Are we pro pedophelia now? Trying to resolve this cognitive dissonance here. Help

Are we pro pedophelia now? Trying to resolve this cognitive dissonance here. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks shareblue!!!! this time she will win in 2020!

CTR definitely is

>leaf
>Help.
what a fucking shock, the maplefaggot wants to be told what to think. Castreaux isn't doing his job
>saged and hidden

Yes, you are not true Sup Forums until you have dinner fucked a 13 year old boys butt hole and provided him with "security"

Wait... How do we know she will still be a she by 2020?

No. We need Milo to protect us from the pedos. He is our queen.

CTR shill thread. Move on.

>implying we give a fuck about a degenerate faggot.

Charge your fucking phone

>he doesn't like DFC
out out out

Saged.

Even if Milo were a pedophile he is still a powerful tool in the media battle.

Depends if you a shill and pretend he's a literal pedophile pedo activist,

Or if you read his clarification about what he meant by boys (young adult men).

Assume that some are dumb here tho

Milo is not a pedophile.

I don't like the guy, but he is the enemy of my enemies.

Milo is not a pedo.
This whole shit is a fucking psy-op by cuckservatives.

Watch this and enlighten yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA

What's with all the Milo posting?
I'm tired of seeing this faggot cocksucker's smug face everywhere.

Nobody cares about gay immigrant jew niggerfuckers. His only purpose is to get gays, immigrants, Jews, and niggerfuckers mad.

>cuckservatives or regressives trying to maintain their oppression alliance
50-50 odds, imo

Milo was never a thing, much as you faggots tried to put us all into a little box

Neither was the "alt right"

It's a purge by main stream conservatives. *shrug* Milo relying on shock for the past year rather than facts and arguements maybe have made him famous but it also made him political cancer.

They are on the same side.
That has been obvious for ages.
Of course they both seek to destroy anyone that would ruin the sweet gig they got going.
That is why they BOTH must be fucking destroyed and decimated. Each of their heads, must be planted on spikes as examples of what happens to those who betray their own people on the altar of globalism.

It's a raid by stormfront/TRS, both the anti-milo and pro-milo threads currently being made are organized shilling. The supposed leak is also being spammed by them.

They did the exact same thing with Spencer, where they created both pro and anti-Spencer threads so the board talks more about him

Alert the meme team, we are currently being psyop'd by Mr. CIA

No. We're anti-homophobia.

It's a common tactic of homophobes to associate gay men with pedophiles.

Pretty disgusting. But what do you expect from Islamists.

Meanwhile, they have actual child rapists (David Brock, John Podesta - Look up their Tape...shit will turn your stomach) in their midst and they do nothing about them.

Really sad.

>Are we pro pedophelia now?

We've always been pro pedophilia fuck off newfag

>we
stop associating Sup Forums with Milo
milo is a vapid attention whore with nothing original whatsoever soaking up the 'le alt-right' crowd and putting a face on an anonymous movement

and the face is the face of a big fucking nigger cock-blowing faggot

Milo said what most gay guys believe. Not only that, most "intellectuals" on the left want a lower AOC. Milo is standing by that 13 year olds aren't children. You know what? Leftists largely agree. They are not going to attack Milo much over this.

You will hear more about how Milo is a White Nationalist than how he is a pedophile. I fucking guarantee it..

yes. Sup Forums has always been a strong supporter of young love. only these retarded pizzaniggers are bluepilled enough to reject the final redpill.

They're arguing with themselves in these Milo threads?!
How mind-fucked has he got them?

>we are this pedo faggot's personal army now

No. Fuck you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

hmm....
What are the chances these threads are made by Milo's crew?
If someone did the same with Spencer it would mean that they want them to have popularity.
Perhaps Milo posting/threads are here because he is discussed less and less and he and/or the media doesn't want him not to be a ((("alt-right'))) icon/representative or linked to Sup Forums so they are sort of reviving his image?

dat feel when all milo hating Sup Forums users finally have the right shill campaign going. Holy fuck this is impressive.

Will be interesting to see if he gets more solidified support from this as I assume many might think it's shariablue.

>Trying to resolve this cognitive dissonance here.
here?

This. Even the fuhror took this redpill

>Are we pro pedophelia now?

The new counter-culture is triggering the intolerant left by hitting on their 13 year old sons, explaining that it's actually not pedophilia. Imagine my shock.

>ignore the pedo faggot
>defend him, slaves!

My god it's funny to watch though.

>are you guys disavowing yet?
>trying to gauge whether we've done enough damage for the night, I want to go to sleep

>Sup Forums is just one guy

you sound like a liberal

Don't you ever say "we" again, faggot.

Sage in options

Probably

Help me spread this pic before those faggots actually succeed

kek

are you the guy who has this image as his youtube avatar and always posts on sargon and molymeme's channel

Milo is a shit stand up comic pretending to be a political speaker. The only interesting thing about him is how much someone making subpar jokes and regurgitating red pills that are 10 years old is how much he triggers college students. He doesn't have a single original observation and is a crap comic who's being 2 edgy 4 u.

He's good at what he does which is make the left look fucking stupid for rioting over a a comic who's best line is "tee hee BLM protesters I'd like to suck your black dicks"

>all of them talking between each other
that's fucking sad

So you morons know what is going on...

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

You get paid to shill on here, you flood Sup Forums with bullshit threads jewish queers and wonder why the majority don't pay attention to you.
take you many bullshit hit threads back to
> SAGED

We are too smart to fall for the shilling

Shilling only makes us stronger.

Echo chambers would make us weak.

Do you realize this, shills? You will never change Sup Forums

No, the MSM (You) are just scared of him because you, in your colectivist view, can't accept that a gay immigrant nigger-fucker is against you.

No one gives a fuck about Milo here. so fuck off and stop spamming these threads