Euros will never get to eat anything like this

>euros will never get to eat anything like this
Can we agree that America is number one in just about everything, including food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8vGjEz-xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzxu34v7Cw8
youtube.com/watch?v=G-l0ore9EH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit looks undercooked

Really? The meat is all gray.

>implying they don't have cows, wheat, lettuce, tomatoes, or cheese in europe

>Burgers only exist in America

Might just be me, but something looks really off about that meat.

Why would you post a shitty burger then?

I can make one myself kek
Also the american quaility of food is really barx yit mothetfuckibf nifget what ghr fuxk xid ypu jzst say aboug me yüu ficmio bicgwr lokkw faggpz ill let xou know i graduadet rop od m class in rhe baby seals and ibjave over a hibdred condfirmerf kills xour fucnimg dead kiddp

Burgers originate from Europe.

did you trip and fall onto the keyboard while writing this?

What an absolutely dreadful example to prove your point.

And people think that America isn't the best country Earth has ever seen.

;_;7

This is the most American thread I've read in a while. And no, I'm not talking about the burger. I'm talking about the stereotypical concentrated retardation that only a licensed retard or a Drumpf supporter would spew out of his slack jawed mouth while hes riding a scooter through the Walmart produce section.

Your burger buns are too sweet and you cheese tastes like plastic.

There, I said it.

Except Europeans do eat burgers. The difference being the meat isn't pumped full of hormones and preservatives.

looks like a shitty burger

there's burger places all over europe though, we have many of your shitty fast food joints too

That looks like fucking cat food on a bun. What the fucking hell is damn hell piss wrong with you?
I had food 100000000000nigger times better looking than that in Germanistan.

nothing beats a good burg

What are his political leanings?

Nothing special about a burger. Anyone can make it with basic ingredients.

Amused on a few levels with that one.

We already know he's redpilled and browses Sup Forums
He's even made multiple vids about black people being dangerous mongs.

Your food quality does not even come close to the european master race standards
Based EU made guidelines for great food

As an American who has seen the scooty doots in a Walmart, they go through every section but produce.

But they can't come from there any more.
Not Halal.

Processed cheese.. limp,slug gnawed lettuce.. this grade of burger you'll find in low-end chicken shops anywhere in the world.

Outstanding.

Fuck china!

thats a fucking disgusting looking patty
kys

Holy fuck this guy is fucking gay

You aren't a pure Aryan if your body cannot process eating all parts of a herbivorous mammal raw.

Posting a REAL fucking burgher!!!!!
You gaddamned Commie!

There is no "American quality of food" it ranges from meh-tier to world class, just depends on where you go and how much money you willing to spend.

pretty shit looking burger desu

Fucking Amerifag, burger of Europistan best burger #1

only if you supply us with weapons to create an enviroment of madness and chaos so that Trump can justify annexation :3

>being a stereotypical leaf
>has nothing interesting to say so reverts to the boring Canadian past-time of talking about the USA

It is like penis envy on steroids with you guys, talking about the USA more than even uninspired Europeans do.

tfw I live in a small American town that is almost completely white, and can order pic-related for breakfast every day at my local diner and be served by QT white teenagers with big tits.
I'm amazed that I'm not a fatass by now despite lifting.

>tfw Trump School meals are better than regular take out

Better to tell the world that even our pizza is better.

america has best of everything, other countries cant even compete

Why would you willingly subject your body to that.
Its pure degeneracy.

please america liberate us from the commies with your masculine physique and superior burger technology we need your help we need Freedom.

That's fucking nasty. No Maillard effect crust on the meat, which is also undercooked. The lettuce edges are nasty. There's black on the bun. The cheese looks horrible. At least troll with a decent burger and not that piece of shit.

> eating this shit

dick head don't tell the burgers we have superior burger tech they will invade us.

Don't worry you can defend yourselves with guns .. er uh ... boomerangs.

About 4 dollars for this in a 3rd world European country. You aint got shit amerifags

>number one in just about everything

Including obesity rates

>he doesn't know the secret of the boomerang.

it is cute you are only JUST getting Drones.

>he can't even have it land in his hands laughinggirls.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8vGjEz-xU

That is the most depressing bun i've ever seen. Barely any meat. Oh god, whats that stringy shit? nasty would not eat 9/11

That burger looks like dog food. I'm disappointed in you, my fellow American.

Ha, I was just getting this gif as you replied.
Hivemind 8000 miles away

>cant recognise vegetables
You're in denial

Sugar everywhere in burger feed

What the fuck is that shit. You've ever been to France?

Congrats on managing an online search in English for a plebeian burger. Have a gold star, special you

my burger

Smells like a cheeseburger.
Stay away from it.

I like burgers and all, but desu... They're too big a lot of the time. I don't like those. A lot of sandwiches are too damn big. I should be able to pick it up with my hands and eat it without trouble dammit. In N Out is just about the perfect combo of size and content for a burger, and those are relatively small.

only topping on burger should be cheese and ketchup. Everything else is extra nonsense and why its too big.

Donald?
What an honor to have you on this board Mr. President!

agreed, but here's a proper example

americans have pretty great food, yeah, but its because we have so many chefs and so many cuisines and perfectionists and all that. I dunno. its good though. but like, why couldnt a euro eat a fucking burger?

>roasties

Ketchup and mustard

It looks boiled rather than grilled/fried.

Would taste disgusting.

because we don't eat shit.
but we have pic related ones. stay pleb

>this how you kill amrifats but stealth.

>nigger food.

>pepperoni bullshit
Fucking pleb much?

That looks like literal vomit.

Euros can buy beef and under cook it by themselves. Too bad Americans can't buy food not buttfucked with hormones and preservatives.

Can get this from a pub in Glasgow, also has black pudding on it with a side of cream peppercorn sauce. Try harder.

What shitty burger, In-n-Out or nothing hombre.

yeah, if you have the tastebuds of an autistic 5 year old

>tfw only have shitty generic fast food like KFC, Mcdonalds and Hungry Jacks (BK) in straya
>no supposedly god tier burger restaurants like 5 guys, wendies etc

Oh well, at least the Truckie burger at the local servo is still pretty fucking noice.

m8

europeans invented some of the best dishes to mankind,maybe not us the brits lol but deffo france spain and italy

implying we want to eat that shit, that burger patty makes McDonald's look fresh

you guys invented the hamburger no?

Steak pie is the business, so is mince and dumplings.

Looks like extreme shit

Would go to Texas BBQ through

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzxu34v7Cw8

its hardly fine dining lol we invented and have done loads of shit as a country but our native food sucks

probs half the reason we set sail all over the world lol

Wendy's isn't all that great

Still good though

A good burger tastes amazing on its own
a 5 year old autist thinks more toppings= good

Thanks based Malaysia

5 guys and wendies is pretty shit. Shake shack is good, umami burger is godly, and I here good things about in and out. But the absolute best burger is made at a BBQ on a summer evening.

Best burger I have ever had was in an Irish Pub in Italy.

at least we have our own cheese, new zealand

>eating that shit in OP pic

OP go to bed, you're drunk

>deep dish "pizza"

If you hold it by the edge and the slice does not hang at a 90 degree angle, you're not holding pizza.

true + enigmatic ID.

What is this disgusting abomination?

DOG BLESS AMERIGA :DDDDD

>american
>good eat

it is the _pie_
the original
PIE; pizza pie

youtube.com/watch?v=G-l0ore9EH4

You fat fucks can't even imagine what a real burger tastes like.

He rates black people a 1/10. They are dangerous, agressive and always buy all his fried chicken from his local kfc and that's why he never does a kfc review now.

what the fuck mate.