Sweden is in the dark web of lies

#lastnightinsweden is trending. And Swedes needs to be informed about what happens in Sweden.

Sweden currently lives in a lie. Help them.

Share your knowledge.

Sweden YES map - some of the immigrant crime in Sweden:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=63.02442934653175,10.94134139531252&z=5

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/g26Lk/after-trumps-last-night-in-sweden-here-are-the-errors-in-fox-news
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=5
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/13/swedens-feminist-government-criticized-for-wearing-headscarves-in-iran/?utm_term=.67223bb50402
thelocal.se/20170220/96-percent-of-movies-on-netflix-directed-by-men-swedish-study
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rinkeby_riots
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=63.02442934653175,10.94134139531252&z=5
youtu.be/rxmnCXjM5iU
youtu.be/z7tO1SUkdps
youtu.be/io3AAF5WsFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so glad such a thing could never happen in my country

sweden pretty clearly doesn't want to be helped.

They are so fond of being raped?

just give it a couple of years, you'll be in same shit as we are, maybe ven worse

there is no cure for sjw cancer

Anybody click the youtube link on OP's map?

But what was Trump actually talking about? Sweden hasn't had a terrorist attack occur in years -- and the last one that did happen was committed by a xenophobic, white man.

This isn't going to help. The problem with Swedes is that they want to see their countrymen violated.

>what ares rapes, assaults, murders

>300% increase in grenade attacks in last decade in Malmo (pure coincidence)

Be sure to include who is in charge of the news/information.

so we know Sup Forums will be right again....

Why does it have to be terrorist attack? Trump did not speak of terrorist attacks - it's something that fakenews media added.

Swedes are terrorized non-stop. What are no-go zones and gangs on the street?

---
There are 2 psychological conditions involved in connection to this invasion and destroying Swedish nation. Brainwashing and harassing cause them and a lot of Swedish people are locked into them. And remember, they have done this to Swedish children for years. Help them.

The first one is Stockholm syndrome:
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological condition that causes hostages to develop sympathetic sentiments towards their captors, often sharing their opinions and acquiring romantic feelings for them as a survival strategy during captivity.[1] These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats,
threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

And the second one is cognitive dissonance:
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, when performing an action that contradicts those beliefs, ideas, and values; or when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values.
Human beings strive for internal consistency. A person who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and so is motivated to try to reduce the cognitive dissonance occurring, and actively avoids situations and information likely to increase the psychological discomfort

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Nice piece on Sweden...
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Any site that shows the dispersement of refugees that have settled? So you can overlap with crime map to so correlation??

Someone please, liberate us.

Ironically, it was Trump who really killed the last hope for Sweden if there ever was one.

Swedes are a group minded conformist flock.
They don't think for themselves but adopt the common public opinion whatever it may be.

Anti-immigration sentiment was rising in the last few years and peaked at 25% pro-SD but now those people are going back to being pro-immigration because they don't want anything to do with Trump.
Anti-immigration SD supporters are only 18% and dropping.

The map linked by the OP shows where the asylum accommodations are located as well as where rapes etc have occured.

Sweden chose this destiny.

Ah, got it thanks

>map

>this is what European travel guides will look like henceforth

I always thought scandinavians were nationalistic AF how the heck is this happening ? Can someone explain

1. Be boring, prosperous first-world country
2. Throw a tantrum because nothing exciting is happening to you
3. Appointed a majority female government and focus on minor issues like manspeading etc
4. America starts a war and refugees flee
5. Beg refugees to come live in your country
6. Refugees chimp out
7. Government and Media unironically call it "Exciting New Sweden" now that ~25% of the population are from a foreign background.

Aftonpropagandan released an article in english now for those of you who want to read it: aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/g26Lk/after-trumps-last-night-in-sweden-here-are-the-errors-in-fox-news

Trump blurted out horseshit because he gets his intelligence from Fox News. His supporters are perfectly happy with said horseshit. That about sums it up.

(help)

>Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010
topkek thats nothing
this is refugee crimes in germany in 2017 alone
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=5

That's not how it works Estonia, but cute nonetheless. Keep it up, proud of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

this guy gets it

You know nothing.

HELP, I REPEAT HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

>Refugees are behind the rise of crime, but authorities are not disclosing theses facts.
>There are no statistics to support this statement. When it comes to people being convicted for crimes, Brå does not regularly investigate their ethnicity. On the other hand, there is a report from 2005 that shows that people born outside of Sweden are more likely to be suspects in crimes compared to people being born in Sweden. According to the liberal web site Migrationsinfo.se, it has to do with conditions related to their home country, standard of living in Sweden and discrimination within the court system.

>"discrimination within the court system"
The fact that non-swedes are given almost non-existent punishments for very serious crimes while swedes get maximum penalty if the do the same is alarming. Also they seem to be able to avoid deportation by saying "b-b-b-b-b-b-but I would get killed n shit!" and the media defends them and calls everyone else a racist.

Glad that almost everyone I know doesn't believe this crap.

Based nailpainting faggot blatte.

I know you browse Sup Forums, keep redpilling retarded Swedes. Kepp up the good work.

Trump never claimed a terror attack happened. The things such as refugee gang raped, and sexual assaults at festivals and immigrant grenade attacks and shootings in Malmo are things that one would not expect in Sweden a country typically known for being the safest in the world.

Sweden lives in a lie and so do you.
Trump was right and because Sweden lives in a lie we still do not really know what happened in Sweden last night.

Was the count no-go zones in Sweden increased? We do not know
Was there 22 more Swedes terrorized by invaders - we do not know.

Sweden lies to their general public and to the world what happens there. Because Swedish authorities fucked up and d not want to admit it.

Wake up.

*Keep

Don't worry, I'm pretty retarded.

>The fact that non-swedes are given almost non-existent punishments for very serious crimes while swedes get maximum penalty if the do the same is alarming. Also they seem to be able to avoid deportation by saying "b-b-b-b-b-b-but I would get killed n shit!" and the media defends them and calls everyone else a racist.Glad that almost everyone I know doesn't believe this crap.

Shadilay, brother. The hero from South will set us free

It's the basic female response; they won't tell you what happened.

You have to find out.

The delusion is astounding.

Ajupesu on hämmastav.

Most people know mate

>The hero from South will set us free
Who?

The Jimmie

Trump can literally make up alternative facts for his supporters at this point.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/13/swedens-feminist-government-criticized-for-wearing-headscarves-in-iran/?utm_term=.67223bb50402

3rd world problems

It's the dark web of lies, but it's the dank web of memes.

Record breaking number of shootings, car fires and organized illegal activity, definitely no correlation between that and mass immigration from the world's most backwards countries

SWAMPED
W
A
M
P
E
D

>thelocal.se/20170220/96-percent-of-movies-on-netflix-directed-by-men-swedish-study
More shit lads

I'm sorry to say but Jimmie is a big cuck. He does everything to look good in media and he was also ready to compromise on the immigration politics to get elected. What we need is someone who's far more right. But now SD seems to be the only party wanting to put a stop to this and fix the police

Oh well. I think you are all a very good looking people so keep your chins up. Soon to be destroyed by mixed breeding , but you've got that going for you for now !

>Anti-immigration SD supporters are only 18% and dropping.

Nah, the latest poll from yougov, whom were closest to reality in the last election, shows otherwise.

FFFUCK bump

This is great.

Trump is shining the spotlight on you guys, it may have been just because he saw a news report, but it gives you a great opportunity to uncover the truth

They're already trying to claim that the report he was watching was debunked

MY FUCKING SIDES

The fact that they refuse to use information from "Far right websites, because it's not credible" but liberal ones that obiously spew out a bunch of bullshit is beyond retarded.

Jah.
Rootslased ja paljud muud eurooplased on totaalselt ajupestud - kuidas neid reaalsusega uuesti kontakti viia.

Rootsi stiilis probleemide vaiba alla lükkamine, nendest rääkida püüdjate tagakiusamine ja probleemide lahendamise edasi lükkamine ei aita.

Reaalsus tuleb varem või hiljem uksest sisse.

Kuidas me saaks aidata Rootslastel mõista mis juhtus ja juhtub Rootsis.

Trump on vaid sõnumitooja - Rootsiga on lood halvad.

Why are you denying reality that Sweden lives in a lie?

Of the "many errors" they cite, there are only two real errors:

-the government-approved statistics say crime isn't going up
-494 migrants are employed, not the 500 claimed

What the hell is this shit?

Swedish MSM my burger friend. No wonder why "far right" websites get more traffic than them

Here's some ammo

It's not normal to have hundreds of """"youths"""" lightning fires so they can throw rocks and police and firefighters, but with mass immigration it is.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rinkeby_riots

How does the European media get away with calling everyone on the right "far right" while the left is just called "left."

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=63.02442934653175,10.94134139531252&z=5
They do not have to comit terrorist attacks. They focus their energy on raping instead.

The invaders (refugees my ass) are non-stop terrorizing Swedes. And Swedish government helps them in this by covering it from public, letting parts of Sweden to become no-go zones and harassing and bullying those who speak out against all this happening in Sweden.

Sweden lives in a lie.

Honestly I wonder if this is true sometimes. Not just in Sweden.

Rape and crime in general.

Most of these migrants are unemployed sexually frustrated young men, an unlike us they don't have Sup Forums and video games to subdue the beast within.

It's why you're seeing shit like this

We're going to need subtitles for these two videos ASAP. There used to be a third video with subtitles aswell but I can't find it.

youtu.be/rxmnCXjM5iU

youtu.be/z7tO1SUkdps

Look, someone's doing the raping.

>trump says something retarded
MORE NEWS AT 11

Because Europe is lost friend. We have replaced "genetic mapping" with "gender studies" in biology classes.

Professors are transgender now and called Professx.

We need the total war.

Allthough immigrants are over represented in crime numbers, which is reason for people to be alarmed, the Swedish rape increase is a fake story and perpuated by a faulty understanding of statistics and people who are not aware of the reclassification of what constitutes rape in Sweden. If immigrants/refugees really were so prone to do some raping, other western european countries would have similar statistics, but they don't (hence it's always Sweden they mention). You can call me a shill (which I am, in a way, as I only come to Sup Forums to refute your views - yet I am in no way paid), but I just want you to take these facts in consideration.

Prep the bull

German population is 8 times bigger, and police don't obscure criminal's ethnic background as they do in Sweden

What do you get out of this you fucking liar? Firetrucks and ambulances are attacked in the suburbs of Malmö. There are documentaries available, but most of them are in Norwegian. I posted two videos here
Swedish government is hiding the truth.

What about grenades and shootings last summer?

This.

Here's the police chief of Oslo stating that NO (zero, none) assault rapes in Oslo are committed by ETHNIC norwegians.

youtu.be/io3AAF5WsFM

Grenades are mentioned in one of the two videos I posted previously.

Holy shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden

Look at the crime numbers scale. Nice trick to hide exponential growth.

I heard they do not compare crime by ethnic groups in Sweden since 2005. But it's quite obvious muslims are vastly overrepresented in crime rate, welfare recipients, and unemployment rate.