PewDieShit

>pewdiepie topic has been milked
>entire meme cycle wasted on pewdiepie spam

JUST check his twitter. He's gone off the deep end.

First he followed Sargon, then he shares a Kraut and Tea video, then he likes a ton of conservative e-celeb tweets. (Paul Joseph, Mark Dice, some Asian trump supporter, etc. etc)

It's also now confirmed he visits Sup Forums, he included /gif/ in his most recent vid.

Don't forget he made several jokes about cultural appropriation, white males, etc. in previous videos.

Literally just scroll around his vids and comments he's pinned for 10 minutes, and you'll find more than 1 instance of possible redpills.

On a scale to 1-100, how redpilled is this e-celeb? My guess is that he's been hiding it for awhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8OaNsqKCU
archived.moe/gif/thread/10083062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes me proud of him, if all of this is true.

Kraut and Tea is a cunt. What a smug little fucker thinks he's smart. Typical redditfag

half of your post is hate and half of your post is supportive.

i think you have a crush

I'm surprised this is news.

His really old shit was pretty close to this, but he purged it when he hit stardom and went to gaming.

He's made so much goddamn money and has such a staunch base that he's gone back to his comedy stuff and doesn't care who dislikes him.

I'm still skeptical of him but he is passing out a lot of redpills perhaps he is on our side but I wouldn't trust the normal fag

>casually browsing Sup Forums

I wonder if he and Jontron will get comfy some time.

Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, and army of brainwashed children

hes doing pretty well for himself

He's a fucking mess.

>its over
>i know all these things that I think are bad
>how great is he

wtf.

They tried to destroy him

They Failed

Now they're going after Milo

pewdipi man if ur read this dont respon

JonTron is redpilled. I'd be shocked if he doesn't browse Sup Forums.

He's great when he rants about Muslims and Islam though.

Could be. Maybe he's just dropping memes, literally appropriating them, to make us think he's /ourguy/

He'd have to do it consistently for me to fall for it, unless he starts dropping shit like DESIGNATED, WE WUZ, and it didn't happen but it should have happened.

>he included /gif/ in his most recent vid.
You mean /wsg/? I highly doubt he would include /gif/ in one of his videos.
>Also captcha related

This. I don't know if OP is a Pewdiepiepie fan or if he hates Pewdiepie.

Makes me almost want to subscirbe to him
but the fact that you probably work for his ad agency turns me away from him

he was always a shitlord, look at him talking about his favourite game video, tiberium, he was a raiding shitlord back when we did habbo hotel and evengelical radio hosts and tom green for fun, pewdiepie be an oldfag.

They've tried Richard Spencer, Pewds, and now Milo. When their Milo project inevitably fails, who's next?

15/100
you guys are faggots.

Bannon

mmm what's habbening here? :DDD

(he liked this vid)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8OaNsqKCU

Its /gif/

>Source: was in the exact same thread on thursday or friday

still he could drop some of his dumb pretender agent attitude
>i am so super in danger cause i am german
>am super undercover agent oloollololo

Gavin McGuiness?
Lauren Southern?

This is my opinion of him he is simply using memetics to boost his own popularity most of us wouldn't support his degeneracy he is trying to appeal to us. While I support him against the Jews I do not think he is in it for anything besides reaching new audiences to grow his own sub count. I hope I am wrong as he would be a great ally only time will tell.

What Pewdiepie is doing or saying is not important, the biggest redpill to come from this is that not only will the media just conjure up controversies out of thin air like this, but they'll get away with it, and are confident that they can.

The audacity of it is ridiculous, and yet all the other media outlets fall in line and regurgitate the exact same story, it's really exposed them for what they are.

This has surely happened in the past, but at least when it did, it resembled news enough that it seemed legitimate and nothing out of the ordinary. After pulling shit like this it's fucking incredible that they've ever had the gall to point to other stories and call them "fake news". How did they think this would actually restore trust in the MSM?

well this happened today

I wonder what made him reveal his powerlevel?

Yes u are correct even if he wasn't on our side he is a great source of propaganda the story is enough to redpill more.

>A FUCKING PHILIPPINO HOOKER
>same person from a few days ago shittalking the krau with the same britfag jew image

it's /gif/

this thread, specifically: archived.moe/gif/thread/10083062/

Jon Tron is a rich bastard who found out about the edgy counter culture and totally embraced himself in it. Now he's more knowledgeable on politics than practically any other gaming e-celeb.

i think that in the last stream with sargon he confirmed that.

Ya, he is another mind opener, not a mind closer.
MEME VIRUS INTENSIFIES

>e-celeb

Nope, thank you.

this. It honestly doesn't even matter if he's redpilled or not. (he probably is though desu)

i love pewdiepie xD

is his channel getting better or does it still suck

Guys, sorry to hijack the thread, but a german-user said :

"Pewds showing a clip of him sitting on a pizza makes more sense now".

Holy fuck.does anyone know which video is he refering to?

He said he didnot know the significance of it, until later. This, might be something not good, Lads.

Can't wait for dumb bitches like aka akana to start not being pc and act all edgy because it's cool now.

same XD

but for real, understand how large of an impact pewdiepie could inflict if he wanted. (literally every e-celeb came out of the woodworks to stand up for him)

it was fucking orange faggot

He's just realized his power level and doesn't want to white-wash his shit for the corporate media any more.

Look forward to other youtubers getting bold like this.

Pewdiepie is nothing more than a talentless & painfully cancerous retard. So much so that it's the ones who actually respect him that are in need of psychiatric help. I also hate to break it to all you manchild nazis out there who think that the biggest joke on the planet is now on your side but he really isn't.

The truth behind his racist bullshit is really as simple as this: His usual lame sex/rape jokes became so overused and pathetic that he jumped to edgy racist nonsense to give his brofags something new.

That's it, that is all it has ever been. Every time he responds to the backlash, his cyber balls shrivel up and fall off immediately and he denies that the racist shit was anything more than him just being a retard.

I'm on your side Sup Forums but you need to grow the fuck up and get a grip of your autism because this is so fucking embarrassing to share the same board with a bunch of moronic Sup Forumsrofags. Go outside and get some more oxygen to your brain, turn off your meme response and try to communicate with other posters like someone who wasn't dropped on their head as a child..

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future, and they just fucked with the guy who does. How incredibly stupid can they be, holy shit.

Most Flips are smug little fuckers that think there smart.
where the fuck have u been? reddit?

Thanks for the rare tay pic

You are very correct the youth is always the ones in the trenches I do truly hope he's on our side however I remain very skeptical

This is bait. I saw this exact comment from a guy in New Zealand on another thread. Yet another paid shill/comment bot.

He is out-jewing the Jew

You are dumb if you think him admitting to be racist helps our cause.

That is how the Jews have won in the past.