Who do you give it to?

our president

Donald J. Trump, of course.

Justin Trudeau

trump, just to be sure in case he isn't fully redpilled already

Rohtschild

my pet dog

Ur mum

The Pope. Calls for a Crusade against Jews and Muslims.

Elon Musk

>Implying he doesn't know

FYI you can't redpill high level globalists because they know exactly what's going on already and put on an act and manipulate

Save it for whoever is Trump's finalised opponent at the next election. That way, no matter who wins, Sup Forums wins.

Soros.

He's going to be dead soon, but we need start up capital, plus he could actively sabotage most liberal events, if not just outright cancelling them because he is the head nigga over in that camp.

Obviously President Trump.

Soros

>FYI you can't redpill high level globalists because they know exactly what's going on already and put on an act and manipulate

Globalists THINK they know exactly what is going on and that they can control the chaos they are creating. I'm assuming the "ultimate redpill" would simply be a glimpse into the future that liberals want.

His son won't be dead any time soon, bro.

Why the fuck would that matter?

If soros is redpilled, and he can't fix his son, he will just leave his money and influence to someone who shares his ideology.

I give it to you...

Don't let us down!

Trump is more than sufficiently redpilled given his recent actions. He's also getting on in years. Much better to use the opportunity on someone high-up in the left wing power structure.

pewdiepie

Hillary Clinton/John Podesta
They'd be morally red pilled too

trump

I meant *soros

>implying they didn't create the redpill in a lab

The redpill cannot be given. Only taken.

I'd give it to my gf and spend the rest of my days laughing at normies with her

Myself

Schulz

He's one of the dumbest puppets.
It would be glorious to see his rage when he notices how much he's being manipulated

>he

Nigger

Will it just make them aware or does it include going full 1488 as well? If the second I choose Xi Jinping, just imagine China mercilessly pounding mussies and jews.

Winston Churchill.

Trump already swallowed it and know that there is nothing to do about it (yet)

John Oliver

George Washington.
Pay yer fookin taxes, ya bum.

I'd give it to Olof Palme

Then our borders would have remained closed

You underestimate how retarded and easily controlled their drones are. They think Trump is Russian now, not just an agent.

>John Oliver
is a blue suppository.

I would give it to myself to become the ultimate shitposter.

Fuck the humanity.
I don't need no fucking friends.

winston churchill, then the faggot would have united with hitler

I would swallow that pill if not for the fact It would change absolutely nothing at all, so why even bother ?

Give me the ultimate bluepill, because you can't be redpilled without being bluepilled in eternal equilibrium for all of existence.