Why do most leftists in America live out West?

Why do most leftists in America live out West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCMk0QXpEUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_in_the_American_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The coasts, mainly. But yeah, the west cost needs to be viking'd.

Way more live in the north east. New England is the most hardline left area of the country.

>The South
>TFW three major population centers are ruining it all.

Cleansing of Austin, Fairfax, and Miami when?

>Pennsylvania
>New Jersey
>North East

NO WE'RE NOT FUCK OFF

Are Maryland and Delaware really south?

no

Montana is based, they don't deserve to be grouped up with commiefornia.

Map is kinda off as the South begins in Virginia.

This

You really are, stop living in the civil war era.

Look at a fucking map.

t. Former Connecticut resident

Mountain region isn't really left tho. U got Montana Utah Idaho and wyoming in there.

>Delaware
>Maryland
>the South

I love how people think the south is some arbitrary set of states and not the specific states that fought in the civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCMk0QXpEUQ
A L A B A M A
L
A
B
A
M
A

u wot m8

When did Texas fight in the civil war?

>A map that actually includes Oklahoma in the south
First one I've seen tbqh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_in_the_American_Civil_War

What the fuck do you think you're part of?

The South begins 20 miles south of the Virginia/Maryland border. Nova is not the South.

Wisconsin, Minnesota, South and North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon and Washington should all be the northen states instead.

California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado should be the west.

Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri and Kansas should be the mid states.

Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Misssisipi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South and north Carolina and Tennessee should be the south.

Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Virgina, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania should be the east

Lastly the remaning, New Jersey, Connecticu, Rhode Island, New York, Massachussetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine should be the north east

Rate 1-10 Did I do good?

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland should have their own group

Leftists live on the well-educated coasts.

Right-wingers live in all the dumb states between.

I think it was back int the 1860's

Thanks, I didn't think that would work.

why is the area that is neither in the middle or the west of the country known as the mid west

>midwest is actually in the center
Made me think

The United States actually subdivided into geographic regions not like the idiot map in the OP. I'd tell you what they are but I dont want to spoil 10th grade for you

At one point in time Maryland could have been considered apart of the south, because it is the state on the Mason Dixon line. Then leftist transplants living around DC and niggers ruined that for us. The central part of the state feels kinda like New Jersey, only with more crabs. The eastern shore and southern MD is South lite, western MD is essentially West Virginia.

t. SoMD resident.

Because you Brits didn't allow American settlers to go past that area because of "muh native American land".

The north east in just New England and MAYBE you can include New York but that's even a stretch.

This please

You're part of the Northeastern United States whether you like it or not. In fact, I'd add Maryland and Delaware in there as well. Neither of those states are even remotely similar to the South. Furthermore, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia also have some elements of being Northeastern depending on what part of those states you visit. You can't claim that Pennsylvania and New Jersey are part of another other region, culturally or geographically.

This seems like the sort of myth that got passed down through your family to explain why you all live in a trailer 20 miles away from where you were pushed off a boat.

A lot of right wingers start on the coast and move inwards when they can't handle the filth.

If New York is in, so is Florida starting from about Orlando down to just before Miami

Nah Florida is Florida. Its not East Coast and its too ethnic to be Southern.

It's going to take a while to make enough gas for such an ambitious project, be patient.

Florida might as well be East coast with the amount of people from up North moving down there.

They're both culturally the South. Even the accent starts there.

What?!

What a stupid fucking way to divide a country into regions.

This is how the feds divide the country in order to print bills for each region.

Meant for

They can't survive in harsh conditions. Even in warmer climate states like central/southern Cali they can only survive in big cities where they have AC everywhere and a shop on every corner.