Milo has to expose PiZZAGATE!

This pedo sympathizor is not getting my backing unless he goes scorched earth!

I don't care about him being abused or whatever excuses that is made up! He fucking said it on video multiple times! This cannot be compared to Trumps pussy grabbing tape at all!

So Milo if you're reading Sup Forums stop being shills to this board to do your bidding and expose Pizzagate then we start backing!

Other urls found in this thread:

alanowhere.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0znWMXWlPX0
dailycaller.com/2017/02/19/milo-angrily-denies-defending-sex-abuse-a-vile-and-disgusting-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To add I'm not a CTR shill or shareblue faggot. This is supposed to be our platform lads. Make demands and stop bowing down so easily. Let's push Milo to expose Pizzagate! He needs us more than we need him!

He's a pedophile apologist, I don't see why he would talk about pizzagate openely.

Hes a controlled op, fuck him. He can do fine on his own and Im sure he will. When we bring back the libel laws its going to be open season.

he did a facebook post where he says he meant boy as in 17 year old him fucking 29 year old man.
That and he says he is not a pedophile sympathizer and he has exposed 3 pedophiles.

I fucking hope so! We need to start making demands instead of always falling into line in order to push our values! Fuck Milo he needs to expose Pizzagate before getting our help!

Mate stop falling in line so easily. This is our chance to get our demand heard! Stand up and stop falling in line. Make demands get Milo to expose Pizzagate. That faggot always follows mainstream but got a "call" to not discuss Pizzagate? He has to expose Pizzagate or he's done! Simple!

>He has to expose Pizzagate or he's done! Simple!

But same doesn't apply with Trump?

>Exposing the fact that you're shilling this pedophile angle because of pizzagate.
Is this really the best shitposters money can buy?

I'm not shilling mate. Come on at least get Milo to talk about Pizzagate. I don't want to fall in line lest I know those I'm helping help me. He has to go scorched earth

Fuck off shill, Milo is not a pedo

Kill yourself

>Don't trust the media guys, they lie and don't show the whole picture! They edit things to paint a narrative they're scum!

>Omg did you guys see that constantly edited video of Milo where you don't see the entire thing? Yeah I did and now I hate Milo!!

You guys in a nutshell.

kek

ALL HANDS ON DECK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PIZZAGATE HAS JUST DROPPED.

Currently the world's largest PizzaGate Database:
alanowhere.imgur.com/
want to download ALL pictures at once????
google photos backslash
Rhyg4gAZwScGNdyu7

Apparently that Milo guy is the pizzagate ring leader. It was reported on Fox.

really makes you think!

PIZZAGATE WILL BE COVERED BY EVERY MAJOR NEWS OUTLET BY THIS AFTERNOON.

I ain't clickin that shit.

Sup Forums doesn't even like this guy, yet you're so scared of him that you're trying to use us to discredit him?
If anything, this is going to have the opposite effect, so I guess if you're pro-Milo shills trying to make him into a victim, good job.

it's legit. i put my life on it. i've been posting this link live from youtube for over a month

DO IT

in this video i explain the nature of the database, it is in NO WAY ILLEGAL.

Milo will be addressing CPAC . they are all pedos anyway

>make joke about giving better head because you were sexually abused
>take this as an endorsement
really makes you think

>pedo sympathizor
Wrong again, CTR

>we
>movement/platform/group
>proxies pretend to have a conversation

It's like pottery. Same shit as it was with gamergate

fucking shareblue faggots get out

Great work guys, if pizzagate leads to mass arrests and punishment of the so called "elite", clap yourselves in the back. You are the heros of our time. As for Milo, way may speculate. Homosex is a deviation, for the gay man a young boy is the ultimate icon of beauty. Being gay is not far from pedo. He may be a shill, you start liking him, the msm will boast the great Milo, then when you wholeheartedly accept Milo, he will bend your opinion towards pedosex. Beware Milo the power hungry gay.

this desu

we see you

fyi shareblue you're not dividing the board on this. people already hate milo, this just confirms what most people thought about him. try your subversion the_donald if you want a payday.

I've always known deep down that pizza gate was real. Now we get to fuck with everyone that has spoken out for the dems that they are pedo rapists

I call bullshit

>for the gay man a young boy is the ultimate icon of beauty

wut?

Me ether

This is classic projection. Just like the spouse that accuses her partner of cheating because she knows she is doing it.
This has been one giant move on the pizzagate chess board. Milo is going to stick a major boot up their asses and expose them. I've got my popcorn for this.

very fishy

>gay is not far from pedo
bullshit!!

I think u r thinking too much.... Go get some rest.May be ull be more rational when u wake up.

well when then? it's reaching critical mass. they can not hold back this bullshit for long seriously.

why the fuck are we still talking about this guy

the moment he started to fuck it man I can't even be bothered typing this shit out HE"S A GODDAMN FAGGOT WHY DID YOU EVER LIKE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF

but they way I see it they are hoping that Republicans dump Milo from speaking on Saturday from the CPAC. I really am curious too see how this plays out. If Milo attacks them hard and Republicans defend it's going to be a nasty week, I guess we will see,

>clicking that

Sarah Nyberg is running a smear campaign on twitter- he/she is a vile pervert, trying to put the blame back on Milo now that the media has shit on him. Gamergate

All he has to do is throw Sarah Nyberg under the bus again -lol

No one likes him tho, now a lot of people are pissed at him because hes a pedo

EVERY TIME

Don't know if Milo is a pedo or not but just in. Awe you didn't realize how long this has been going on.

From psalm 106:

They did not destroy the peoples
as the Lord commanded them,
but they mingled with the nations
and learned to do as they did.
They served their idols,
which became a snare to them.
They sacrificed their sons
and their daughters to the demons;
they poured out innocent blood,
the blood of their sons and daughters,
whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan;
and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus they became unclean by their acts,
and prostituted themselves in their doings.

Shadilay

>oh btw I'm not CTR guys

Since when?

>cites the bible
>posts kekshit

baka

>speak for urself
>u r a victim of fake news

dailycaller.com/2017/02/19/milo-angrily-denies-defending-sex-abuse-a-vile-and-disgusting-crime/

Now get out, CTR

Digits confirm Pizzagate will be exposed today.

Praise kek

Cant beat your enemies?
Called them Pedos or Nazis!

Also i wouldn't be surprised that Milo would be a victim from Pizza gate...
And would have been saved by a priest or some shit like that.
Milo is their creation... and he is coming to get you.

wow like i SOOO totally support you man. You reaaly made some interesting points worth thinking over. upvote this guy guys!!!11111oneone.

Milo is nothijg more then mad kings jester.it all makes sense nao!! We gotta stop him before its to late!!!!!2223333344.

no, but for realz. Kill yourself OP.