Don't succumb to the vaginal jew

Don't succumb to the vaginal jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6m5wYqPv1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4mQ3fnFjz-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone in this thread, post a pic of your face, and tell me how you spend your free time. Then tell me it is a coincidence this attitude is so prevalent here. You sound like a bunch of whinging pussies. This is coming from a guy who hasn't been laid in a year and has no friends or social life whatsoever.

If you aren't procreating, you have evolutionarily lost. Quit being afraid of failure or women, fucking beta fagot nigger. You can to earth to fuck and make babies, if you aren't going to fuck get off the planet fucking air breather.

Women are the ones who betrayed the west.

Using your powers for good for once Australia

Not having friends or a social life is you own fault. Cry more faggot.

I don't,

But I don't fall for the MGTOW jew either.

I have been married for 10 years. procreated. Happy as shit. I'm ashamed of all you faggots pretending to be empowered by being outbred by shitskins. You lost evolution. Your kind will disappear because you were afraid of failure.

Preach!

fuck off r9k

>good goy don't have children
>yes good goy you are doing big damage to us "GLOBALIST"
>oy vey is like another reparations-i mean 6 gorillions

>don't make children goy don't be a slave to the vagina jew

Temporary damage control until pic related occurs

To long. Guess what manbabies? The first girl you meet isn't your disney princess. You have to kick a bunch of skanks to the curb before you find a palatable women. If you get hosed by a chick IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. Because you were so white knight manbabied you couldn't realize a bad bitch. GROW UP and be real men. Real men compete instead of give up and masturbate to anime.

>have to form a movement about not getting married
>call themselves men

this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums

>reject your own biology

fuck off

I'm not reading that roastie

I've actually been trying to work up the courage since Saturday to talk to this one girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6m5wYqPv1s
Listen to this faggots voice

He is like a fat lisping touchless virgin

Don't associate yourself with faggots like him.

>Real men compete instead of give up and masturbate to anime.
Why? What do you gain?

Or rather you succumb to your biology like the ape you are. Intelligent people have less kids this is a fact, in a fucked up society nobody should be having kids this the reality.

This is fake and gay copy pasta. Also this guy is a cuck if he didn't kick is wife to the curb the second she even looked at another man.

>Claims to be redpilled
>Doesn't want to have kids and pass down his bloodline

Don't be some sappy romantic who falls in love or cares about women's shitty behavior, just find some woman to impregnate so you can have children and pass down your bloodline

>in a fucked up society nobody should be having kids
>society is fucked up because nobody is having kids

DURR

> Intelligent people have less kids

Degenerate (literally) people have less kids

Not crying about it at all. No one is holding a gun against my head forcing me, or you, not to go out and meet new people, its my fault. Sick of losers blaming everything but themselves on this place, take some responsibility. You have to offer other people something desirable if you want to meet women or make friends.

Don't think about it faggot. Just walk up and say some dumb shit like "you like mcnuggets?" if you fail, fuck that bitch go talk to another one. There is fuck load of bitches man, this oneisn't your disney princess fucking manbaby.

>I'm too intelligent to have children

I bet you also listen to richard dawkins and think overpopulation exists in white countries.

You get to win life and not be a pathetic faggot nigger.

I used to laugh at MGTOWfags and call the betas, etc. I used to want family and kids...

After several women tore me up in a variety of ways, from cheating through friendzoning to mind games/manipulation I gave up.

Women are cancer.

>b-but muuh white race

There are plenty of low IQ ret6ards to compete with the shitskins in the breeding game. I'd rather spend my time in peace, enjoying current year tech advancements and living a life of leisure.

>b-but when you grow old you won't be able to take care of yourself

True. I'm in my 30s, I'm pretty sure there will be medical advancements to prolong our lives in my lifetime. If shit becomes unbearable for me I'll off my self in my 90s.

>b-but you will die alone

True, but at the end of it all... everyone dies alone.

I'd rather spend time with my family, take care of my parents until they are alive, share my wealth and time with my siblings and enjoy life.

You are the reason society is fucked. Because shitskin nignogs are breeding like cockroaches.

I have feeling you are one of two groups. A woman, who can't find a man, or a neocon that just wants traditional values. You won't be getting any of that anytime soon thanks to at least no fault divorce. But look on the bright side if you're a man. More gash for you to stab right? Less competition for you :)

Can't get laid? That's pretty pathetic

Or are you just a faggot?

Nope planners have less kids. You dont need high birthrates to support an economy anymore either as heavy automation is on way. Only a fool would be entrap themselves in a family in this day and age.

Nihilism: the post.
Just kill yourself already.

I'm on antidepressants, so I don't give a shit about women

Your the one whining about not having a social life on fucking Sup Forums. Go chat up some bitch at the gas station, how hard is it?

>Have sex which would be equivalent to fapping except with a shitty looking female
or
>Preserve my mana and get wizardly powers

Tough choice.
Oh no, not tough, really fucking easy actually.

That's not what this is about tho, but nice reading comprehension retard.

Oh stop being so racist. The white race will never out breed them anyways so just bow down gracefully and take it.

Your nose is showing

Think I'll impregnate a few Jewesses, you'll still be mudbloods but maybe it'll improve the swill, thank me later

The story of a failure and a faggot. Keep telling yourself you are happy while alone. Tell me how you like wondering why all your friends are having kids and happy.

>Muh Automation

Robots and humans can work side by side, Go back to reading your richard dawkins collection.

Look, the nuclear family is the best way to raise kids in a safe environment. Western women are decadent, have slept with many partners and have little loyalty. Divorce rates have risen every year and marriages are shorter, single mums are prevalent etc. It's a huge societal problem when birth rates in Western countries for the native rates are decreasing. In other words, we are dying out.

There are good women out there, but there are plenty of shit ones. To deny ALL women is to not only ruin any chance of finding one but it also means your family, tribe and nation will die out if you don't succeed. MGTOW is not a centralised movement but an ideology that gives men who are disgruntled an excuse to withdraw completely. Do that if you wish, but if you give up rather than do any hard work to fix societal problems. This should be a political issue that native men are giving up and women have become so undesirable that men will not even try to date anymore.

As men, it is our responsibility to shape our future. We just have to have the will to win

>real MGTOW has never been tried

>Stop being racist
>on Sup Forums

Found the newfag

Aren't Jews rare in Aussieland?

Good thing I'm already married. We're on our honeymoon and trying to make a baby now.

Is like communism but it lets you keep your dick.

Congrats Nippon on your marriage.

Try harder

Sure it isn't

Unless you're a kike trying to get whites not to breed... which are you?

Oven dodger or kissless loser?

I am a normal dude that ignored all the white knight shit. I bettered myself before I went looking for chicks. Once I was worth presenting I kicked a bunch of bitches to the curb and didn't get attached to the first vagina I saw and bam, happy normal 50's esque family.

>Everyone projects their own shit onto what MGTOW actually is therefore if I find a fault in my own projected image of it the actual MGTOW thing is dismantled and blown to bits

Pretty much everyone in these threads

No such thing as real MGTOW. Life is what you make it bitch

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!

>Nippon saying this

Getting rarer, they love Nordic dick

>the next day

GUYS MY YELLOW MATE CHEATED ON ME WITH JAMAL OKINAWA, WHAT DO?
>tfwnoyellowfever

>
>MGTOW
in my days, we d just call that a faggot.

cry more faggot. If you need antidepressants you are a piece of shit. You are too weak to be a man. Kill yourself.

Im American. We are traveling asia for our honeymoon. We waited until marriage for sex, so that's pretty much our most frequent activity atm.

MGTOW in a nutshell - the game of life is too difficult, I better just give up and let my bloodline die off.

Im American

it's not like you had a choice

My wife of 10 years is still hot as fuck, because I was choosy and she knows I'd kick her to the curb if she got fat.

>the game of life is too difficult

When you face better odds at survival by playing russian roulette, I think you have a problem.

some dude named steve hoca BTFO him
youtube.com/watch?v=4mQ3fnFjz-s

Yes, stay away from the white women, like a good goy

How come the "feminist shaming techniques" image hasn't bee posted yet

Fuck yeah Japan. Fuck bitches with no condom. MAKE BABY.

>mgtow
>any single mom I want

I already knew that.

You didn't go your own way, you had nothing to offer and no woman wanted you. Instead of coming to that realisation, you had to blame women, your ego is too fragile to handle the truth.

Preach

Good for you, exception to the rule. Majority of sources say otherwise. Based on the Pareto Principle and Briffault's Law, it's a game you're bound to lose. Good luck in your failing marriage.

>You win at life
Nice non-answer.

Strawman: The post
Valuing your own happiness, time and independence isn't Nihilism you faggot.

People in failing marriages have failed to keep their women in check. If people held their women more accountable and didn't act like beta faggots this wouldn't happen. My wife knows if she even looks at another man she's fucking gone.

Cry more alone fag. Yu have lost the game. I;m glad there won't be more of you.

Anecdotes do not trump evidence. Please come back when you've got some contrary to the Principle and Law I provided.

>Real men don't have sex with women

That sounds pretty Jewish to me.

MGTOW is a jewish meme.

Thanks senpai, hopefully I'll be knocked up soon.

>Muh 50% divorce rate
Complete nonsense.
That stat is derived from all marriages, across all races, classes, locations, incomes, education backgrounds, etc. It even includes people that have been married and divorced more than once. Not only that, the reasons for divorce include alcoholism, drug addiction, domestic violence, prison, and many other things like that.

Mgtow are fucking male feminist tier cucks.

You sound like you found a non-beta faggot if he could afford to take you to Japan. You should have gone next month, fucking cherry blossoms everywhere nigger.

>Haha, you lost the game, faggot
>Be right back, supporting another adult and couple children because that makes me a winner.

you mean by ignoring you in high school or something? despite the attractive size 52 pants?

pro-tip: she's not even white

umm thanks jackie chan

Imagine slaving away working for Mr. Noseberg just to give all your money to your wife that sits around all day LMAO

There is no objective meaning beyond reproduction of the species. All else is socially constructed. You are too much of a shitty genetic specimen to fulfil the most basic role of biology. Mother nature is cruel. You're not doubt short, fat, ugly, and have an autistic personality. Perfect fit for mgtow.

And you can't even do your most basic biological role, what do you expect to accomplish if you can't even figure out how to put penis in vagina. I'm sure all great men in history were afraid of girls too.

We'll be here for about two months. I work in biotech, he works in finance.

Dude lmao nothing matters lol. I'd rather play video games and masturbate and spend all my money on gimmicks lol.

>ID: ShAaMtly
SHADILY

Yes, you see the light but not how you think

Don't work for Mr Noseberg in the first place

start your own business have your wife do the accounts and breed many white children

Awesome deal. When I get home the house is clean, food is ready, I can relax and have a woman to lay around with. Eat my dinner and get my dick sucked or fuck her afterwards. Sometimes she'll be waiting in sexy outfits ready to get plowed straight away or I'll text her I'm going to fuck the shit out of her when I get home.

What do you do? Fap to cartoons? Cuck.

excuse him. hes an r9k who doesnt really honeymoon generally = travelling

I already know you're an autistic manchild. Why are you telling me?

Oh shit. I know a bunch of people that work for Genentech. Great career field. Wish you guys luck! Make lots of babies and stay together, first year is the hardest .

t. massive cuck

I haven't cleaned laundry or dishes in 10 years. I fuck my wife about 95% of the time I want to, fuck shark week.

That shit almost killed me.