The left is the most racist!!!

The left is the most racist!!!

go to bed Brad, youre drunk

What kid doesn't have access to the internet these days

>trans people are disproportionaly homeless
wait what?

>minorities are too poor to play guitar

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ehh, you shouldn't pay attention to anyone that begins with 'Ehh'.

>privledge

>rich white girl opinions

Everyday I want to fucking Red October these useless sluts, have a day of slaughter and rape all of the Bourguies faggots, and conquer the Entire Northern Hemisphere with an Iron Fist and Comrades that will serve the State willingly like me.

What entitled little cunts. Correct me if wrong, but jazz and blues were invented by slaves or people living under hard racial segregation, and somehow minorities would have it harder today?

Laughable.

>when you're poor, homeless and therefore most likely unemployed, it's hard to find the time to play and instrument

Huh really makes you think

I wonder what else they do with their time

Well apparently none of them ever play an instrument while they're panhandling
Because apparently thats not common at all

>Ann needs to jump off a priviledge.

As a musician, I have to say these woman are fucking retarded. Do they really think people in Africa had no musical instruments until that evil nazi white man came to africa and culturally appropriated their, I mean, white instruments made by niggers.

I see nothing wrong here

Is privledge some sort of ledge that is used as privy ????

Good point libs, certainly black people are historically not associated with any forms of music, or with any musical achievements.

>this seems like a "pull yourself up from your bootstraps" fallacy which of course has historical examples of success

Then it isn't a fallacy anymore, is it? It's just factual history that you are citing.

Serves me right for reading something from a female lib about history. I should've known it was gonna be victim this victim that in perpetuity.

>Correct me if wrong, but jazz
Jazz was invented by bix beiderbecke

>What entitled little cunts. Correct me if wrong, but jazz and blues were invented by slaves or people living under hard racial segregation,

Fuck man the Irish are lurking, be nice

These liberals piss me the hell off. They are literally pulling "facts" out of their ass. They are the most racist ones because THEY WANT blacks and minorities to be disadvantaged so they can keep them as pets to virtue signal over.

Look up Willie Johnson (January 25, 1897 – September 18, 1945). Not only could this poor ass nigger afford a guitar and learn to play, HE WAS BLIND!

suck cocks for crack money

>homeless
>no job
seems like you'd have plenty of time to learn an instrument

Bix was heavily oppressed by his alcoholism.

> homeless people
> lacking time
WRONG

>implying poor homeless colored people don't play music in the street and earn money

Ann Drabick has no idea what she's talking about.