Operation /SwedePill/

Operation /SwedePill/

KEEP THIS BUMPED, COPY THE THREAD, CTR WILL SLIDE IT!!!

With all the controversy regarding Trump's Sweden comments, Trump+Sweden is the trending topic at the moment. Hence, we can use this as a chance to drop some redpills regarding Sweden to the general public, via a good old fashion Sup Forums shitposting campaign!!!

PEOPLE ARE RIPE FOR REDPILLING, DON'T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

> Crime Stats
> Rape Stats
> Crime/Rape reports
> Whitewashing of immigrants in Swedish news
> Traitorous Swedish politicians
> BARBARA FUCKING SPECTRE!!!!!

The list goes on, we've already got all the ammo for this.

Hashtages to use:

> #JeSuisIKEA - Hijack this as people are using it to joke about "Le fake terrorist attack"
> #TrumpSweden
> And of course #Trump, #Sweden, all the standard ones

BONUS POINTS FOR REDPILLED SWEDES TELLING IT LIKE IT IS TO THE NORMIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
thelocal.se/20160318/video-aussie-tv-crew-attacked-in-stockholm
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/
thelocal.se/8401
thelocal.se/5871/20061221/
thelocal.se/37276/20111110/
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
youtu.be/as4m-dDubjg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
reddit.com/r/InfidelTube/
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/crime/CTS12_Sexual_violence.xls
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dVCpNWXKfXs
fof.se/artikel/dramatisk-okning-av-antalet-anmalda-gruppvaldtakter
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Cm97pDs3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAVE THIS THREAD AND SPREAD IT

Of course, the big red pill...

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

> Putin, get in here and help!

DO. NOT. SLIDE!

Hey guys. My mom is Swedish so I have my entire family on my mother's side there right now.

Im with my cousin in Barc and he told me a fucking story the other day that made me want to fucking go batshit

>friend of cousin hanging out at trainstop in Goteborg waiting for bus
>he is by himself minding his own business
>out of fucking no where he is shoved in front of a fucking train by some random sand nigger with whom he had ZERO affiliation
>gets completely fucked from it
>4 months in a coma
>entire right foot amputated
>entire right leg shattered
>all ribs broken plus many other bones
>extremely impaired vision

Luckily his mental faculties seem to be okay.

Anyways, AT LEAST HE WASN'T RACIST! XD

Thanks for joining and bumping

Why didn't you post stats and articles that people can use in your post?

In Australia, national media (left wing) are reporting that crime rate in Sweden has not risen since 2004. What do they mean?

>Swedish police officer for close to 50 years on the verge of retiring says 'fuck it I'm spilling the beans on this shit'
>Crime is disproportionately committed by migrants

That Leftists media is global and not only something which exists in Sweden.
Crimes have definantly skyrocketed since 2004.
Stating anything else is delusional and wrong.

This is why I always stick to the wall till the train/metro comes to a full stop.

Such is life in multicultural Brussels, you develop extra senses.

Immediately take down by the state sponsored cover up program and investigated for "hate crime" bullshit

How does this chart even make sense?

Feels weird being the country on the spotlight right now.

One half hates you and the other loves you. And most actually don't care.

OP HERE, GOT TO GO TO LECTURES NOW. KEEP THE THREAD SAVED AND BUMPED, KEEP SPAMMING CRIME STATS

Sorry, don't have any, though enough of us do, and we simply need to get his idea off the ground.

statistics with sources?, do they exist i have some but all ~2012 and easily denied by (((them))) as its not like that anymore

Bump

*forgets chart*

You are swede. What is really going on in Sweden? Is it true that Muslim men are out of control?

Guys do you think we can meme Sweden so hard that it is impossible for even the normies to remain silent, Can we ignite the spark to the Swedish civilwar?

We should check out the traffic accidents, they target pedestrians crossing in the streets with their cars over here.

this is important, those sweden pics are some of the most infuriating and redpilling images

if we can use this oppritunity to spread them it will be a YUGE win for us.

Is this a joke? Swedes have accepted he is 14 going on 34?

It wants to play on the sense of "finally women are coming out about the horrible oppression by the white man sven."

It even goes to 2013. It has been exponentially increased at that point and after that point. Things are so much worse now even if those stats would be true, which they most likely aren't.

Bump for justice

blue is total sex crimes

red is rapes

green is % of people exposed to sexual offences in victim study, numbers above green is percentage

his girlfriend is also 14

It's not a joke. He is accepted as 14 by, pretty much anyone who doesn't want to speak ill of refugees. "Oh poor people coming from war."

They get benefits for being a child. Like, less likely to be thrown out. Much more tolerance for bad behavior etc. So it's a plus for them to pretend but it beats me how police doesn't even try to test his age.

People just scream racism.

If any race was that developed at 14 we'd fucking imprison it and jerk it off for the genetics.

Maybe in the end there was not a prosecuting so its not a rape case that gets listed ?
i see
>the actual rape (sexual offenses is only counted when they where convicted

Considering the dude walking in to the police station taped like 20 women in there most where there for rape, i would say this graph is using mis interpretation of the data

This dudes vid thelocal.se/20160318/video-aussie-tv-crew-attacked-in-stockholm
Look at the Aussies making the nigger look white.
it looks like they shopped the face

well, no. we most possibly can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

Foreign TV-show gets assaulted and attacked at least twice during a visit to a swedish 'ghetto'. Aka nice apartments infested by worthless immigrants.

bump

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Sweden, 48% of assault rapes committed by non-western immigrants
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/

>Swedish flag banned on Swedish elementary school(s)
thelocal.se/8401

>Swedes refused admission on university in Sweden because they are ethnic Swedes
thelocal.se/5871/20061221/

>Ethnic Swede denied work as firefighter because he had the "wrong" gender and ethnicity
thelocal.se/37276/20111110/

>Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

sweden chivalery friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
Stockholm syndrom youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI

Swiden yournalist nig youtu.be/as4m-dDubjg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

There are only 2 or 3 of those guys I would ID to buy alcohol here.

Sweden, we got your back when it comes down to it.

Sincerely, the real Germany.

Feels pretty good living in a pretty insignificant middlesized city where the only thing that happens is like a bar fight or two a week

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/

rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

You just wait a decade.

ive seen this copy pasta a few times today

alot of refugees lie about their age for special benefits this is a FACT.
and the crime thing is also true.

blaaast them

So these Muslim scum do this all the time got them those bastards.
Lets take a look in train accidents.

I don't agree but, snipers hasn't been an issue (yet), grenades are, and the closest grenade attack to me is like 300 km away

reddit.com/r/InfidelTube/

Some rapefugees got to shot some .22 and now they are expert snipers.
Toppest of keks, Most kids in Sweden do that with their dads rifle.
But still, why do we let mudslimes even be here? They are a pest and should be treated as such.

SAVE THIS THREAD AND SPREAD IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
hot off the press

Make easy to digest/normie memes with factual
red pills in them. We need to ram this down
everyones' throats until they fucking choke on it.

this is a good guy. I urge everyone to watch him on the subject

BUMP

This guy covers it very good.
I urge all of the people who are interested on what is going on in Sweden to watch his videos.

can confirm.
I do the exact same thing

>rape a 12 year old girl in Sweden, get community service
Wouldn't want to appear (((racist))) now would we?

Met many people from Sweden. all said the country was going to shit. been hearing this shit since 2012. and now its public news the lefts spin job worked for a very long time. Im glad to see it finally getting undone.

He was cleared of any wrongdoing btw

We will have a huge gain for the swedish trump-version party. The Sweden Democrats. I hope that he comes to power because that would stop the flood, and hopefully go towards change for the better.

At this point, I am willing to put culture and societal well being before any other changes. If we keep it as it is, and just get these fucking niggers and muslims to behave (or get them the fuck out of here if they don't.) I'd be happy. Then we can improve everything else after that.

That's not the point sven, of course a judge won't take this seriously. Meanwhile his name is tarnished by the media. It's an obvious scare tactic, go against the narrative and we're coming for you.

you're wrong, and pathetic

Good idea

anecdotal bullshit. nice. is this the best you've got?

"Swedish news outlets reported that details of the case had been known to the police for some time, but were not made public. In the face of claims that the wave of asylum seekers – 163,000 applied to stay in Sweden last year – is responsible for an uptick in sexual assault crime, police specifically avoid keeping statistics of the ethnicity or citizenship of criminals, so the scale of the problem is unknown, despite several high-profile cases."

Re: Rape

In the late eighties, the foreign population was around 9%, despite this they committed the majority of rapes. Page 74, BRÅ 1996:2, distribution of rape suspects 1986-1991.

Foreigner: 38 %
Children of foreigners: 13 %
Not nationally registered: 10 %
Swedish: 39 %

During the late eighties, 3 percentage points of the foreigners were non-western. Today that figure is around 12 percentage points of the foreigners. Non-western immigrants are massively overrepresented in rape, page 106 BRÅ 1996:2. (10 = 1000%).

Iranier: 10,0
Irakier: 20,0
Algeriet, Libyen, Marocko, Tunisien: 23
Övriga Afrika, exkl. Uganda: 17

Did the law changes of 2005 have an effect? Of course it did. Does it explain the entirety of the increase? Probably not.

Consider the years before the law was enacted. During this time, Sweden's rape rate was still twice that of its neighbouring Nordic countries.[1]

If one does not accept this, consider instead a straightforward calculation. Like I referenced earlier, the increase in foreigners of non-western descent has been 9 percentage points. A lower bound for their overrepresentation compared with natives in rape seems to be 10, an upper bound 20. Let's calculate the expected increase in rape rate as their proportion of the population increase from 3 % to 12 % between 1990 and 2015. Set the rape rate to 1 in 1990.

Lower bound = 1×0.91 + 10×0.09 = 1.81
Upper bound = 1×0.91 + 20×0.09 = 2.71

Clearly immigration explains part of the Swedish rape rates.

[1] unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/crime/CTS12_Sexual_violence.xls

Here's a few (translated with Google) incidents from the police report on sexual assault that was triggered by the events that was uncovered after Cologne. Verify against the original if you think this is cherry-picked.[1]

>A sixteen year old girl was attacked by a large number of boys who "were foreign and spoke poor Swedish" who tried to rip off her clothes. Some photographed the event. The girl was walking home with her boyfriend from a party when she was attacked. The boyfriend was a witness to the incident.

>In a similar situation two girls were assaulted by a group of 10-20 guys with "African origin" who were 15-20 years old.

>At an assault against a girl in a park, a sexual assault of a completed rape by several guys in the group. They had previously been at the same party and saw her leave the place.

>At an assault against a 12 year old girl reported the following identifying data; "Four men in the 20-25 age which looked to be Arabs and spoke foreign, possibly Arabic between them". A passerby young man intervened and was beaten.

>One girl said that she would pee in a bush when twelve perpetrators came up to her and sexually harassed her. In this connection, the perpetrators had resorted plaintiff's wallet. "The sexual the harassment consisted among other things of the unknown perpetrator took the plaintiffs in the butt."

>A girl of 17 years, which went from a shopping mall, was followed and stopped by the three "African guys" who attacked her by pinching her butt so hard that her pants broke.

>A girl of 13 years who attend special schools were approached by "4-5 foreign guys" who spoke Swedish with an accent. They took her, one at a time "in places she did not like, among other things on her buttocks and breasts.

[1] polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

cont.

>When a girl was waiting for a train, she was surrounded by six youths in the 15-17 age "of foreign origin". They poked at her and talked obscene and threatening her in Swedish. When the train arrived broke off the harassment.

>In another case, a girl said that she had met a group of about 10 guys 18-20 years of age. Four of the guys in the gang grabbed her shirt and held her arm while three of the other guys took on her body and breasts. She screamed for help, tried to resist and asked them to stop but without success. Eventually she managed to break free.

>A girl got on a train molested with obscene gestures by a gang of nine guys in 25årsåldern, and they tried to block the road when she would go off. None of the guys spoke Swedish and the plaintiff stated in the notification that "they could be from Afghanistan."

>A girl was surrounded on a train of eight men who boarded the same time. Two of the men began to take on her thighs and up toward her crotch. She finally took out a pepper spray and all are moving. All the men were over 25 years old and had foreign origin.

He is,in my country since 2007 crme plummeted,what happened in 2007?We joined the EU,literally more than half of the gypsys left the country to gyp in western europe.Those who do not see the corelation between nigger,spics,muslims and civil unrest and crime are delusional.In Sweden i remember i rad that the crime rate increased by 650% or something like that.

This one recently happened.

So is Sweden cucked or Not?

Sweden is just fine, life goes on as normal, here is the video proof: youtube.com/watch?v=dVCpNWXKfXs

Fake thread, remember to SAGE.

Bump

>Is Sweden cucked?
No what do you mean?

How the fuck are they even getting their hands on grenades?

Smuggled from Balkans.

post the cap with that swede user saying something like "the sweden of my youth is lost"
i remember that one being pretty good

bump for the cause

fof.se/artikel/dramatisk-okning-av-antalet-anmalda-gruppvaldtakter

>Gang raps has seen a "dramatic increase"
>Overrepresentation in gang rape is somehow even larger than regular rape, which is already massive

Sweden, is this for real or is this a small minority of instances getting a big press?

Holy shit, what's that black triangle 8 seconds in?

Overrepresentation of foreigners.

It gets no press, the news is basically suppressed so as to not stir up anti-immigrant sentiment. Most of the stories are kept in local news in Swedish.

Assuming that some criminal is white won´t happen that much.
Swedes aren´t dumb

>slightly brown pixels

means Arab or Balkan shithole niggers.

Nah m8, it was in Stockholm.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Cm97pDs3E

I am so, so, so freaking pissed right now.

Raped a 13 year old in a school toilet, anally and vaginally.

Misrepresentation. He was the fastest 14 yo when he actually was 14, he returned to his schoolfor some inspirational shit.

I hate me some raping and lying mudshits, bit he's not one.

These men arrived at a party, beat a man so severely they thought he died and then proceeded to rape one of the girls at the party.

Is it called a SwedePill because it has to be big, black and Islamic before they'll swallow it?

Sweden, how do you feel about Trump talking about your country the way he does? Are you hopeful it will bring light to the shit you put up with? Do you wish he'd bring up the injustices more, in effect redpilling more people?

So can someone tell me what event Trump was referring to? It obviously wasn't a fucking terrorist attack, but I remembered reading about some guy who raped a child and didn't get much prison time. Was that it?