Geert Wilders will genocide non-Whites

Geert Wilders is a Quapa, which means he is 1/4th Asian. (As a reference, a Hapa is half Asian). Why does it matter you ask? Well, it gives us hints as of his psychology. You see, when he was a kid he looked more Asian. He even had dark hair. He was a victim of racist abuse. He was bullied and called darkie. Then he dyed his hair blonde. And he became a White Nationalist. This to distance himself from "the others." To prove he was Dutch and White by bashing non-Whites.

In Sweden we had something similar. someone called "lasermannen." He was actually a White man. But at the time people that where not 1488% aryan looking where darkies. He was even called "svartskalle," or black head, in reference to his dark hair. He decided to go on a killing spree, killing non-Whites. This so he could prove to everyone that he was a White Swede. By putting down "the others."

Geert Wilders is just like him. ´But Geert wilder is a political candidate. He will genocide non-Whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2iBucFF0Pw
spiegel.de/international/europe/islam-critic-wilders-a-missionary-with-dark-visions-a-543627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool. Lets make it happen.

It's good to hear.

if only

Hitler did the same, despite his being part jewish himself.

wtf? I hate Hitler now

>Right-wingers are insecure and often self-hating.

Really mobilizes my macadamias.

Wilders is an Indo, and like most of them he hates Muslims. Keep in mind that in the Netherlands it isn't as simple as whites vs non-whites. Non-whites vote PVV slightly more than whites. Same as women by the way. The narrative that it's angry white men that vote right wing simply doesn't apply to us.

He kind of reminds me of a young Jimmy Barnes.

youtu.be/D2iBucFF0Pw

>Wilders is an Indo, and like most of them he hates Muslims.

But Indonesia is the worlds largest Muslim country.

>Keep in mind that in the Netherlands it isn't as simple as whites vs non-whites. Non-whites vote PVV slightly more than whites.

What does non-Whites mean? Not White or not Dutch? non-Dutch could be Polish immigrants.

>But Indonesia is the worlds largest Muslim country.

That's exactly why some of them fled to the Netherlands and hate Muslims.

>What does non-Whites mean? Not White or not Dutch? non-Dutch could be Polish immigrants.

They don't actually split it based on ethnicity, but on country of origin. Western (including Poles) vs. Non-Western, so theoretically what I'm assuming are non-whites here could be including a handful of white South African immigrants, and black Americans. We don't have those in great numbers though.

>Wilders is an Indo, and like most of them he hates Muslims.

No, the core driving factor is him being a kike however much you choose to ignore it.

So then gurt is our guy...

It's because alot of mixed race people were exposed to the Redpill for most of their lives. They see the blatant truth that there's no such thing as equality among different cultures. Also, There's a reasonably there's so many Part Jew white nationalists like Molyneux. They get to witness international Jewry in its truest form, but because they're only part Goyim, they're not considered part of the tribe. Redpilled Mixed race people are probably our greatest ally.

Is el PeruANO /ourguy/ ?

Make no mistake, Wilders is a zionist pawn and this whole "pendulum swinging right" is a jewish maquination because the left is becoming too anti-Israel. Why do you think the new (((right))) is so hellbent into "protecting Israel!" We fell for it again, the jews simple are two steps ahead, every time.

>because they're only part Goyim, they're not considered part of the tribe

If only pure-bloods would be considered part of the tribe, it wouldn't exist. Their whole maternal line thing is proven to be bullshit by genetic testing. The Azkenazis mostly descend from Italian woman for example. It's about wether or not you are raised with their cultural values and where your loyalties are.

Logic Violation #10 - The Mind Read

10a. Believing one knows the thoughts, feelings, intentions, meanings, motivations, or other internal processes of another person - with no basis in reasonable, logical grounds for interpretation or direct, sensory observation.

what evidence is there that Wilders is a Jew?

>His goal after finishing school was to see the world. But he lacked the money to get to Australia, his preferred destination, so he went to Israel instead. Wilders, who speculates that some of his ancestors were Jewish, felt completely at home upon his arrival in Israel. "It felt like I had been there before," he says. He supported himself by working long hours in a bread factory, and he traveled extensively in the surrounding Arab countries. The Israelis, he felt, were not as pigheaded as the Arabs. "But when the Egyptians talked about Israel, you could see the hatred in their eyes."

>His father, the head of research at Océ, a manufacturer of copying machines, had hidden from the Nazis in World War II. Forty years later, he still refused to cross the bridges over the Meuse River to neighboring Germany.

spiegel.de/international/europe/islam-critic-wilders-a-missionary-with-dark-visions-a-543627.html

Well, yes they did mix with some med people nearly 2000 years, yet since then, they've maintained a closed community , to the point where they're now considered a distinct race. Most Ashkenazi Jews look very similar, Ashkenazi Jews have migrated different parts of the world for thousands of years, yet they still maintain their Jewish racial character.(Leonard Nimoy and Leonard Cohen look like brothers)

this merely increases my confidence that he will win and we'll get to see countless happenings where many many muslims die in the coming years

Hurray, we get yet another zionist puppet in a position of power.

>Argentina

Do you consider yourself part of the West? As if you where European?

da joos have always played on both side

I am European myself (third gen Spanish/Austrian descent), and as a nation we have more in common culturally with Europe than with any other region (Catholic, individual liberties...). However, during the 70s onwards we had a huge influx of Syrian, Lebanese and other South American immigrants, so the demograhpics are nowhere near what they were when this country was first born, even though there were moors here as far back as 1520.

So it's up for debate really.

Best post a swede has made all day
Dank insight senpai
Inshallah

Only self-hating to the point of wanting to make the future better for others such as their children (see- Whites)
also mirin that hh

Who dat
Who dat

Logic Violation #10 - The Mind Read
>10a. Believing one knows the thoughts, feelings, intentions, meanings, motivations, or other internal processes of another person - with no basis in reasonable, logical grounds for interpretation or direct, sensory observation.

I'm okay with this.