What now brexit fags

What now brexit fags

Holy shit I thought I was poor.

Maybe they should get some fucking jobs then

WTF does this have to do with Brexit? Also this is the inevitable outcome when you sell basically all of your country's industry, manufacturing, etc. down the river and your economy relies far too much on financial services, same in the US.

Poor people are poor.

Its great when all the peasant poors from around the world all decide to fuck themselves.

This is the same all over the world. Normies are full of themselves. They think they all deserve euro cars and private schools even if they clean toilets for a living. The Jew facilitates it with credit.

Fucking hell.

I'm a NEET and I have more money in savings.

We'll blame it on immigrants. Like everything else.

>Keep interest rates artificially low to "stimulate" the economy
>Be surprised when people stop saving

I blame the welfare system the UK has. When a slag starts shitting out children she gets more and more welfare and doesn't need to work. I think they call it "benefits" over there. Hell there was one article where some slut took out a few grand to treat her half breed mongrels to a shit ton of presents during christmas, I'm talking like 500 presents or something in that range then started to bitch that if she hast o pay the money back she won't be able to buy food.

This has nothing to do with welfare.

We're talking about 25% of the population having less than £100 in the bank.

This is a matter of people living way beyond their means.

How is it possible for Britbongs to be so poor? I'm 23 and even I have more money than that

little budgeting and financial education and low work ethic plus the fact that rent in england is fairly high even in sparsely populated areas

add in the binge drinking and designer clothes culture and there you go

The price you pay for freedom.

Is this in USD or Donkey Kong bananas?

Even though you're a humble-bragging faggot, congrats on saving and investing at such an early age. However, a lot of these people may have quite a bit more assets than you.

>t. basement dweller

>implying life can't fuck anyone

I hope it takes you too, jamalah

Hong Kong Dollars on the top section, Canadian dollars on the bottom. Half my clothes are still from my high school days and I almost never eat out

i never said it couldn't, however life doesn't fuck over a quarter of the population just like that, at some point people need to accept that part money problems at the very least are self inflicted

the public education system here is awful in terms of critical thinking and general life skills, its not hard to see that it's affecting this issue

>I hope it takes you too, jamalah

post yfw i'm not far off buying my own house without a deposit at 25

that being said i might lose the ability to use my dominant hand in the near future, so you will get your wish bubba

>tfw my gf forces me to eat her out at least once a week

a huge drain on my money but that's the price you pay for pussy

Chav culture intensifies the characteristics of the average retarded pleb population and the decisions they make reflect this. Little to no time preference, massive alcoholism, an inability to recognize smart financial investments or make purchases which lead to net monetary gains via increasing productivity or something similar. Really if you're the type to post on Sup Forums you're likely introverted and not the type to spend much money anyway, so of course it makes sense that you'd have more money than a lot of stupid British normies. It also helps that Hong Kong is rich af compared to Britain though.

Who cares about poor fags ?

Good. Stupidity should always be punished.

Hey Goy put more money in your bank accounts like a good little goyim.

>post yfw i'm not far off buying my own house without a deposit at 25

That's exceedingly rare. You must have had more than a bit of "help" to amass that much money at your age.

Good, fuck the poor

Haven't actually brexited yet so ???'

Also it sounds like it was shit before that.

>trusting the guardian

What do Chinese people think of the Communist party? What's the general sentiment?

This: deposit account interest 0.05 percent.

I'm not Chinese; they won't shit talk the government in front of me. Not even my chinkwife.

I'm on fucking Universal Credit with more money saved.

took out student loan to go to uni and lived like a homeless person for 3 years, got a shit job for 4 years at 35k a year, still living like a homeless person

now i've moved to 17k a year but i also get more education paid for me so i can start a career in accounting and audit

The answer is : fucking tories. They bankrupted the country, started with Thatcher and it's going downhill at a fucking accelerated pace. Stop blaming the poor. the poor are the first victims. The middle class is next.

The poor are retarded they think they deserve tonnes of luxuries for simply existing, walk into their homes and they will all have the newest shit you can imagine, iphones, including the children, giant TV's PS4's and so on.

They bring it on themselves.

Live at a comfortable level, not beyond your means paycheck to paycheck.

This is called the destruction of the free market. Thanks bureaucrats.

That still doesn't explain how you managed to save enough to buy a fucking house at the age of 25 after having paid back your student loan on a salary of 35k/year

Are you going to buy a house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere that costs 20k or something?

peasants will always be peasents

>mfw I have a 4K 3D 55" TV, a PC that cost about 1.5k to build (with £300 sound system) and every mainstream console known to man (PS4, PS3, PS2, NES, SNES, N64, Wii, Sega Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Gameboy, GBA, Nintendo DS) as well as a humongous collection of games with my retro collection being worth thousands and thousands of pounds due to me purchasing some incredibly rare games such as Rule of Rose (mint condition, sealed)
>mfw I have 17k in my bank account at the age of 21 and that's just from working in McDonalds
I finished uni now, so hopefully I'll be able to get a decent paying job. I am living my parents though, which EVERYONE should be doing at my age unless you're a complete fucking retard who thinks literally burning their money away by renting a property is a "smart" (kek) decision.

In fact, buying a property in the UK at all is a move purely for idiots. Smartest thing you could do is live with your parents, work your ass off and work towards an opportunity to live in the USA. The housing market here is a complete fucking scam. £350k for a house the size of a fucking shoebox (regardless of location)? You'd have to be a complete fucking loser and idiot to spend your money on that.

Globalists are in the process of taking all the wealth

> after having paid back your student loan

i haven't, after paye/nhi and loan deductions from my salary i end up with about 23k/year

after living expenses where i did almost literally nothing in my free time, ate cheap food and lived in a £300/month shithole of an apartment I saved about 14k/year, which all went into investments, plus i'm on my way to maxing out that help2buy ISA where you get an extra 25% of its value tax free when you buy a house, up to 3k

all in all im sitting on about 62k in savings, which is more than enough to buy a small house on the edge of manchester, or an apartment slightly closer in

i'm really glad i did live like that because right now i'm taking home probably £70 a week after everything is paid for

> £350k for a house the size of a fucking shoebox (regardless of location)?

move further from the city and those prices will halve pretty fast