Reminder :

Reminder :

Just like pewdiepie, mili was taken out of context.

Why? Hes growing in popularity and his a threat just like pewdiepie.

This all happened after the Bill maher debate, the content was old as well meaning they spent a long time searching for it.

A reminder as well that ShareBlue is activelly monitoring and posting dissenting threads and comments on pol

See pic related, I know true pollacks wont fall for this.

>A reminder as well that ShareBlue is activelly monitoring and posting dissenting threads and comments on pol

No need to remind us, 2/3 of the board is CTR right now

Yep. Probably my most bored morning on \pol\ ever, just trying to sift through the pedo bullshit to find the slightly less annoying bullshit

This. bumping for more redpills this is pewdiegate 2.0

This.

CTR is working overtime, the shilling is ridiculous.

Milo is not a pedo.

Milo is a kike faggot attention whore, but he's not a pedo. Just another hit piece.

This reminds me of TRS shills a few months back shilling for spencer after the heil trump shit

Again you're correct

>implying I don't have better things to do do.
*tip fedora*

Reminder that David Brock is the real pederast.

Nobody attacked you leaf
But you still feel the need to admit you're CTR
lel

>the joke
>your head

I wonder how we could turn this around on Brock and Pedosta seeing as the media are trying to defame Milo as a pedo and it will inevitibly get some attention from people

The joke is your flag, leaf

Simple.

Get the facts to philio defranco which will tricle down to normies, this is your objective.

the funniest part is when we just leave to other boards and they try to bait each other all day..they are so fucking stupid

I like Shapiro but sorry you just got BTFO.

I have a feeling that people who defend Milo also visit /r/The_Donald.

I could be wrong, but that's just how it feels to me.

I'll see what I can do. Can't stay around much longer tohugh gotta go to work.

How long until banned from FB?

I should be happy he outed 3 pedophiles in his career but doesn't want to name the names of pedophiles he went to parties with whilst living in hollywood?

Ok, my lord and saviour, you're right