Double standards thread ?

Woman having sex with underage boy :Nice
Man having sex with underage girl: Not nice.
Also she went to jail but I think she will be out sooner than other males pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Rape_Elimination_Act_of_2003
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK IDC

SAVAGE

Got any uncensored?

It doesn't matter so long as the male or female teacher is hot

wtf I love 11 year olds now

t. Milo

Yes, double standars as boys and girls arent the same, not equal in this regard.
FUCK OFF FAGGOT AND ABSOLUTELY NOICE.

>little boy has a swastika for his profile pic
>mainstream media headline

sage

I also get the feeling she wont have to threaten the life of a guard or another inmate in order to be sent to the safety of solitary confinement.
>I wonder if Becky and Ledasha will rape her in the shower

>OK IDC
I wonder how much he'll regret that when puberty hits?

>Ledasha
It's Le-a you bigot.

milo likes them older. sucks for you i guess.

is that kids pic a nazi mlp?

OK IDC

>Getting BTFO by an 11 year old

I hit puberty around 9 and would have loved to fuck an older woman at 11.

why is there a swastika in the 11 year old boy's Kik picture

I don't understand women there's loads of young guys who would literally beg at their feet and worship them but they go after guys who treat them like shit and don't care about them instead. no teacher ever made moves on me in school but god I wish they did.

Uncensored pls

Because male sexuality is undermined in this culture. You get congratulated for fucking some washed up cunt, when the kid really should be fucking all the prime pussy his age before he gets too old to do so.

Look at his response to the picture. How many fucks do you think this kid gives? Pic related, it's him.

Holy fuck the absolute madman

this kid is a fucking beast
>too busy playing minecraft and drinking capri sun to go fuck your milf teacher

I don't understand how these girls get caught. what kind of dumb shit would tell people if you were getting illegal pussy.

That fat fuck takes karate? And he turned down his THICC teacher?

OK
IDC

>XD

Women are the victims of predatory men. Even a man under 18 can prey on an older woman making it rape.

That is why the sex offender registry is 99% men because judges and prosecutors fight to keep women off the sex registry since its proven they dont belong there, it was designed for men!

I'm sure it all works out in your retarded head, but its not healthy for an adult woman to seduce a child. Stop being a fucking loser.

sure the dash not be silent

Austria shitposting gain?
>Why am I not even """surprised"""

>>I wonder if Becky and Ledasha will rape her in the shower
Actually sexual assault is real high in female penitentiaries, just not reported because it doesn't count as rape because no penis.

The dash be silent!!!

>An 11 year old in Orlando is more alpha than the entirety of Sup Forums combined

>pubescent
>child
I bet you went to a federal school.

bet you listened to milo and felt the need to adjust what you deem non-degenerate to cope

because normally it's a fat old guy raping a girl. if it was hot teacher and the girl wanted to fuck him then it would be nice

I hope all the milo fags finally fuck off, whos idea was it to let a gay jew coalburner be a public speaker for the alt lite

@113480285
Hebephilia is perfectly natural, Ahmed.

OK IDC

>adult woman begging for your little shota dick
>turn her in

They always punch a gift horse in the mouth.

ok idc

They'll only know what they lost in 10 years when they're too old to be a shota and get forced to vicariously live out their fantasies through borderline illegal japanese hentai manga

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TEACHER BTFO HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Is there any uncensored pictures?

Imagine if this woman was your daughter. You paid for her to go to college and reach her dream of teaching kids and then she does something like this.

How the fuck could you ever look at her again?

>(((raping)))

Seriously though do you remember when that school teacher here did it and he fucked off to France with her? He got jailed when he came back and there was absolute outrage, but him, the girl and the girl's parents didn't give a fuck. They even stayed together once he got released.

Kek'd

You can get a degree in martial arts?

Yeah, it's called Asian studies. Gotta do something with that degree.

OK IDC

What does IDC mean?

I Don't Care

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

I'm down, cunt.

Im da Cooliest

卐 OK IDC

I don't care

U wot m8? maybe in upside down land. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Rape_Elimination_Act_of_2003
We take that shit seriously over here.

>OK IDC

>OK IDC

>11:22

>11:21

How the fuck is this possible?

How is that a double standard?
Man != woman, boy != girl.

except when she is ugly, that she should go to jail for having sex with an underage.

Not just a swastika, but also a cartoon pony behind it.

Kek demands uncensored version!

Because no boys life is going to be ruined by banging a hot MILF. If anything it'll be enhanced.

Men abusing children is creepier and more traumatic. I mean, the sexy Karate teacher doesn't have a dick to painfully ram you with for starters.

Wtf is this sorcery

POST UNCENSORED

Jesus christ that kid

>when I was 11 I was watching cartoons and building cool Lego shit
>this kid has a smartphone and is receiving nudes from his teacher

Wat

The dash be silent you fucking leaf

>gen z kids get nudes from their teachers and turn them down

Truly the greatest generation

>mfw as an 11 year old I didn't find 16 year olds attractive because they were too old

I probably would have said IDC to the sexy karate woman too

>Yes, double standars as boys and girls arent the same, not equal in this regard.

Boys and girls are different in this regard. Girls mature and go through puberty earlier and choose to become sexually active earlier in life so we need to spend more time protecting the innocence of our boys.

How tall are you?

umm hello? everyones just gonna leave the swastika right there??

H O T
O
T

>loads of young guys who would literally beg at their feet and worship them
And that is why women never noticed you in school. Women go for guys that ignore them and treat them like filth which is where that meme comes from.

Look at the fucking swastika the kid has as a profile picture. Hilarious

>nazi brony profile pic

Fuck me she's hot

>Filth meme

Only shitty retarded girls do this, and they deserve to be treated that way. In fact they deserve to be slaves. I will evolve my lineage by not descending to that level of animal

>@113480285

That's New Zealand, moosefucker.

Not exactly double standards.

Just a natural hint from humans' own psychology, that points out how men and women are inherently different in certain aspects.

You whole question implies complete equality for entities, for it's assumed, whenever you bring the 'double standard argument' regarding any set of abstract entities. However, try to assume the initial remark of men and women being of the same quality and suddenly your question will resolve.