Reminder that paid CTR shills are spamming the board with posts defending this fuck...

Reminder that paid CTR shills are spamming the board with posts defending this fuck. Most of us knew that Milo was controlled opposition, now CTR want us to associate with this guy so they can finaly shut this place down.

>t. shill

Bill Maher was just the beginning, goys. Now that he's been introduced to the masses the real work can begin.

Bump for truth

What makes you think this has anything to do with CTR shills? This is textbook right-wing hypocrisy. Republican senators speak out against homosexuals and get caught sucking men off in a bathroom. Alt-right neckbeards speak out against pedophilia and get caught advocating for pedophilia.

I think it's hilarious that people think this is actually the end of Milo's career. The left has already thrown everything plus the kitchen sink at him. The faggot is immune to objective criticism at this point, and we have the left to thank for it.

>jew uses reverse psychology, it's not very effective...

Stay strong Sup Forums. The normies are onto us now

CTR doesn't exists anymore dumbass.

0.02 shekels were added to your bank account

Bump. :^)

We Shareblue or bridge now nigga

The spamming of these threads is definitely not a natural thing. Sup Forums's Milo haters already disapproved of his lifestyle, and they wouldn't be at all surprised enough by this news to make so many god damn threads about it.

This is a total character assassination attempt by the left.

This is a good thing.
>hypocritical left attacks Milo for comments about 13 yo
>when questioned about Mohammad raping a 9 yo is btfo
Spread it like Milo's AIDS.

hey look CTR is calling others CTR

>Shariablue

this.

only newposters and idiots can't see this.

CTR is trying to covertly rally the anti-Milo guys on this board by pretending to be on the right too so they can push a total turn against Milo on this board.

this is the closest they've gotten so far to a bit of effective propaganda against him that could potentially divide and conquer this board so they are doubling down on it and hoping for the best.

don't let them play you. most anti-Milo guys on this board right now aren't even right wing. maybe a quarter are, tops. the rest are faking it to try and control narrative here.

SAGE_________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE_________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE_________SAGE_______________
SAGE_________SAGE_______________
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE

OP is a shill. We already knew Milo was a fag pervert and the MSM can't call us pedo lovers because they are the biggest supporters of pedophilia. I hate Milo but I hate shills even more.

I'm anti Milo, I think he's a disgusting faggot kike who fucks niggers, and I think the accusations are false. I think Sup Forums is smart enough to see through this ruse.

We know, stop giving bumps

reminder to sage shill threads

They make it so obvious
>Lets pretend we're against degeneracy yeahhh thatll fool them lol!
>spam the same shit 6 gorillion times simultaneously

they r so smart

t. reverse shill

fuck milo and fuck gay people

Hey OP. I'mma break a rule here by telling you I'm saging and hiding this thread

This. Obvious strawman.

yeah, we know. He wanted to get conservatives to accept "gay rights" and protection of "secularism."

Interesting bit here is that he's gay and liberal gays don't like any gays being associated with pedophilia.. since it promotes the stereotype of gays as child abusers.

this

> liberal gays don't like any gays being associated with pedophilia.. since it promotes the stereotype of gays as child abusers.

Which is why the idea of pushing MILO = PEDO won't take off.

jews have always been the most intelligent people on earth, but unfortunately they've got zero creativity and that's the reason for their never ending kick outs

there is no "alt right."

Milo is an unconventional promoter of some right wing ideological ideas.

But he portrays himself as a classic liberal/full libertarian.

He went full libertarian degenerate with his pedo talk. No morals, no restraints. Crazy shit.

Read his Facebook response. Shills are in full force today after his huge exposure on Maher. They are trying to discredit him because he's a threat.I hate that faggot as much as the net guy but he's good at red pilling.

I am not paid, it's just obvious it's out of context and overblown

This is why you never trust Jews.

It should've been obvious to you lot that his only goal was to get the right wing to accept homosexuality as normal. He was never very intelligent. He only got as much attention as he did because he was the only conservative journalist who sucked dick.

It's literally the opposite. He was just on Bill maher advocating to keep perverts away from children. he's a noteworthy gay man who has a number one best seller. And he's associated with Steve Bannnon and thus the White House. He is incredibly dangerous to the left's control of the "gays" as a voting block and they are using him to cause a schism. He didn;t even advocate pedophilia, but here you are taking the bait and fighting on CTRs side.

Too bad you don't know the board well enough to ever get this to work.

>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY.
Trying to confuse people about who is shilling, who is not is one of the best shill tactics. Don't even trust me.
Think about the following: who has the money (SJW), what is the motive(silence opposition), what are the usual tactics(name calling)

Trying to confuse people about who is shilling, who is not is one of the best shill tactics. Don't even trust me.
Think about the following: who has the money (SJW), what is the motive(silence opposition), what are the usual tactics(name calling)

Milo retains a continuous shield of GGers who will not take the bait and will fight for him anyway.

Milo Should Just Say He's Muslim.
Problem solved.
Am I right lads?

check'd and rekt

"red pilling" can also be emulated. It's the last thought that crossed my mind as I unliked the faggot's page. DO you not remember that he told Trump to pull Berkeley's funding? Let me tell you, that's a stupid fucking idea, and Trump hasn't said anything about Milo since. He knows what's up and so do we

>"red pilling" can also be emulated.

>cutting funds to Berkeley, that's a stupid fucking idea
Your post has alarm bells all over it.

If you want to fit in here, you have to have logically consistent viewpoints. Only Stormfront types view Milo in such a light. The rest of us just hear about him now and then. You can;t be a stormfront type because you wouldn't be liking gay jews on facebook in the first place, so I have to ask you what you are even doing here?