Was the killing of Bin Laden justifiable?

Was it Sup Forums? Or was it a violation of basic human rights?

It was a cover up.
The government had been working with Bin Laden in Desert storm.
They had to tie up loose ends so they made him an enemy of the state.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT

No-one has ever provided evidence he was killed in that raid.

It would have been better to bring him to trial, but a man like that isn't going to let himself be taken alive, so...

was he even real?

Osama died of kidney failure in 2002

Wasn't it like November 2001?

Marfan's Syndrome

No. If it was, it would be legal to shoot ex-president Bush on sight and it obviously isn't

Fuck Bin Laden.

It was a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty, but, if we assume that they, or elements within their military/government, knew that he was there, it was a justified violation. Hell, it's entirely possible Pakistan knew he was there AND that they gave the U.S. the go ahead to kill him but didn't want to admit it publicly.

> Bin Laden
> CIA Agent
> Killed

Came here to post this
Obama would never kill his greatest ally

Bin Laden never existed. He was just a casus belli to take oil from sand niggers

Human Rights are a Jewish scam to induce global serfdom

His name was tim ossman

>bin laden
>terrorist

>bin laden
>dead

>bin laden
>not a CIA agent

Oh, newfriend. You have much to learn.

Franklin D. Roosenvelt's wife helped draft the UN Declaration of Human Rights. That right there is suspect, although I cba to look up what other jews and jewesses might be in on it.

CIA asset to boot. Helped with that whole operation where we created Al Qaeda as part of the plan to take down the USSR.

This whole deal was shady as fuck, but if he refused to surrender to the end he definitely got it coming. That being said I do feel like it was the tip of some sort of conspiracy there is no way that some goatfucking raghead managed to elude the entire world for so long without help, and I mean real help.

Rights are decided by the victors.

>"we got him!"
>"we got rid of the body though so no evidence"

and disgusting sharters clapped furiously that day chanting "USA USA USA". seriously is there a more retarded nation?

>this user watches cnn

> Muslim
> Human

Wew lad

Kek. I remember that too. Autistic sharts cheering in front of the White House, as if killing some goat-fucking pensioner was some kind of achievement. That nigga had a K/D ratio of 3000/1. Whose the real winner here?

Bin laden died in 2006 of complications relating to diabetes in Tora Bora.

The 'bin laden raid' was just a ploy to ensure Obama's reelection.

People who get assassinated are the ones who know the truth.

Saudis had him killed, not the USA