Kek is a demonic spirit

>And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Don't get FOOLED by SATANIC influence in the "alt-right". JESUS CHRIST is the only way to TRUE salvation. Only through HIS blood you can reach heaven and avoid eternal FIRE of hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsXWRHXyNig
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.WKrPbvBOLYU
youtube.com/watch?v=xlFLx9N6FSI
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SATANIC
you dont even know the meaning of this word.
gtfo

>implying Jesus and Kek aren't best friends.

To be fair though, kek brings happenings while Jesus has his churches converted to mosques.

I'd honestly start converting various churches to meme-monasteries where people do nothing, but shitpost and blast shadilay. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to start.

Kek is a DEMON, worshippinh him is SATANIC.

Kek is an angel of Christ most likely... he is pro Deus Vult.

It's not GOD fault that white people are SHIT.

>God created man
>while being omniscient gave free will
>knew how poorly it would be used.

No, it's pretty much all God's fault.

>while being omniscient gave free will
>what is the serpent tricking adam and eve into eating the forbidden fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=IsXWRHXyNig

You still HAVE free will. GOD is free of blame by DEFINITION you fag.

praise kek

explain what a demon is.

A FALLEN angel. Read the BIBLE.

we have three frogs...helper, smug pepe, pepe...

If you whorship kek you are basically out of christianity.

i dont want to. explain it in your words.
i asked you not the bible btw.

Omniscience means all knowing. If God knows all then God knows the future. So, God knew before creation that his humans would fall.

Seems pretty gay and stupid.

If God creates poor choices and made flawed man is he free from blame?

If you want to be a happy for the rest of your a life

find a nice prostitute and make a your wife

so from my personal point of view

make a this slut marry you

Christcuck shows his true colours.

>we wuz snow niggers n sheit

is god perfect?

I had a sleep paralysis and seen a shadow person

is it a demon or just a bad spirit?

Kek is a god of chaos. If you think he cares about stuck up christians, you're in for a ride.
He's not back to put the world in order, but to spin it further out of control.

Daily reminder, there's no such thing as ironic behavior. Pretending to worship a pagan god is actually worshiping a pagan god. Pretending to be retarded is actually being retarded.

You are preaching Truth, OP. These people do not know what they are doing.

>create white shit

>I dindu nuffin, um a good god.

Only the dregs and social retards post frogs as anything more than a reaction image.

The retards and sodomites will burn in Hell and that's a good thing.

Fuck 'em.

>working miracles
>is pic related

When you understand memetics, what this is, is actually not magical at all, it's very simply mind control, brainwashing- works of evil itself, because memetics are not based on truth, it's based on deception and the 'successfulness of the memes' not the truth of the memes.

If jesus wants me to get buttfucked beheaded by rapefugees and ripped my rights from me by white hater racemixing people and cucks. Then maybe I have a reason to join the devil aint I?

They are ONE and the SAME.

witnessed.

Religion is perfectly fine as long as it stops women from becoming degenerate whores and I'm all about traditional values but once you start talking about demons and miracles you're basically nigger tier.
So can you just kindly fuck off?
The Bible should only be read in Latin by cunts who went to divinity school, and I only want to hear it at weddings and funerals.

You are a wizard arent you?

Compared to what? If can is omnipotent can he not make himself perfect?

That shadow is your minds psychic imprint of you yourself. A silhouette of your identity. As your mind and body shuts down for sleep you can see it right before the rushing wind fills your ears.

Angels to some

Demons to others

There is no GREATER grace than to be a martyr for the LORD, you faggot.

wew lad, and this is somewhat true, memes are the strongest propaganda that has ever been seen.

Well, now they know. What they're doing to continuing this behavior is willful sinning. It's exactly what the kikes want them to do, to willfully encourage God's wrath. This is what the godless kikes do, use sin as a weapon and encourage societies to do it, to encourage God's wrath.

Nobody cares what some emu's bitch thinks.

What gave you an impression to the contrary?

Why?

Original bible wasnt in latin so why would you say that

Kek history

thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.WKrPbvBOLYU

Kek, is just a manifestation of a group vibrations that echo through our plane of existance. Satan is is just a group manifestation that echo through our plane of existance. The ALL is the only true god. Kek is only as strong as our vibration will allow it to be, so i say.

Praise kek.

Go bend over and turn the other cheek you christ cuck. The rabbi/priest needs to fuck you in the ass more.

Praise Kek!

Amen brother

drumpf
btfo
b
t
f
o

This shadow person was really tall, and I was too paralyzed to shit myself from terror at the moment

I dont think it was myself.

Sounds cool, desu

'Kek' is'nt real you delusional idiots

Get thee behind me, Satan. there is only one name under Heaven worthy of praise and it is Christ Jesus.

>Well now they know
Know what? There's more proof of KEK being real than any other god, you could equally be blaspheming the pantheon of true gods with your heathenish monotheism. It's all down to personal belief.

>get sleep paralysis very often
>never see anyone
explains a lot

The Egyptians believed that before the earth was created, there was nothing but a dark, directionless, chaotic watery mass. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), the four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These beings were Nun and Naunet (water), Amen and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). The chaos existed without the light, and thus Kek and Kauket came to represent this darkness. They also symbolised obscurity, the kind of obscurity that went with darkness, and night.

PRAISE KEK

Are you retarded user?
KEK does not bless those who are ignorant of his teachings

Satire is only justified when the government is being oppressive. In the West there is simply no need for pretending to be ironic, it's pointless. You will no be killed for making statements of truth., such as "Ashkenazis are not descended from the Hebrews nor is their religion of the Hebrew faith, because they are by essence an atheistic people." There's no reason to say something ironic to make this statement of truth, therefore when you do attempt irony in this way, you're actually just being used as a useful idiot, because understand what is the typical statement.

For example, "pretending to be ironic" by saying something like "6 million trillion Jews were gassed during the holocaust" doesn't do anything but help these Ashkenazis. You're giving them credibility in multiple ways: you're making them the victim (which they always use as a weapon) rather than the aggressor (which they are), you're making an argument that they are Jews, but they are not, also, you're enhancing their holocaust 6 million meme.

I'm glad some of you are starting to wake up from this memetic nonsense. I'm proud of some of you. The rest of Sup Forums, may God have mercy on their souls.

>pakistan

I only had it once, a time I was very depressed, tall scary blacker than my unlit corner of the room , ended with pressure on chest and me passing out from lack of oxygen

never felt such fright in my life, and I've had some terrifying nightmares in my life, but this shit takes the cake, simply because it feels so real

youtube.com/watch?v=xlFLx9N6FSI

>Country which got BTFO by Afghanistan

>Im too smart for Jesus

>frog demon will protect me from hell

What are you babbling about? I'd be fired from my job and thrown in prison if I spoke my mind over here, there are laws against hate speech.
The 55 million jews that dies in the holocaust are no joking matter mate.
You're a moron if you don't see that meme's are the strongest tool we have, they make people subconsciously more open to the subject, instead of being ranted at by the spergs that most of Sup Forums are.

>im to enlighted to not abandon faith of my fathers

And the greatest """propaganda""" there is, the Bible itself, was never even used by the governments throughout history in the way that Jesus Christ taught them. They did quite the opposite, using Christianity as a way to do worse evils than they could ever do without an organized religion.

Yes, Christianity as a whole is a meme itself, but evil has turned it into something different a thing to centralize power and subdue the people- ant most importantly, what Jesus Christ actually taught about him and God aren't even what's being professed after these demonic people co-opted Christianity to gain power. So, see, the goal of memes and recontexualized memes (more deceptions) have the value to make the memes successful, not to profess the truth in memes.

It's just more proof of what I said here is the truth. A little research on memetics, some non-fiction books will explain it deeply.

>The 55 million jews that dies in the holocaust are no joking matter mate.

Again, pretending to be retarded and actually being retarded are absolutely no different, it's both being retarded.

is this real?are you a real human being? wow

>slavic
It has cool folklore but Slavic peoples should stick with Christianity

all religions are attempts at "mind control" by the higher elites within society

dictatorship is a good way to keep power

but doesnt really achieve the loyalty of the masses. which is why they all eventually fail.

religion used to be the thing until more powerful ways to subdue the masses came to be.

NARCOTICS

>t.jewy.mcjewinstein
You disgust me, you filthy kike.

As opposed to everyone else?

>t. autist who can't detect human emotion; instead proclaiming it culturally invalid

You need to go catch the flu and lose the autism bud, doesn't work for you

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

Yeah. Celtic """folklore""" as well as Roman """beliefs""" are fucking predictable and boring. Slavs have all the cool shit.

Explain this christcucks

Your post has no logic at all about anything I said.
>random

Praise kek

slavs just means slaves

you numb skull

Wenn ich das seh, werd ich echt sauer

> Slav -> Slava -> Glory

>I'd be fired from my job and thrown in prison if I spoke my mind over here, there are laws against hate speech.

And I bet, since you're a Brit, you still have no understanding of how this right of free speech has to do with America's 2nd amendment right to own guns. And I bet you're anti-gun. Your people as a people chose that fate, now you have those Ashkenazis running your government even more than the American government. Your government has recently made it illegal to make statements of truth about who the Ashkenazis are, what they are, and how it relates to their propaganda (lies) about the holocaust.

You all just fell for the kike's lies just a little bit more than America has. That's all you're really telling.

lol dumb ass

>jews want you to believe there is glory in being a good goyim slave.

I'm pro gun, I've been stabbed before. But keep up all the assumptions you fucking autist, and I'll keep up the meme magic that you can't seem to grasp.
>Who the fuck doesn't know about the kikes, that's like babbys first redpill

My God created your pagan gods, whether your gods are real or imagined.

OP dropping MASSIVE truth bombs. I honestly never saw this connection although I could feel something off about the frog. This solidifies for me my belief that the beast may well be a man made object, possibly a computer with the power to think and reference the internet.

Think about it. Revelations says it will be GIVEN the power to speak, meaning it is something which does not naturally have it. And out of the mouth of the beast (computers/internet) came the frogs (the evil these people are worshipping).

The end of days is closer than we know.

>My God created your pagan gods

now thats what I call far fetched

That's not an argument mate

t. cygan

Praise

Amen.

You saying you're "red-pilled" is proof you really don't know shit. Using a meme to explain your attainment of knowledge is proof you don't actually have the knowledge to begin with. I already knew this about you after your first reply. What do you not understand about me JUST explaining to you that memes are not based in truth, only the successfulness of them spreading? Now THAT is fucking irony, even if you aren't 'trying' to be ironic, it's like dramatic irony.

> i dont want to be saved i want to post dank frogs

t slave

Again, nothing but autism and babel here.