SWEDEN, YES!

Enough appologia and lies from the SIDF.

Sweden Yes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/trump-right-swedens-refugee-policy-led-problems-never-thought-possible/
bonnier.com/companies-brands/
vimeo.com/150271055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

POst some shit.

hello sweddit

Thats amazing.

So, what happened in Sweden recently?

> He will now be deluged by rape reports and then move the goalposts on what "recently" means

swecucks government realized their precious """progressive """ experiment were mocked by """Russians hackers"""" on the net and they created an army of cucktrolls to try to counter it.

No, I mean the recent rape news or anything like that

Haven't been following up with that shit, Jew-owned country in a long while, and I keep seeing some memes about some shit that happened last night in Sweden or something like that

You could make an entire board on Sweden YES

fuck off, libcuck

Um, what exactly is going on in this picture? What's so bad about it or what's the context?
kek, this is true

Trump said at a Rally "You look at what's happening in Germany... You look at what's happening, last night, in Sweden" on the topic of letting in refugees.

Since nobody can refute the point that letting in the migrants is a horrible idea they all dogpiled on the fact that there wasn't actually an incident the night before the rally.

But the joke's on them because now everyone is paying attention to Sweden and the fucking degenerate hellhole it's become.

Ahhhh it's that time again. Sweden will yes it's nation into oblivion. All that will be left in the end will be transgender Muslims infested with super aids.

Also something about Fox News reported something the night before that turned out to be false. Tucker Carlson covered it better than me.

Everybody needs to read this article

and try sharing it as well, excellent redpill material.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/trump-right-swedens-refugee-policy-led-problems-never-thought-possible/

It's actually fucking unbelievable the state of Sweden.

Ah, thought there was a new chimpout or rapefest going on and being more discussed

Well, that's what they get for seeling out their country to the (((Bonniers)))

bonnier.com/companies-brands/

I unironically love sweden and Swedes. Why are their voices so pretty?

There will be sands in her vagina!

God I hate Sweden

Sweden is about to debrief Trump and the US on how well diversity and progressiveness is working out.

Not gonna lie to you, the mods have been deleting Sweden redpill threads. They know an anti-Sweden meme storm would be great for Trump right now.

maybe nothing happened in Sweden yesterday but tomorrow or really soon it will
... and then no one will be surprised, because the whole civilised world is ashamed of what Sweden is doing, and that's why I hate Sweden too.

>outlaw reporting of refugee rape
>persecute everyone critical of refugees for hatespeech

>What refugee rape problem?

This is communist brainwashing that would make Stalin blush...

Love my Swede bros though.

omg

why has no one made a /swedenyes/ board on hate chan?

Why, Sweden?

send help

SWEDEN

You must go back to being
V Ï K Å N G $
now

Blanda Upp, youh raeaciste.

She war de starr een dees video:
vimeo.com/150271055

We're sending as many refugees as we can