How do we get more people of color to visit National Parks?

youtu.be/M6UWg0sUfqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP BEING RACIST

Free antler helmets and furry jackets.

ayyy

They fucking HATE the wilderness, they see it as a "white" thing. Let them near the woods and they'll set it all on fire out of sheer spite.

The negro fears the wilderness.

hang bannas from the trees

>Niggers
>Ever going back to the wild

>(((National Geographic)))
More like National Sociologist

>genderfluent non-edible

because if black ppl started going to national parks, the animals would get scared from the loud car speakers and rap

>diversity quotas for national park visitors
I'm so fucking tired of all this stupid ass bullshit

is this real? time to kms

So what? Getting black communities to appreciate nature and feel a stronger connection to the land they live in doesn't seem like a bad idea, it doesn't hurt white people in any way. Find something real to criticise, there's plenty of it.

They have doubled down on gender politics ever since Trump won.

The editor is a ((((Goldberg))) jew.
The owner are the Murdoch globalists.

>How do we get more people of color to visit National Parks?
Its like you want our parks to be littered with all kinds of trash and debris and to make them completely unsafe.

>trying to get niggers into the woods
weird, youd think they would be naturally attracted to it.

>weird, youd think they would be naturally attracted to it.
Negros' natural habitat it the hot red earth in Africa. Not so much forests.

Europeans and Asians are forest people.

Please don't
I like National Parks

What do you have against national parks?

bump

there's already too many wiggers and spics trashing up the whole place, no need to downright ruin it user

Why would we want niggers nigging up the parks? Mexicans use some state and local parks and leave behind a quincinera full of trash. Keep them right keep them white.

Everyone was white when I went to the national parks in the US

I really liked it

National Aryan Preservation Area when??

They're not forsworn dogg.

free crack rock every couple of miles

limited to one per family*, obviously

*two adults two children

They can go if they want to. Until then, enjoy mother nature.

Anybody who was in the Army will tell you: niggers HATE going "down range." They HATE being outside, unless it's for a "grillout."

They even admit Negros get the job as park rangers by political help.

It's Affirmative Action all over again.

>There are African Americans right now who have become directors of the Parks
>There are African Americans right now who are chief rangers, but they are in general unknown to the culture of African Americans, so there needs to be a little bit more clarity and expression of these accomplishments these "pioneers" have made

My buddy works at the new york state dept. of parks... He offered his weed dealer a job, a comfy one at that. He said and, I quote. "I ain't down with that physical labor man." On the plus side he the nigger does have a job besides dealing weed. He works for challenge industries it's a program that finds jobs for momos. It's not really a job as momos usually get disability but, better than nothing i guess.

>be black
>love national parks

Ive seen Plato's allegory of the cave happen in real life in front of my eyes.
Brought a couple of my bros to harpers ferry and watch their whole faces and attitudes change when we can see the whole island and skyline over maryland.

I say this is a good thing. Nature is Redpill

There was an ad for ASMR glue peeling and I got weirdest out and closed the video

You have to choose between trashier NPs but we keep our federal land management system because people care or lose it all because the now majority dosen't care.

shut up nigger

I honestly don't see the problem. Is entrance to parks denied for nigs? No, they just don't want to go there. Why can't people do what they want? How could one even get the idea to count racial makeup of visitors? It's stupid as fuck.

>"All these comments by salty white people about "bringing race into this" furthers the point that National Park culture is white. Great job, National Geographic, sincerely. This is literally just people of color sharing their first-hand experiences and observations and it's appreciated by people who listen to what people of color and marginalized groups have to say."

"We" built the park for all to enjoy, don't act like we should give you an award just for turning up. Like the same way you expect one for speaking English properly or not exploding.

Racists are right, we can't live together because the moment we do they'll start wanting more and hating you. Sad.

Yeah, we REALLY need more crowding, litter, erosion, and general niggertry.

We would have to send in street sweepers to clean up the Skittles wrappers

Okay (((buddy))) we'll let niggers into our parks

Show "Deliverance" at inner city schools in Social Studies class?

If they want to go then they will. I don't see the people here.

>This is literally just people of color sharing their first-hand experiences and observations and it's appreciated by people who listen to what people of color and marginalized groups have to say.

It's amazing how "black people don't want to go in the woods" is turned into "black people are oppressed otherwise they would go into the woods, we must promote going into the woods for black people so they make up exactly the right percentage of the park goers".

You see, liberals are horribly racist.
They seem to think black people are just lesser than white people and therefore cannot possibly make different choices than white people, because whatever white people choose to do must be the RIGHT THING to do.

All their arguments are based off this premise.

If white people do something and another race does not, the other race is oppressed by white people. Because white is right. Oops.

But they never get called on it because they've claimed monopoly on speaking for minorities. Even though they never really do anything for them, they can rule for a decade unhindered and somehow mysteriously minorities aren't "on par" after that. In fact their situation doesn't seem to change at all. Really makes you think.

They sold their century-year old soul to Fox a year or two ago

A real tragedy

The problem is the Blacks who got the Park Ranger jobs from Affirmative Action.

They now feel bad about reality when they see only 1 black visitor every 7 months.

And to help these poor black workers feel better about the situation, they now have to introduce Ideal quotas for visitors of non-qhites.

More people getting out of the city and into nature has to be a positive thing. Especially if you're surrounded by shit your whole day.

The real question is how obnoxious are they going to be and how much trash will they leave.

Why do you care? Your beloved Drumpf will sell our national parks to the highest bidder.

>They seem to think black people are just lesser than white people
That's a different kind of liberals. Those are college Liberals.

This is a different situation where they think every culture is equal, and therefore think every culture think alike and make same choices, and therefore they think some oppression must be going on since Blacks aren't visiting the parks.

How do you get a job as a ranger anyway.

how much handholding do these fucking niggers need holy shit?

It's like in Sweden
if you're black you will have higher priority on the application.

have free fried chicken

whites are just better

>National Aryan Preservation Area when??

Never? Because you set up preservation areas for red Indians. Not the owners of the country

Fuck you man he seems cool.

>This is a different situation where they think every culture is equal, and therefore think every culture think alike and make same choices

But this isn't true because they constantly point out things other cultures do that white people do not and then praise those things as superior.

And if you try to do them you're culturally appropriating, which is wrong.

It really is a logical paradox they can't seem to ever see. They treat white culture as the norm, and if anyone isn't "living up to it", they're oppressed, and white people are to blame. Black people cannot choose not to go into the woods. They can't choose not to swim. These must be societal problems and white people's oppression must be the root.

Of course they're such great dancers though unlike dumb white people who are nerdy and stale, lol. :^)

Shut up fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

shieeeeet white folk fittin to get bit up by bugs 'n shit get that west nile virus but not me nigga lol not me. fuckin bear attack yo white ass an shit, least i could outrun that winnie the pooh nigga lmao. yo dumb ass go out for a walk in the wildness an get lost then you starve to death nigga you dumb.

not sure as he's not a ranger. He's just a maintenance/janitor for the county. So he works the state parks in the county driving around fixing shit and, cleaning bathrooms. the rangers have to go through a training course as they are also police. Look at the website of your state.

Guy, I see where you're coming from, & I'm getting sick of it too. Not to come off as racist, but have you seen what these fucking niggers have done to every city, town, & village they've ever visited here? If you were to somehow entice them to the parks you'd quickly see:
>garbage, & lots of it...in streams, in forests...basically everywhere but proper receptacles
>animals killed/poached for no reason (see what they do to cats & dogs?)
>facilities vandalized
>parking areas robbed blind, as there's seldom cameras (not like they give a fuck anyways)
Noise...it would sound like the ghetto with just a couple. Imagine if an actual percentage of visitors was black!

& that's just the beginning..the parks would never be the same. If anything, this is one of the most legit things to "complain" about that I've seen here!

Don't. Youtube David Paulides. Thank me later.