Why on earth does Sup Forums hate muslims so much?

It makes no fucking sense.

>hates Jews amazingly even more than Sup Forums does
>hates homosexuality
>hates degeneracy
>hates liberalism and democracy
>is deeply patriarchal and traditional/conservative
>is committed to taking action to defend themselves even if that means taking on Israel and it's western puppets
>the only people with leaders who straight up publicly deny the holocaust

I mean how they they NOT your ultimate redpilled soul mates? The only 2 things I can of is

>they're not white

Which is stupid. First of all, Arabs at least are Caucasian which essentially means they're just 'white people' with slightly darker skin. But even putting that aside, who cares? They're perfectly intelligent and capable of building and maintaining civilizations. Isn't that the important part anyway?

>they're not Christian

This is slightly more understandable. Even still, Islam is pretty damn intrinsically respectful of Christianity. Jesus is literally their second most important and revered prophet and Christians get special 'bro-status' for being fellows of the book, unlike dirty pagans. Most Muslims don't even have anything against Christians from a religious standpoint. If Christians and Muslims put aside their geopolitical conflicts and differences, they'd probably get along and respect one another no problem.

So Sup Forums, explain this shit to me.

They are stinky

>Even still, Islam is pretty damn intrinsically respectful of Christianity
Yes, beheading is widely known way of showing respect

>Why on earth does Sup Forums hate muslims so much?

because they have no business being in white countries

Whup da whup muhfuggin bix nood nigga allah

Wont work on anglos or russians.

Because they have been our enemy for fucking thousand years? How many times have they tried to invade Europe and we have held them off?

Why the fuck are those savages inside our lands?

They don't behead people for being Christian, they behead people for apostasy regardless of which religion or non-religion they convert to.

jidf been round these parts

they do not recognize church and state as separate institutions. big philosophical difference. their religion is also more retarded than ours. sounds honestly like a bad deal.

White boys are just jealous that our Prophet,peace be upon him was alpha as fuck,cucked anyone that tried to betray him and fucked loads of bitches including a loli (which was pretty normal back in the day incase your
White mentality can't fucking comprehend it)

Someone post the survey done in Europe which asked people in all European countries how many times do they bath/shower in which Turkey got the highest margin.

>Le meme answer

Some of us are still cucked enough to tolerate Christians as well as let them build new churches and that includes my shit government.

>don't eat pig
>has to pray 3 times a day
>pedos
>doesn't believe in equality
>several wives
>wants to kill Jews
>everyone is a bro

Huh... Maybe Islam isn't that bad. Nothing bad will happen to me.

>I mean how they they NOT your ultimate redpilled soul mates?

Religious nutjobs, kiddie-fuckers, and sandniggers. I'd be fine with them being sandniggers if they didn't molest kids or force their religion down people's throats.

>inb4 but muh christianity
Not a Christian, and even then, not an argument.

Oh boo fucking hoo. "white people are the master race so it's ok when we do it!". Just because they're playing the same fucking game and win a round here and there you hate them? Come the fuck on.

Well good thing white people are respectful and don't invade Muslim countries. I mean, damn, could you imagine how fucking asinine you would sound if that were the case?

>Even still, Islam is pretty damn intrinsically respectful of Christianity. Jesus is literally their second most important and revered prophet and Christians get special 'bro-status' for being fellows of the book, unlike dirty pagans. Most Muslims don't even have anything against Christians from a religious standpoint. If Christians and Muslims put aside their geopolitical conflicts and differences, they'd probably get along and respect one another no problem.

Lol where do you get this shit from? Christians are actively persecuted in the middle east and africa. Atheist faggots are first on the chopping block for mudslimes, but christians aren't exempt

>hates Jews amazingly even more than Sup Forums does
>hates homosexuality
>hates degeneracy
>hates liberalism and democracy
>is deeply patriarchal and traditional/conservative
These are all a sign of mental retardation

>Well good thing white people are respectful and don't invade Muslim countries. I mean, damn, could you imagine how fucking asinine you would sound if that were the case?

Fuck off, Chaim. The only time the American people wanted a war in the Mid-East was right after 9/11, and that was the handiwork of Mossad, the Saudis, and the CIA. We don't give two fucks about what the kebab do in their own countries, and we don't want our kike-shill leaders sticking their dick where it doesn't fucking belong.

your forced meme has been debunked as the shilled meme it is

Neither did you have bushiness being in non-White countries back in the day so stop being so fucking hypocritical

Says the one literally importing Muslims into their capital city and 2nd largest city

>Our religion sounds more retarded

You're the people who fucking worship God,as well as Jesus and even his fucking mother because you White people apparently want fucking diversity in literally everything

Also I would love to tell you more but you White conservatives and no different the White commie-liberals,you think you are 100% in everything just because you think so.

I don't hate muslims, I just hate muslims in Europe and America.

You can cherry pick anything likes this, we have little in common with Muslims. their definition of homosexuality is different from ours, their degeneracy is different. Arabian Islamic traditionalism has nothing to do with European traditionalism.

Sup Forums has little in common with mudslime fuck off

Nobody is jealous of your crossdressing prophet, fuck off faggot. fucking 9 year olds wasn't normal anywhere else, only arabic camelfucker would do that.

>The only time the American people wanted a war in the Mid-East was right after 9/11

Jesus Christ are you old enough to be posting here? Has the entire last century and a half just sort of slip your mind? You only have to go back to the 1990s just get to the gulf war.

And liking these thing doesn't count as a mental retardation in anyway?

>I've never watch mudshits ruin my city: the post

Have you met the irish?

The slavs?

An aussie bogan?

There is no fucking way they will bend over for Alan.

>You're the people who fucking worship God,as well as Jesus and even his fucking mother because you White people apparently want fucking diversity in literally everything

Christians worship the trinity, the three manifestations of god. The cosmic creator beyond our universe, his personification in the flesh, and his presence within your soul. Only Catholics worship Mary, and all the other saints for that matter.

Also, you're the people that worship a schizophrenic pedophile and a stone, so keep in mind the old "glass houses" metaphor.

Wtf I love beheadings now

>Also I would love to tell you more but you White conservatives and no different the White commie-liberals,you think you are 100% in everything just because you think so.

But I thought you think is dumb because I think so??

>The American People wanted a war
>entire last century

Whoa there, Goldberg! Methinks you're forgetting your role as "greatest ally"!

The philosophical principles of rome and athens+ roman republic model + christian ethics is literally why I'm living in a first world ivory tower and why you're shitposting from 3rd world shitstained cubicle. you think western ideas are just memes but they are more real and potent than your culture ever will.

enjoy the rest of your day appealing to westerners using western language and western rhetoric. you truly make us think.

They fuck babies.

>Christians get special 'bro-status' for being fellows of the book, unlike dirty pagans.
That's true in theory. However, Christians are also condemned as polytheists because of the trinity. And polytheists are considered pagans by the Koran.

Islam is a political ideology based on the conquering and subjugation of nonbelievers. It is built on lies, deceit, cognitive dissonance and pure evil.
It is the worst enemy of sane people.

how to fix islam: tolerate sexuality a bit more, be as white as mormons, dress like civilized people. i admire their warrior code more than these protestant wanker cucks.