What's the obvious anti-Milo spam all of a sudden? It's over a Joe Rogan clip nobody here cared about back in 2015

What's the obvious anti-Milo spam all of a sudden? It's over a Joe Rogan clip nobody here cared about back in 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsboRHGzn2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shills. Milo is /ourguy/ and the left hate him because he's so effective.

CTR got a new name and new funds.
That's literally all

Hello milo shills

What's your new name again, CTR?

Hello newfag

It's not spam. We discovered he is a pedophile.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

But he clearly says he's not talking about prepubescent boys.

ShareBlue (formerly CTR) is smear campaigning Milo because he's getting bigger and bigger and is set to host CPAC.

That's right folks, the paid shill posters are back again.

So it's OK to fuck 13-year-olds?

Jesus, some of you people are so delusional...

Just watch the actual joe rogan interview. Not the 2 minute sound bite people are posting. I've followed milo for a while and I watched the whole interview. I don't think he is a pedo and I'm pretty sure its shills.

When did Milo say it's ok to fuck 13 year olds?
Can you give me the exact quote?

>all of a sudden

Sup Forums has never liked milo, only the newfags from plebbit like that kike for some reason

>So it's OK to fuck 13-year-olds

As OK as it is letting them decide their gender, oh wait.

It's shills. They're pissed off that the coalburning gay jew isn't drinking the kool-aid and they can't use any of their favorite words to smear him. They're probably taking the pedohpile route because they think it'll trick Sup Forums easier due to pizzagate.

He is a kike faggot many of us never trusted his ass there are a lot of shills trying to hurt his credibility but honestly he was always a kike faggot

This.

Pic is the full conversation of the video.

He literally defends pederasty because 13-year-olds are "sexually mature".

Why are you changing the subject. We're not talking about underage transition, we're talking about sex with children.

CTR/ShariaBlue Larpers trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Trips of truth. (((They))) know he's in contact with Daddy about Pizzagate. The curtain is coming Don soon.

That piece of shit...

I never like him...

Never trusted him...

youtube.com/watch?v=FsboRHGzn2g

Daily Reminder

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

>we
>oh gee whiz what will the people think about our movement if we dont condemn Milo?!
>hey guise lets let media created scandals control us that way everything is going to go alright

It's like gamergate all over again

Trying to derail Milo's rise to #1 trending with the Pizzagate meme is more clever than what you shills have BEEN doing but it lacks subtlety. Could it be because of this new Pizzagate-related content?

There are probably a few legit shills who are butthurt at the right, but the problem is really a massive amount of purple pilled newfags who came with the election and will parrot memes and amplify any signal the shills are putting out.

What's going on with Milo is exactly what went on with Richard Spencer, where any thread mentioning him was bombarded with (((1 post by this ID)))s calling him controlled op or just laughing at him for getting punched. It's retards who would normally just lurk, but they feel ballsy enough to post when they're armed with shitty thoughtless memes by astroturfing shills.

You are so lost if u really belive a kike faggot is the savior of the alt right

U are so lost if you A) mix your use of "you" and B) believe that the alt-right is a real thing

>the alt-right is a meme

Very true my brother it's all kikery my opinion is that Sup Forums itself is controlled opposition. Just look how they demonize us.