrapped up and stops the rapeuges. 6 years of war is long enough.

No.

Trump said he didn't want to get involved in more conflict in Syria, he even supported Assad staying in.

And safe zones are also automatically can be flown over, which means it's by default a no fly zone since we wouldn't want another foreign adversary to interfere in it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

this. it is a safe zone for ISIS.

Trump bends over for the jews yet again

>I never listened to anything Trump ever said on the subject.

We know pal.

>And safe zones are also automatically can be flown over

Didn't know isis were armed with fighter jets.

that's how it should have been handled from the start or maybe get those useless turk roach faggots to hold them for awhile.

What am I reading?

>There's a difference between "safe zones" and "no fly zones".
"Safe zones" require 30k troops to fight off active war between the government and terrorists. Troops need air support, which translates into a no-fly zone.
>Safe zones are actually about keeping people safe
No they're not you fat amoeba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahr_al-Bared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarmouk_Camp
Safe zones are ground zero for wahhabi indoctrination, there's no jobs, no law enforcement, no sanitary conditions. And if Saudis are involved you can bet your ass there will be weapons, Salafi clerics and Sharia law. Safe zone is a bastion for Saudi proxies in Syria.

Well if he does, hopefully Russia will enter into the conflict bigly. I hate to see SAA get BTFO'd this far into the game. I've been rooting Assad since year one. Of Putin, Trump, Assad, the Syrian is the only one jew free. Assad 2020!

this

why is everyone on the website right now retarded or is it just me?

low quality thread.

>which translates into a no-fly zone.

see >

>orange sack of urine

Only lefty bitches name call like that, bro.

You a lefty bitch and you're movement is falling apart, faster than you even realize.

don't worry, Trump jingles his toys for the press and while they're distracted real things happen

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1085746/dunford-meets-russian-counterpart-to-strengthen-mil-to-mil-contacts

He's saying if its an American occupied safe zone, then russians/syrians won't be able to fly over there. I'm unsure how they would care though, there'd be no reason to be in this area if it's a (((safe zone))).

This is not good. Since this requires a force on the ground to work. If he sends planes its a no fly zone. I hes sends even batallion engineers it will be seen as military intervention.

>I'm unsure how they would care though, there'd be no reason to be in this area if it's a (((safe zone))).
I'm unsure about why the US would care if they flew through as long as they don't drop bombs there or crash into our planes

Safezones are a disaster unless they are completely coordinated and condoned by the Syria government on Syrian soil. Otherwise this is really bad.

This faggots, read this. Is there shill on tonight or has pol gone full retard. This is almost like im in summer pol.

The Syrians will do what Putin tells them. Trump will give him Crimea.

I thought Trump said he would work with Russia and Syria for the safe zones.

6x5

>Safe zones are ground zero for wahhabi indoctrination, there's no jobs, no law enforcement, no sanitary conditions

So it's like any refugee camp or European cities refugees arrive in?

fuckking pipelines.. are they even worth all this hassle anymore?

because when trump announces something about another country, it's usually a ploy to get a better deal out of the situation. He thrives off of big sweeping rhetoric in order to force the deal to be better for him

No. Trump send he would not intervene in syria and wanted tovstrenghten relations with russia. A safezone would be the opposite.

Wete will the pipe be built!!?

this. so many shills on tonight critical of our god emperor's 8-d chess maneuvers. NONE of you NEET faggots understand a fraction of what Trump is doing right now.

it's pretty obvious Trump doesn't give a shit about Crimea. he just wants Russia to withdraw support from Iran. cripple Iran with sanctions, they have a regime change and das juice is happy.

Trump bring pro American Ukrainian refugees to the US (he wants more white immigrants CPAC 2013) 2-3 million pro western Ukrainians gone the Ukraine goes back to being pro Russian and everybody is happy.

Iran BTFO
Ukraine back to being pro Russian
more whites in the US

it's a win for everybody

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>wanting to interfere with their ability to perform their religious practices
islamaphobic
as
fuck