What type of information was in the Library of Alexandria?

What type of information was in the Library of Alexandria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

libtard bullshit.

Information about the frog god who will rule for a thousand years.

Equal digits via "shit posting" meant his first coming.

Instructions on how to delete system 32 to create mustard gas

Oh great more nephilim giants. Round up your faggottiest davids and jonathans and get ready to slay some goliaths

I'm sure there were written accounts of pharoes on the throne. Also there may have been stuff about times the river Nile flooded and so on. Maybe it even had stuff about the people from the Bible.

The bigger question is why doesn't that Zahi Hawas let people go under the Sphinx. What is down there? What is he hiding?

Pre-flood "knowledge" aka sorcery.

Literally nothing. Digits confirm.

The recipes for the cake .. youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs

This has always bugged me. The only non intriguing possibility is proof that the civilisation was proto European; if not it must be x tier shit

History of the world before the ice age.

No one cares what Mexicans think. You murder cats for smelling the milk on baby's breaths, because you think, that like everything else in your sewer of a shithole, they want your soul. The world is not the cartel, that's just what happens when a whole society falls into rape and is genetically retarded

All kinds of kinds of, it was the biggest gathering of information of different sorts on Earth at that time

DUDE

AVOCADOS!

History about giants and atlantis and shit

don't ask whats under the sphynx's left paw

scores and scores of fan fiction of the most popular novels of the time (including furry fanfic versions of them all)

Probably something negative about the Jews.

i really hope it's both.

This Hommie right here. Caesar 3rd greatest mistake was destroying Egypts oldest library (Sai, if i recall corectly). This led to the demise of extremely important documents, lost to the seas of time, all because of a woman.

whats under the sphynx's left paw?

The true history of the world and the origin of man.

em drives
stargate
ai in a box
tesla's plans for free energy

what else could it have been? tard

Basically this. Trade records, state accounting, archived communications, etc.

There are many weird things with the Sphinx. One of which is that the legs are thousands of years younger than the core material of the torso and head. Maybe the Sphinx isn't a Sphinx. Maybe it's a seated Pharaoh yet to be fully excavated.

You were instructed not to ask that question.

WRONG ANSWER

undeniable proofs that blacks really wuz kangz #hotep

I saw a documentary where they revealed an older, smaller, and more rugged sphinx within the current sphinx. So it's not a seated pharaoh (though that would be cool)

Thats why they burned it, in there were scrols about jewish nature and mindgames they do, knowlage lost to flames, thats why they run free and unchecked.

Knowledge from before the flood, about a different kind of technology than what we have access to now, a technology based on knowledge of the spiritual makeup of the world and of humanity.

And, of course, of the history of the world from before we have reliable documents.

It seems likely that this is something Christians, Muslims and Jews would want to supress