MILO DEFENDS PEDERASTY

I hope we can all agree now that Milo was never anything more than a filthy kike faggot
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

Keep shilling kike nigger libtard fuck

Fuck you shlomo

Die in a fire you nigger kike faggot

KYS motherfucker

Watch the newfags from reddit defend him over this.

>trusting a faggot kike
>ever

Milo is based you kike nigger motherfucker

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

>inb4 butthurt gg fgts

Not a newfag or from redit. Milo is obviously under concerted character assassination.

>trying to fracture Sup Forums from the inside

wew you faggots are desperate

Agreed!

Really? Listen to the words he says in OPs video. Look at the Joe Rogan one too. Dude is degenerate.

How is he wrong though?

listen to whole video

Err he doesn't defend pedophillia in this video. He is referring to boys who have gone past puberty, not children.

The funny thing is the more Shareblue shills the less anybody believes anything they say

Okay lets say that you are right.
Does that change the fact that he supports pedophilia?

What a fucking retard. How dense do you have to be to actually spout that bullshit for everyone to hear? Sick cunt

This whole controversy looks extremely fabricated, specially considering how old is this conversation.

Reminder that ALL homosexuals are pederests and pro-pedestry. Milo is saying what every homo thinks and does.

> implying we were OK with Milo's fagotry and goysplaining.

get out kike

wtf i am now a #shartblueshill

Hes talking abour 13yr olds
Not 16yr olds

End your "life" kike pedo faggot

You're an idiot.

SAGE__________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE__________SAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGE__________SAGE_______________
SAGE__________SAGE_______________
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
_______________SAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE
SAGESAGESAGESAGE__________SAGE

Surely if you are going to character assassinate someone you should find something factual... lol. These shills are retards...

So? We're not Milo's personal army. Back 2 Pleddit.

You keep asserting that he is. That doesn't make it so.

He specifically says boys who have gone through puberty. That is not pedophillia.

Aren't you cool.

Milo is based. It's a good thing to promote a jewish homosexual nigger lover as the face of the right.

Every good civic nationalist LGBTQP pro-choice supporter republican should support him as well. That's how we'll beat the SJWs.

Theyll never learn, will they Nigel?

Milo is /ourguy/. Kill yourself shill

God damnit youre from Australia. Ill see myself out.

That was my first post.
Are you saying the audio is fake?

There's already a thread about this. Milos not a pedo. This is what (((they))) did to michael jackson

>kike
>character
Yes you are, mind staying there?

>Aren't you cool

>>>reddit.com/r/atheism

kek wills it

See, while I'm just as disgusted by the things that Milo actually DID say in his Rogan interview, I am immediately suspicious of anyone who says Milo said things that he did not actually say and then points to that as proof of his degeneracy (that his degeneracy is self evident just to look at him is another matter).

Instead of saying "Milo literally said adults should go run out and fuck 13 year olds!" when he actually didn't, how about directly quoting the man instead? It's not like you'll be wanting for material, he said plenty of questionable shit in that interview.

So he says clearly that; the arbitrary idea of consent(meaning sexually consent) destroys the idea that many of us have about relationships.
He goes on to say that some of these relationships between younger boys and older men offer stability to the boy.
He follows up to say you are not a paedophile if you are attracted to a"mature" 13 year old.
This guy should be on some kind of a registry.

Kek is right. Milo is based enough to defend himself.

This
Fuck this boyloving fag.
1-3% of the population is responsible for 30% of child abuse. Faggots are hypersexual scum.

taken out of context

Fuck off shills.

>all these redditards unironically defend a known faggot kike pedophile
jesus Sup Forums is a shitshow these days

I think its a false flag. I live in oakland currently on 2week vacation. I was reading my local news and black lives matter got the cops to censor marduk a metal band fom playing. Just under this article guess what i see. The milo story of how hes a pedo and canceling his tour in cali.

Listen to the whole show faggot not the clip only . Its out of context. Typical liberal soundbite shit. Listen to the podcast.

t. Altar Boy

You forgot that we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>He follows up to say you are not a paedophile if you are attracted to a"mature" 13 year old.
This is technically true, in that the word refers exclusively to an attraction to pre-pubescent children. However, he isn't just arguing semantics, he is clearly of the opinion that anything that has hit puberty is fair game.

If a 13 year old has gone through puberty then it is not pedophillia. That is the entire difference between pedophillia and normal sex.

When I first was aware of Milo, I was understanding of his opinions and perspectives.

But he's a Catholic gay who chooses to keep fucking other men even though he knows explicitly that it is a mortal sin to engage in homosexual acts.

If he chose to control his urges that would be something else entirely.

But he is a hypocrite.

>caring about what an actual faggot has to say

this is Sup Forums in 2017

S A G E
A
G
E

I hope you are being paid minimum wage.

milo is a dumb annoying faggot but he is also a big major plus to getting the messsage of red pills to weak thinkers

hes done positive things by going on maher and being a funny light and vibrant personality to dreally fucking stupid people who cant see outside their conditioning of the leftist cathedral

those kinds of cuck fucks need a person like milo to feed them to pill. period. like... need. they cant take it otherwise. they literally have no other way of ever being red pilled than to be given it by a stealth member of their own illusion

thats just how it is. and milo has done this. hes a good human in my opiion. yeh hes annoying. hes a little faggot attention whore duh. no shit. hes annoying as hell.

but hes a good person ultimate. this pedo shit is a genuinely sad, pathetic attempt at character assassination by the rightwing, i really doubt its the left because they think pedos are normal. they would not use this. maybe they would.

pedo................ i mean dont they kind of use that to attack ppl they dont like? i mean really? i mean we know podesta and colbert and lena dunham and woody allen are all pedos but you dont see the media talking about that right? woodey puts out movies every year... they only really go for a guy that threatens to rip their shitty media empire to fucking shreds like milo is doing... lets get fucking real here, he didnt even say anything that bad. he said that some gay guys are pedos and that there are certain weird times when pedos might just might not be pure evil. thats about it - thats all he said.

dont buy into this shit

I hope you kill yourself you fucking faggot kike.

>he is clearly of the opinion that anything that has hit puberty is fair game.

He then went on to say that he agreed with current age of consent laws.

Wrong. Read his Facebook response. Shills in full force today after Maher.

it's called a joke.. tards.

Yet again dont trust jews

You are trying to argue that maturity is only physical, or imply that for example, a female who ovulates is all of a sudden " a woman". This is simply not true and children need to be protected from people like you.

announcing sage isn't allowed but enjoy your ban kike faggot

Why does it take something like this to bring Milo down?

Calling for the deaths of Muslims - okay.

Talking about children or animals - insta lynch.

Dems are increasingly desperate.

It's a nice try at spin but I'll take him at his word.

You just answered your own question. One of those scenarios is okay.

How do you figure out that everybody is mature by the age of 16? Some people still act like kids when they are 40.

In reality, humans are attracted to people who have the signs of being gone through puberty. That is how all humans work. They don't set an arbitrary age limit and it has nothing to do with some kind of ill defined mental maturity.

>gay man is sick in the head
wow I'm shocked

Because the former is the natural state of the universe while the latter is deserving of crucifixion

>In reality, humans are attracted to people who have the signs of being gone through puberty. That is how all humans work.
False.
You are now speaking on behalf of all humans and Implying that pesos don't exist.

All normal humans I should say. That is all milo was trying to say. That some people mature before the legal age. That is obvious and isn't even controversial. It is just that the law has to set a particular age by which it is reasonable to assume everybody is mature.

you sound like angry feminists saying that all men are rapists

*Pedos

I would have to argue that a grown man having sex with whatever a "mature 13 yo" means to you is wrong, illegal and should get you shot.

Let's agree to disagree

He is also a Jew

But you think a grown man having sex with a 16 year old is fine?

Literally none of it is true and if you watch the full, unedited video for yourself you can clearly see that he's talking about something completely different

also
>believing anything glenn beck says, especially an edited video

No not really. What's wrong with consenting adults?

No one wants a regular cup of coffee anymore.

Milo Should Just Say He's Muslim.
Problem solved.
Am I right lads?

shill

>2017
>purity spiraling

This is why we keep losing. Worst case scenario, Milo is a useful idiot.

Is an 18 and a 30 year old wrong? Or in your world they have to be +-5 years apart otherwise it is illegal?

The jew faggot took it up the butt with older men when he was 13-14 so he's ok with it now. FUCK THIS DEGENERATE!

wat, this guy is literally the autistic posts of Sup Forums.

>i-i-its ok to fuck 12 year olds
>its not pedophilia its hebophilia!
>why would nature make them able to get pregnant that young if they didnt want 30 year olds fucking them? its natural!

no wonder u idiots like this "alt-right" shit. its just 4chans worst posts that you basement virgins relate to lol

Any chance he was a plant by CTR? Look good but then turn out to be a pedo?

Id lose my fucking mind if he went with this angle

>Samefaging this much

Go back to half pol.

>implying we ever liked the race mixing faggot kike.

Yes based Milo is great! Because hes gay liberals just can't handle him.

Milo is fucking JEWISH. JEWS ARE OUR GREATEST ENEMY GOD DAMMIT. WE NEVER LIKED MILO. HE WAS A GOD DAMN JEWISH FAGGOT.

No one ever suggested he wasn't a filthy kike faggot.

But if the left are allowed to use child rapists like David Brock and John Podesta, we can use perverts too.

Fair is fair.

You all had your chance and you chose to tell America video games were the devils work

You had your fucking chance and ya blew it

Fuck off, Milo is a retatd and only alienates any intelligent person from whatever his message is.

>You all had your chance and you chose to tell America video games were the devils work You had your fucking chance and ya blew it

What the fuck are you talking about.

he has gorillions of faceberg followers and now they all think that being a pedo is normal

also all of them are trump supporters kek

Sup Forums is pro pedophilia. Sup Forums is against authoritarian overreach of feminism.

Age of consent greater than 12 is an idea that feminists push to criminalize men.

I'm pretty sure intelligent people realize that one lowbrow figurehead doesn't delegitimize an idea or cause.

Milo's doing wonders in rebranding Far Right politics and making certain aspects of things like ethnonationalism palatable to younger people.

t.acmed

>Libertarian
>kike
>catholic
>also pedo apologist
like clockwork