Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2001/09/do_noncitizens_have_constitutional_rights.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadvydas_v._Davis
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/533/678/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Wing_v._United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well what? Are you a trisomy 21 victim and this is the pinnacle of your efforts?

Have a pity (you) and a sage. Pathetic.

They literally dont have any rights.

>Ask for a warrant
>Warrant doesn't give them permission to enter

If I was an agent I damn well would force my way in if I had to deal with that faggotry.

>you have rights
like what?

Fucking retards. Sure, citizens have rights like this. Illegals? Not so much. Back to Mexico with them. Hope they get killed by the cartels as soon as they get thrown back over there too.

>"""your home"""
How can you even own a house legally if you're an illegal?

Police only need warrants to enter houses owned by legal residents.
And if you're an illegal living in a legal resident's house, then police damn well have the right to enter if they have reasonable suspicion that the owner of the house is harboring illegals.

well I'm white so we they come knock on door they'll say sorry wrong address

The bill of rights protects undocumented immigrants. If they are tried under US law they are granted the protections of US law, ie; innocent until proven guilty.

>The bill of rights protects undocumented immigrants
Not saying I don't believe you, but source pls.

This isn't written in Mexican, it'll be useless to the immigrants.

>ACLU

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2001/09/do_noncitizens_have_constitutional_rights.html

>You have rights.
No. Americans have rights. Illegal aliens don't have rights.

>DONT RESIST
Hahaha. Where was this amazing piece of advice for Black Lives Matters?

Very simple.

Build a wall.

Deport them all.

Cmon seppos, don't quit now.

The leftist scum are only going to push harder.

Holy Shit my country is the most civilized poster on this board
Good job NZ, you did good

>Slate
>"bill of rights applies to everyone!" with no explanation

The bill of rights is an expansion of the US constitution, which literally begins with "we the people of the United States".

Try again.

That's because all the nz shitposters on Sup Forums are from Auckland

Maybe read past the first paragraph.

"But immigration proceedings are matters of administrative law, not criminal law. (As a result, the consequence of violating your immigration status is not jail but deportation.) And Congress has nearly full authority to regulate immigration without interference from the courts. Because immigration is considered a matter of national security and foreign policy, the Supreme Court has long held that immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. Congress can make rules for immigrants that would be unacceptable if applied to citizens."

>And Congress has nearly full authority to regulate immigration without interference from the courts. Because immigration is considered a matter of national security and foreign policy, the Supreme Court has long held that immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. Congress can make rules for immigrants that would be unacceptable if applied to citizens.
In other words, no, they do not.
Republican congress says "Hi"

>be calm you have rights
Only American citizens have rights. They could even break into an illegal house and rape everyone there, since they don't exist to the American law.

Better source than fucking Slate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadvydas_v._Davis
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/533/678/

this is also how they want people to handle school shootings, burglaries and rapes.

Get the fuck out

>waste of repeated numerals
Your sourcing needs some work. That article covers lawful immigrants, accused of crimes, whose immigration status is not otherwise compromised. It explicitly points out that people whose immigration status IS compromised, i.e., illegal aliens, are subject to deportation without civil proceeding (so no due process), because of the fact that immigration status is a matter of administrative law, and not criminal law.
Lurkmoar, faggot

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe

Bottom line: you can't deport a million people all at once. And if Trump starts the extrajudicial deportations, the immigrants have a right to extrajudicial self-defense.

>Bottom line: you can't deport a million people all at once.
Why not?

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Wing_v._United_States

Yeah, I'm afraid your Constitution was fucked in all positions throughout history.

why do illegal immigrants have rights in our country?

>you can't deport a million people all at once
Nice holocaust denialism here

ICE ICE BABY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
wej for edge

Self defense is only allowed in situations when your life is endangered. If you pull a weapon on an ICE agent trying to do his job, you deserve to be deported to the nearest cemetery.

Because there are only so many ICE agents, and many will waste the agent's time trying to continue breaking the law without repercussions

>implying illegal immigrants will be subject to due process and not instantly deported

Also, anybody else see the irony that liberals are trying to teach illegal immigrants what to do if someone attempts to enter their home 'illegally'?

Everyone has rights. Criminals still have rights

I hear Argentina has illegal immigration problems too. How are yall handling it?

Non citizens have the same rights here as a goatfucker in Pakistan
Activist judges may disagree, good judges like the 5 on the Supreme Court will not. Neither will the GOP house and senate who wants to keep their job

They don't have the right to stay illegally.

>not a citizen
>having rights
no

You don't have any rights but those given to you.

>Self defense is only allowed in situations when your life is endangered. If you pull a weapon on an ICE agent trying to do his job, you deserve to be deported to the nearest cemetery.
What is the third amendment?

We don't have illegal immigration problems because no immigrant is illegal here.

Seriously.

Just GTFO out of our countries already fucking peasants before we start killing you

Many normies are ok with Trump's deporting since we have a heavy influx of peruvians and bolivians that nobody likes since they clog our shitty healthcare system among other things.

So your country is so shit literally anybody else will improve it?

Yes, all citizens have constitutional rights
Illegal aliens or foreign invaders do not

that does not apply to non-citizens lol

the law is on our side

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

My bad, I didn't know I was conversing with a retard.

>No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

ICE agents are not soldiers.
From wikipedia: In the most recent Third Amendment decision handed down by a federal court, on February 2, 2015, the United States District Court for the District of Nevada held in Mitchell v. City of Henderson that the Third Amendment does not apply to intrusions by municipal police officers since they are not soldiers

>ACLU
>Helping everyone but Americans
>Helping illegals take advantage of America

Fucking leaaave Serbia you faggot

thankfully the government has started talking about it recently (thanks trump)
they want to enforce border controls with bolivia so they dont bring so much drug

but we need a constitutional reform
is true, our constitution was written with terrible lack of foresight, now we are being flooded with bolivians, peruvians, and even fucking senegalese

No, Boliperuviayans make everything worse. I'm sure if they go to Afghanistan, they'll somehow manage to make it shittier.

What I meant is that every immigrant gets citizenship automatically after residing two years here, and all children born here are de facto Argentinians.

doesnt apply to illegals.

R A R E
A!!!!!!!!!!
R!!!!!!!!!!
E!!!!!!!!!!

this
sage

I don't know much about common law but on Latin law generally you need a court order to enter a house. It doesn't matter that deportation is an administrative procedure, to forcefully enter a house you need a order.

Also I believe common law is the same as Latin for basic rights and proper legal guarantees even for aliens.

>giving rights to aliens

Tourists have rights
It's not like you can catch them and put them in a rape dungeon because they were not built there

And obtaining a warrant is as easy as calling a judge. There is no saving your friends, coconut nigger

You need a visa to travel to America as a tourist.
If you don't have one then you will be turned away at the border/deported

tourists are legal

illegals should be regarded as invaders

Tourists enter legally, you stupid gook.

>implying illegals have rights

kek

Sure you can.

woah, hope you guys make it. make argentina white again.

funny, I knew a bolivian. He was dumb as shit. Loved filming/photography. Threw his nice camera straight up in a spin, (for a cool intro for his youtube channel maybe I forget). He couldn't catch it and it broke. And it wasn't his, it was his dad's. He was grounded.

>woah, hope you guys make it. make argentina white again.

we might need a fucking coup to get the constitution reformed

kek'd

I do immigration hearings on the federal level for the Southern District of Texas. Illegals do indeed have the same constitutional rights as anyone else. However, if ICE comes to your door and you refuse them entry, a friendly ADA (Assistant District Attorney) will grant exigent circumstance over the phone. This will allow ICE to enter the residence. Now as for 'innocent until proven guilty' this also holds true, but if you're an undocumented alien on U.S. soil that's literally all they have to prove for a conviction. (Most of my cases are hearings leading up to a guilty plea.) This is one common misconception about the American legal system. The burden of proof is on the Prosecution but they almost never bring the case before a grand jury unless they have a air-tight case against you.

I've been doing this for six years now so if anybody has any questions about the American legal system AMA.

all humans have rights, you godamn monkey

rights are a social construct

zdarova ctr bratan
why no shilling threads from you?

Even people with green cards are being deported.

Of course a Lithuanian. Damnit, I'm sorry.

Why are they assuming that the illegal is going to be brown? Are they trying to say that whites never enter the country illegally

That's ok, we'll just pick arrest you when you pick up your little anchor babies from school.

We'll just arrest you when you pick your little anchor babies up from school

How long does it take to process immigrants? Are they then deported immediately or detained?

>or detained?
does that mean concentration camps?

>slate
SOURCE FAGGOT

>if immigration officers show up at your door
>show your papers, ID, etc. to prove that you are a citizen
>carry on

>Serbia proxy strikes again

Do illegals actually have any of those rights or are they just abusing the fact that ICE has to conduct themselves this way in case they do arrest a legal citizen?

>ID
burgers dont have state issued IDs like civilized countries

>Well Sup Forums?
i show them my ID, the end.

>mexican
American Education.
Not defending the bean-niggers but comeon, burger.
>inb4 le HURR i no srs :D

What on Earth are you talking about?

>What are Driving licenses
>What are Voter ID's

Shut up negro you have no idea what are you talking about

I have no idea how these laws work in the States but I'm assuming there is a difference between a "Warrant signed by a judge" and an "ICE administrative warrant."

do they give those free of charge to every citizen when they are born?

Depends on what they did. If they are just here illegally they usually just hold them for a short time for processing and then deport. If they have certain felony convictions, they have to serve time in prison, up to ten years for a simple felony conviction in their criminal history or up to 20 years for an aggravated felony conviction (crimes of violence). I can say from having done cases all the way from initial appearance through sentencing that once you're in custody it's usually about 9-12 months before you're sentenced. I'm not sure how long they're held before deportation if they aren't serving any prison time.

Unfortunately not. They're usually in the custody of U.S. Marshals while they go through the court system.

Retarded footballnigger
BUT
I don't think they have voter id, which is why apparently 2 million illegals voted for killton in the election

Some states don't but i believe the majority do. Shit even here we have Voter ID's

In Australia theres no voter ID
Probably how (((Abbot))) won.

also, illegal mexicans can get driver licenses in burgerland

Are you fucking high? We absolutely do. Drivers licences for example. You can just go get one if you need it.