Why isn't anyone talking about the marriage crisis?

Marriage rates are at a historic low. Potential Half of millenial women will never marry.
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/57xfah/age_at_first_marriage_for_women_in_the_us_by/

Whilst 70 percent of men are not married.

www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

The institution of marriage is the bedrock of any healthy nuclear family which is also that main pillar of any successful civilisation. A society without a healthy marriage institution is bound to end up cannibalising itself or being overrun by foreigners. This has happened to Rome, it's probably going to happen to the west. Yet we aren't talking about this crisis. Why?

Upper class people still get married. Only brown people and white trash don't. I have nothing to worry about.

>(((Upperclasses)))
You mean the Kikes and their Good white Goy elite pets who are just as
guilty as the globalist Jews in selling out the white middleclass to the globalist agenda. Most of these white traitors will be going to the oven, when the day comes we take back our countries.

the rich continue to assault the wages and security of the lower middle class to where having children is a life sentence of poverty and insecurity

Because many anons here will not get married.

I am married. I have several friends that are not married or don't have kids. Their reasoning is pretty sound. The opportunities that their parents had are not there.

>student loan debt
>economy sucks
>housing is in a bubble
>etc

From a practical point of view it is just not worth it. Even those that are doing well are terrified of marrying someone and then losing half of their shit if they get divorced. I don't blame them. The system needs to change.

>people who have plenty of resources still are able to produce decent children
>poor people have destroyed the only structure that was able to socialize their young, which in turn makes their women constantly shit out criminals and welfare parasites
>no problem
lad, just wew.

I didn't figuratively mean Sup Forums, I meant why isnt the wider society concerned about this issue. In Australia, we have one of the lowest marriage rates and highest divorce rates. There are more people who are single than married here. And this problem has lead to the government increasing Asian immigration to prop up population growth. People are complaining about Asian immigration, and popularity of parties like One Nation are a testament to the discomfort the average Anglo has over increased immigration. Yet these same people never talk about about the problems of a low birth rate or marriage rates which is the main reason we have an aggressive immigration program.

Meant to respond to

Why aren't we talking about it? Most of us aren't newfags. This isn't our first day on Sup Forums. We already have a complete understanding of the many fronts in the Jewish war against Western Civilization, how those fronts reinforce each other, and the ultimate goals of their designers.

Lurk moar cocksucker.

>H-heh everything is fine he says
>Surly everything is going great
>it's just another sign of decay of the West
>doesn't affect me

You won't be able to vote in the change in your lifetime you have to condition a new generation to vote it in when they are of age. Its that bad.

Mate, some of the poorest countries in the world have high birth rates. And our ancestors were a lot poorer than us yet most managed to raise multiple children, whilst building some of the greatest empires ever known. Not to mention Germany, one of the most wealthiest and most generous societies on earth has the lowest birth rate in the OECD. There's not much correlation between low birth rates and economic performance of a nation. This is basically culture.

Same happened here but with spics.

Declining birthrate and increased immigration are certainly linked to each other.

You just contradicted yourself? Germans had high brith rates a century ago.
The middle class is being killed off. They are punished for having kids
Meanwhile the lower class shit out kids left and right, at the expense of the middle-class.

Don't bother with millennials, generation Z is growing up redpilled and there is going to be a ton of women worth marrying again.

Just build value, set your boundaries and watch them reject their older sibs values and go hard core into traditional roles.

To get a proper man, the boys lead and the girls follow.

>Germans had high brith rates a century ago.
>a century ago
gee i wonder what happened to them to make that change. Its almost like everyone was brainwahsed

From what I've heard, they're too busy working.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory or some race tragedy.
As someone who is the son of two non-Jewish 1%ers, the only difference between someone like you and someone like them is that they're intelligent.

And the other white countries are the same. And Japan for that matter. Likes are convincing women that pursuing a mundane career is fulfilling and having a family is oppressive.

Wow its almost like you're starting to understand feminism is a hydra with many heads!

kek, you're in denial, kids these days are even dumber than before. there isnt a traditional resurgence going on and both sides of the left vs right thing are kike subverted control methods

as long as the pendulum keeps swinging back and forth, the kikes maintain their control

>Doesn't know anything about the Weimar Republic days.
How did I contradict myself? The average German today is a lot more wealthier than the average German a hundred years ago. Germany still has a healthy manufacturing base and a booming economy. And the government is paying couples to have babies. Yet they have a lower birth rate than Southern Europe.

>government is paying couples to have babies.
probably only if youre tanned.

You said poor countries have high birth rates and developed countries have low. Then you said there was no correlation? That is a correlation.

Kikes* fucking autocorrect refuses to remember that one.
Feminism is spawned from Jews.

You're right. I did contradict myself in that respect. The only western country that's bucking the trend is Israel tho.

>Half of millenial women will never marry

Good. Hopefully the next generation learns their lesson: you won't find a diamond on the cock caurosel.

Interesting

Well back then niggers in africa were having more children on average than germans, so its still there and not exactly wrong. (most)People in general are having less children.

Its more like higher birthrates was a norm and family life was something everyone strived for so naturally they had more children as a result.

The data is misleading, and is being spun in a way to attack the institution of marriage as "a thing of the past."

In America, it's said that 51% of women go unmarried. We have an article to remind us of this all the time.
However when you dig into the data, it's actually "51% of girls ages 16 and over do not currently live with a husband."
Meaning all unwed teens, all divorcees, all widows, and all women with husband's away from home are counted as "rejecting marriage." And even with all those exceptions, it's still only 51%.

In actuality, only 1/4 of women never marry in their entire lives. The media just chooses to ignore this fact because they like attacking conservative values, so they make you think marriage is unnecessary (when it's actually more important than ever).
Don't be fooled by fake news

Africa was a sparcly populated because they're a bunch of retarded niggers that can't into agriculture. The West is now feeding them so they multiply like rabbits now. Still third world shit holes.

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy idiot. It's generally acknowledged that the elite class are generally more pro immigration and proGlobalism than the average joe since they profit the most when there's more non white immigrants competing for limited jobs in the west, as they could further suppress the incomes for their workers. Also, their purchasing power increases. Globalism means that they or the companies they invest in have greater access to cheaper foreign labour, at the expense of job creation in the west. Also a divided population is much more easier to control. These are the basics that most in the elite know, so I doubt you're really apart of the one percent. Stop larping fakkit.

No, they always multiplied like rabbits. They just had a much less chance of living to adulthood or more likely to be stillborn. THIS is why their population boomed so quickly because instead of them dying they lived because of foreign aid.

I don't understand, save for the modern medicine aspect
>No
>Agree

Then the correlation that poorer countries have higher pregnancy rates is true.

Africans have always outbred Europeans. ALWAYS. They just had issues we didn't have concerning mortality rates(we did have issues but not like them we were always better off)

Youre entire argument is that the correlation between rich and poor and high and low birthrates is misguided completely falls apart as soon as africa is brought in at ANY time period. They've always been poorer, niggers have always had more(but usually failed) births/pregnancies.

Romance killed marriage.

It's the fall of Rome all over again.

Not like I ever had a chance of getting married in the first place but more and more I like being part of that demographic if it means women suffering.

No not quite. That's probably true about Africans. I'm sure it is, but I don't know. I do know that whites used to have high birthrates when they were facing harder times. I was not really concerned with which has the highest

Very quite. They've always have had more children.

Remember, even if you are poor in this day and age you are probably with more money and possessions than that of someone your age 80+ years ago.

in fact, the only time they started calming down on children is when development was being brought to them. Slowly compared to other, but it is declining. Their population is out of control because the children they were used to dying off ended up living into adulthood.

>falling for the vaginal jew

I would rather die alone. It sucks that I can't get pregnant and carry out children on my own like Vaginal Jews can, but I guess it's pointless to worry about things you cannot change.

Having children used to be insurance for your old days, the more children you have the most likely one of them will take you home when too old to stay by yourself.

Now, retirement homes are owned by jew feeding old people pills to keep them sedated and alive as long as possible.

I'll die alone but not enslaved to a hag

Also, it is difficult to gauge exactly how many pregnancies happen, especially since we are comparing undeveloped nations to developed one

Its simple r selective k selective strategies.

And it does have to do with intelligence. The more intelligent a creature the less children they have but the more they spend caring for offspring. This is why niggers, even if you bring them development, will still have more children than you.

Its a mixture of development and intelligence.

I honestly think that by destroying the pension for the old, we will probably increase the birth rate dramatically, although thete will be short term pain for long term gain. Any region of the world that has a healthy birth rate is where society still views children as investments for the future. If westerners realised that they can no longer become welfare queens when they reach old age, it'll motivate more people to have more kids so then they could feel secure when they get older.

Great! Millenials are mostly a failed generation. The economic repercussions of this are worth the natural process of removing inferior genes from our society.

This

Yes, so lets import more low IQ jamals whilst we genocide ourselves thru low birth rates.

What do you do with the unlucky parents whos kids die, get into accidents or become disabled? Not to mention those people who do not have a well paying job.