Do we have any trump scandals that don't involve him just saying things that the media jumps on?

Do we have any trump scandals that don't involve him just saying things that the media jumps on?

Like has he actually done anything that's potentially bad during his presidency so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you not been paying attention?

>LITERALLY can't post ONE example
ladyboy BTFO

Ladyboipussy btfo

I ask the same question, the worst of this will come from an incredible over reaction to everything he says whether its about gay rights or his favorite flower.

Axed dick btfo

He's mean.
He SOUNDS so dumb.
He's bad for America. He is making America look bad.
Haven't you heard a single thing he said?
He is unqualified to be President.

i asked for anything, you respond with a question CTR.

There's nothing....he is the best president. If he takes down all the corruption he will seriously be the best president we have ever had and savior of the free world.

That's more than enough for libtards to throw a tantrum.
Trump needs to start the purge asap and consolidate power. That way he can MAGA without any obstacles

If there was, the media would have parroted it out by now. All other BS "scandals" have already been tried during primaries.

Nope,nothing questionable. Although he does sometimes do stupid things like get butthurt when a company refuses to stock his daughter's company's products.

He hasn't done anything wrong. Has said stupid things? Yes, of course, but what world leader hasn't? The MSM just cherry pick certain things and runs with it. They destroyed their own credibility by running fake news and polls. Running fake narritives:
> Russian hackers
> Russian hackers again
> Calls from Russia
And at every turn they get btfo. All the time. I think the bigger question would by why are the news and government colluding against him for the last year and a half?

The travel ban was an enormous flop that resulted in a lot of egg on his face. The wall will be the same on a bigger scale.

Nothing disastrous or world-ending like people are sperging out about, just embarrassing. Sad.

didn't he just say he was going to just do another executive order travel ban but word it better for people with visas?

Who's to say it won't end with the same result?

Didn't you hear? TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER! While Canada's PM is talking quantum computers, trump cant speak a full sentence. He needs to ne impeached NOW!

>Do we have any trump scandals

You bet I do.

I was at a gala event that Trump attended on the Upper East Side in 1986. Wild party. Orgy. fucking incredible. Asses everywhere. Doing everything. Wanking, spanking, fucking. Cocaine, camcorders. It was like ancient Rome.

I'm at the hors' doeuvre table about to grab the last shrimp cocktail, and who's fucking standing right in front of me? Only Donald fucking Trump.

And he took the last shrimp cocktail. With someone- me- standing right behind him.

That sonofabitch. I was really looking forward to it. He just took it with someone standing right behind him. Looked me in the eye and smiled and everything, and of course I had to smile back, even as I watched him put his thumb right in the cocktail sauce, marking it as his.

That sonofabitch is going to pay someday.

Wanting to abolish the Johnson amendment is a big no for me. Other than that, no the guy's pretty cool.

The Constitution

Someone should try and sell the "electrical interfeterence" story as a Donald Trump scandal. I bet the media will buy it wholesale.

The proper way to evaluate someone is in terms of what they can do, not so much what they are doing. Context matters in other words.

We don't get as upset at someone for messing up with Down's syndrome as we do a 'normal' adult.

OK, so where is this analogy going. When you want to evaluate a politician, you need to think of what they are doing in the context of what can be done rather than the context of what their "opponent" is doing. It is the difference between the left-right paradigm (fake CIA shit) and the full spectrum.

We have today, and have had for decades, the ability to build a space elevator.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

It cost less than $500B to build and it is easy to see how it is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars. Solar power delivering base load capacity at less than $0.01/kwh, asteroid mineral wealth, semiconductor manufacturing or protein synthesis in space. Tens of trillions of dollars in new efficiencies, tens trillions of dollars in new industries, tens of trillions of dollars in new material wealth.

It becomes immediately obvious that the national debt, taxes, how to pay for health care, etc. is just a big hoax. We can afford to cut taxes to 0% across the board, pay for everyone's health care, and get rid of the national debt all at once.

So anytime you see a politician, you can tell immediately if they are fake based on simple criteria like are my taxes cut to 0% yet? Is the national debt gone? Have the debates ended over how to pay for basic survival necessities? Are our energy problems a thing of the past?

If not, you are being lead by a wolf, not a fellow human being of good will.