RUSSIA BTFO BY CURRENT YEAR MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=0utzB6oDan0

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8964-john-oliver/#entry274332
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201702070049?index=1&rangeSize=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Dmwa0qa3gzM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Lebedev_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=7rjoOXKFtR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Video not available"

>....?

worked for me

>leaf

>soooo... donald drumpf
>audience erupts in laughter

He hasn't applied for his Social Media license yet.

>Watched
>Laughed
>Will suck cock again

>Putin is worth $2bn
>Politkovskaya
>Litvinenko
>Kasparov
>gays
Absolute pottery. Soviet propaganda was much more subtle, what the fuck am i watching?

He says Putin is worth $40-85 billion. One of his daughters is worth $2 billion. I'm sure it's completely wrong though, no Russian politician would ever steal a lot of money.

it would be a shame if someone (looking at you vlad), poisoned current year mans drink ://

There's no point in stealing the money when you own the country.

Just admit it, you ruskies got BTFO.

Sure, after all Obama stole 3 gorrilion, Kiselev told me so.

And now Kara-Murza. You evil evil people.

wtf i hate russia now

He won't own it forever.

I'm pretty sure you can get away with a lot more in Russia than you can with in the US.

>He won't own it forever.
Yes, someday he'll die.

He will own the country forever.

>I'm pretty sure you can get away with a lot more in Russia than you can with in the US.

No shit, my boxing bag broke so I went to Russia got married and started beating my wife it's legal there.

>waaa your country has a different set of morals and idea of sufficient governance waaa let me whine and take the moral highground
when will the eternal americunt empire finally die, the entire world hates these insufferable dolts

so le current year man is a conservative from the late 60s now...

why is john oliver trying to influence the russian elections

Why are the left so desperate to start WW3?

>-ko
One of them is an Ukrainian too.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8964-john-oliver/#entry274332

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

John Oliver is the head spokesman of ZOG. God forbid he attack anyone on the street.

I hate Putin and Russia, but this kike faggot is even more disgusting. Oh, the cringe.

WRONG! He's worth 200 billion, drumpfkins and putkins btfo yet again. Sad!

>He won't own it forever.
He will actually.

>free western msm never lies
publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201702070049?index=1&rangeSize=1

I can't even watch this cuck anymore. I tried, but I just can't do it.

All the wealth will be turned into gold and put in his mausoleum.

kikes make me sick

>Soviet propaganda was much more subtle
Come on, Eisenstein was not fucking subtle at all.

> being rekt by USSR intelligence
> bitching about Russia

What a cuck

They just know that after this election, they're done for and they won't win the White House again in a million years. If all else fails, light the world on fire. Hey, if you can't have it, neither can anyone else!

It's thought he's far richer but he keeps it in secret accounts. He wears a $3,000 tracksuit.

is current year man implying that song is state subsidized? like all the trump and hillary songs in the us?

>putin has been enriching his political friends with state assets
says some guy from the us treasury, possibly a politician...

>talking about all the murder shit
weird, looks like the allegations are identical to those against hillary

russia and its politics is shit, but current year man is depressingly asshurt

IMPEACHMENT NOW, HE IS A TRAITOR.

That's my point.

Because they think that their feelings are more important then the rest of the human race.

So this means no skinhead racist gang for me huh?
Well churkas are the masterrace so...

Technically he's right. But:

>Kasparov
>Politkovskaya
>Nemtcov

All of them are widely despised, literally kikes. All of them were compromised. Putin had not motive to eliminate them actually.

Ther is no freedom of speech, no freedom of press, no honest elections in Russia though, but these examples are just bad.

Navalny is a real opposition and quite popular unlike these formentioned fags, i wonder why he was not shown.

>Litvinenko

is a traitor, who tried to sell state secrets. Nothing personal.

Mirror for non-burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=Dmwa0qa3gzM

This.

>russian elections
keked

>people actually think this

>Navalny is a real opposition

Navalny' got zero chance of getting elected. He doesn't click with the majority of people besides his impossible to fulfill properly promises of minimal wage at 25k ₽.
With opposition like him you don't need planted clowns. Though to be desire he does have some potential, and as such he gets the occasional bucketful of shit.

Season 1 John Oliver maybe. Definitely not now.

To be fair*

Hillary got more votes overall and Trump really only one by 100k or so in the states that flipped. The demographics aren't changing, they'll win again after Trump unless Trump starts a race war.

Man the US should pay John Oliver that was some good shit. Fuck the orange.

>
>Navalny is a real opposition and quite popular unlike these formentioned fags, i wonder why he was not shown.
I'm really starting to suspect(as an outsider with some Russian expat friends) that Navalny is just another Putins puppet who will use this Russian nationalism thing to put Russia in even more shit after gaining popularity he will probably switch ideologies and make Belarus your next enemy while at the same time shilling in diaspora especially in Baltics and causing bigger unrest than Putin.

Where do the Communists stand in Russia today? Do people in Russia generally view them as a group yearning for the old days of Soviet Glory? or do they really believe Communism is right for rule?

When Putin dies will he be embalmed and put next to Lenin?

Sosacher please. you have your own tv channel and largest radio station in the country. Precisely to give liberals platform and show them for what they truly are. Spiteful jewish hatemongers working for foreign interest.

No, in the fucking mar a lago, LMAO.

>Voter ID laws and paper ballots become federal law
Democrats would never win the presidency again.

>Navalny
>Putin
>Russian nationalism

Looks at flag. Shprot. As expected.

>is current year man implying that song is state subsidized? like all the trump and hillary songs in the us?
No, he just points out that Putin is really popular in Russia.

>says some guy from the us treasury, possibly a politician...
Where did all the money from hosting the winter games go (it cost 10x as much to host compared to those hosted by other countries) if not to his friends?

>weird, looks like the allegations are identical to those against hillary
All the people who allegedly disappeared because of Hillary were just rumors and we never heard anything about that again. Those journalists killed in Russia are pretty well documented. Now who killed them is up for debate but I kinda doubt they would happen against Putin's wishes.

I can't believe I'm defending current year man who is a massive cuck but the Russia circlejerk on this board is too much.

Lately there's been quite too much shilling among Bolotnaya-tier (((liberals))) against Navalny. That he's a Putin's plant, controlled pseudo-competition and all that.

>Where do the Communists stand in Russia today

nowhere

>Could be world's richest man

That's interesting because, specifically to keep the (((Rothschilds))) from ever being listed, Forbes doesn't include dictators, nobility or heads of state in their rich lists. So if you start including Putin you have to unironically start including the world's foremost problem. Either way, he isn't the richest man in the world even if he did have $200 billion.

good idea

>Looks at flag. Shprot. As expected.
What did you expect?
>. That he's a Putin's plant, controlled pseudo-competition and all that.

I really despise liberasts myself but looking at history of Russian opposition I really doubt that Navalny could have been in opposition so long with no prison sentence he probably has some connections.

I think you're forgetting about all those white people who vote for the Democrats plus how hard would it be to get a fucking ID? Even elections in Africa have IDs. Also Trump partly won because Hillary was an unlikable cunt. Once they field someone more charismatic and young they'll win again.

this guy is a clown.

Only genuine communists are 70+ years olds here. People who want the soviet glory back are more numerous, but nobody wants a marxist bullshit. The general consensus is much like a mild version of Weimarn Germany (we lost the [Cold] war, got sold out by traitors and have to live in shit because of that).

Our whole establishment is crypto-sovietist.
>nowhere
So why did the government got so assblasted over EU's proposal to equate commie symbolics with nazi ones?

Relax cockol. Navalny has good chances in Urkaine but not in Russia. He just should move back to his native land.

THIS is
>. That he's a Putin's plant, controlled pseudo-competition and all that.

I really despise liberasts myself but looking at history of Russian opposition I really doubt that Navalny could have been in opposition so long with no prison sentence he probably has some connections.
for this

After watching that I just have this uncontrollable urge to buy myself tickets to America just to take a huge steam dump on this guys car.

It's not hard to get an ID, the Democrat party floats on illegal and other illegitimate votes. I guarantee you if strict voter ID laws were enforced nationwide then every single election would be 350+ electoral and 5 million+ Republican every time.

>cockol
Back to sosach with your projections, retard.

Are Ukranians your brothers?

He is actually being prosecuted right now for the second time and his brother is in the prison.

>So why did the government got so assblasted over EU's proposal to equate commie symbolics with nazi ones?
Because the pensioners who's youth fell on the peak of USSR are solid chunk of electorate you dumb animal.

i'm gonna go ahead and not watch that

>Our whole establishment is crypto-sovietist

they all are citizens of western euro capitalist countries. communism is for loosers

> shilling in diaspora especially in Baltics and causing bigger unrest than Putin

Till your pathetic '''country''' is a NATO member we will use all means to destabilise and eventually destroy your '''country'''. Deal with it. Though no one hates your ethnic. Its obviously actually.

You are super sceptic, Ivan. Chill up.

>So why did the government got so assblasted over EU's proposal to equate commie symbolics with nazi ones?

People are nostalgic for that shit.You really think that Putin is controlling Russia in some new manner? The only thing he does is put Gibs in more unstable regions(churkaland) while not giving shit about money making ones (Yakutia) he's basically doing the same Stalin shit but only making sure that Siberians don't run away as a workforce to other countries by giving shit wages. USSr was controlled thru borders and ideology. Russia now is controlled by Ideology and consumerism(borders which end when your money runs out).

lel

They will put Zhirinovsky's son as president.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Lebedev_(politician)

nope

The orange turd is embarassing me. He is praising a killer and dictator. Thats why the orange turd wants to fuck up NATO, To let Russia do what it wants.

decided to watch it

>russia may have created the 45th president of the usa *laugh track*

annnnnd closed

Actual communists? No. Your whole system is the same kind of mafia-tier extortion though.

It was a rhetorical question, you dumbfuck.
And it's not only "pensioners", but the elderly idiots in the government themselves.
If you seriously believe that the current establishment (Putin included) is anti-sovietist, you are deluded.

fuck off shareblue

>
>Till your pathetic '''country''' is a NATO member we will use all means to destabilise and eventually destroy your '''country'''
maybe if you care about our internal politics and policies so much you could send your sister so I can inseminate har with my Baltic genes to make superior Latvian babies (they will call you onkulis). By the way why do you always want to get in our politics? Are you a jew?
>Deal with it.
You know that this generation is way more red pilled than the last.

Russia btfo, how will they ever recover.

I find it funny, the more the media focuses on Russia, the more the people love Russians, because they're White and Christian.

Anti-Russian propaganda will have the exact opposite effect.

Again, you are just proving my point.

Who has more than $200 billion? Rothchilds maybe as a family combined do, but there isn't a single person with more than $200 billion.

Yes. They need the power of friendship to realise that, though.

wall

Despite how unlikeable Hillary was I guarantee she got millions of votes by default just because of who she is. Most famous politician alive (aside from former presidents), wife of a very popular president from a period of economic boom, New York senator, etc. An unknown democrat would have gotten less votes than her even if they had no baggage. The party has no platform or reason to exist anymore. If Trump keeps the working class vote and steals the unions away from the Dems they'll become 3rd party tier.

>NdlG6oy3
-> Goy

So, listen uo, goy. Navalny stands against 282 and visa regime with -stans. Though he is supported by jewish media, we only need him for those 2. Without actual political competition, we won't be able to protect ourselves against churkas and elect a power with great economical strategy. Navalny is a nessesary evil. Putin is slowly leading country to economical collapse. Again think about this: he (Putin) has not changed his economic team for 17+ years!! Chubais is still there.

> you could send your sister so I can inseminate har with my Baltic genes
No need when Riga is 50% Russian, and Latvian youth prefers cleaning British toilets after Firday curry to living in Lativa. Kekeke

U sure? Why Do you want to exterminate hohols so much? Only because they are allies of us, the west? I hope NATO get it shit together and throw you 10000000000000000 nukes soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rjoOXKFtR4

>Mexico
>Central America
>Latin America
>South Africa
>western cultures
2/10 made me reply