whitepowermilk.com/
whitepowermilk.com/collections/frontpage/products/nora
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

da fuk in going on in this pic..

whitepowermilk.com/

bumop

;-;

So is this a service for people to drink human tit milk?

No. Rich white girls gargle the milk and it is shipped to you. check the site.

Apparently women gurgle the milk for you, its clearly a troll site, but its interesting you can actually proceed to checkout to buy it via paypal.

If you pay i wonder if you will receive it lol

That's stupid.

What is this shit? Is it actual tit milk from white girls or just regular milk that they have gurgled and then spat out? And yet we wonder why people view us as sick autistic fucks...

>falling for Jewish degeneracy because they slap the words white power on it
You must be one of those idiot German subhuman trashbags.

ITT: Newfriends

>drinking the udder jew

yeah ok

I can take the melenoma cancer from here

Opening a brothel with lactating girls could be a huge profit.If there is no sexual act and just sucking you cant even classify it as prostitution

I've bought some. It's really good I can recommend it for any geri/pol/'s out there
My pecker is stronger than ever and I haven't broken a leg all week.

There is a bit of saliva in the milk though.

holy shit lol

underaged please go

>no sexual act and just sucking you cant even classify it as prostitution

>sucking nipples
>not a sexual act
You do realise people get charged with rape for far less heinous things than sucking nipples? Of course it's a sexual act

Whoa, wait a second. What if, and hear me out now; but what if you opened a legit just opened a titty sucking "brothel"? Is titty sucking by itself considered a sex act? What if you "strongly implied" that it as meant to simulate the comforting experience of suckling your own mothers tit, and that it was a therapeutic experience?

whitepowermilk.com/collections/frontpage/products/nora

Nora looks like great cumreciver.

not an argument leaf

>Comes in bottles.
I've wanted to start drinking bottled milk again but my local grocery store only has cartons and jugs.
g-guy, do I do it? This would be the closest I've been to a girls mouth since I was 14.

What?

I even bought the premium "with video option"

Im done with milk, at least 80% of the brands here mix up all kinds of stupid shit to make it last more, or simply to make more volume. Not to mention those fucking cows, that shit cant be healthy.

>assumed it was breast milk
>actually regular milk gargled by whores

yuck

>getting milk
yeah ok

Share video for research purposes

Breast milk would've actually had positive effects, like killing cancer cells.

>Credits page lists Nate Hill as the founder, "writer" and director of the website.
>Google him.
>He's apparently a "performance artist"
>This is his wikipedia picture.
>He's worked with Vice
IT'S A LIBERAL HONEYPOT
DON'T DRINK THE MILK

I'm betting it's a crude troll where they will actually have some disgusting mulato tranny either gargle it or do something even more unsavory.

Hitler digits confirm. The whole thing is revolting and illustrates well the liberal obsession with sexual perversion.