Time to redpill the world on Sweden

Give me all your shit on Sweden, the less autistic the better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
thelocal.se/20160506/blue-flight-swedish-cops-quitting-in-droves
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=61.12133258567252,18.85149764531252&z=6
pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Sweden
interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/(RequestingCountry)/290/(current_age_maxi)/100/(search)/1
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-school-received-peace-prize-accepting-refugees-now-war-zone-surrounded-barbed-wire/
youtu.be/1SmAtDE8E9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godspeed!

Cant go out in public without getting raped but free healthcare so conservatives BTFO.

Alright leafs are hereby banned from the thread.

Lets go people! Let's redpill these normies

The controversy started at the FL Trump rally when Trump made mention of "look at whats happening in Sweden..."

What has been happening in Sweden is an epic increase in refugee crimes. The media blew it out and said Trump was trying to reference a terrorist attack when he wasn't. He was talking about the immigration problems with rapefugees. Trump later tweeted to destroy the fake news stories being created about what he had said at the rally.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

You'll notice in the Tucker Carlson piece that the two Swedish film makers also suggest that Sweden is covering up refugee crimes and not making them available statistics to the public. The Swedes said it themselves.. makes you rly think......

>approved copypasta regarding "SwedenGate"

LMAO SWEDEN

Fuck this shit.
Now all the contrarian shitheads in Sweden will double down and pretend to love being flooded by Muslims.

Please make it stop.

>talking shit about Canada while requesting the world to discover as many rape cases in Sweden as possible

You may be stupid, but I still wish you luck.

>3.36m rapes every .47 seconds in sweden

thats literally 617 gigarapes per day in Sweden each day alone

>60 minutes crew attacked by muslim refugees in Sweden

This clip is literally all you need. Faggots on Reddit start melting down as soon as you show it to them
>"B-b-but Trump said last night! This wasn't last night, Trump is a liar!"
That's literally all they've got left once you whip this out at them. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html this article is a nice follow-up for any resistance you encounter.

Sad state. I know.

>617 gigarapes

>NOT!
kek

Swedish brand is dead. Now it's finland's turn to be leading nordic culture.

Here is our abba:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

the main indicator they cannot hide is police quitting in droves
>In 2013 a total of 70 officers under 40 quit. That figure rose to 95 the following year, and to 121 in 2015.
thelocal.se/20160506/blue-flight-swedish-cops-quitting-in-droves

this

At least add the LAST NIGHT in your pasta but that wouldnt fit the agenda.

NOT!

Here is another good video on Sweden

>youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

>The President of the United States is red-pilling the entire world about Sweden

This is unreal. I'm half expecting him to start posting Pepe images and greentexting in a few months.

It just doesn't work, guys. They don't listen.

swefags how you feel about being used to push some shitty agenda?

do you regret sucking drumpf ass already?

the Swedish Stalinist government is on full SHUT IT DOWN mode along with their globalist shill partners in Anglosphere media.

Nice, here's another good one:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU

Wasn't there a podcast or something with two Americans who went to Sweeden to see how bad it really was? And it was worse than they imagined?

Yeah but you posted a mongolian. Where is picture of a finn?

Yeah, wtf is going on with Trump twitter anyway?

The left always fucking claim the alt-right and the right basically swarms twitter with bots but every fucking lefty reply to Trump gets like 200 likes within seconds.

There is never a single pro-Trump at the top of the replies.

This wont work. Twitter stickies responses on Trumps page, along with trending. The positive ones with tons of favorites/retweets just stopped showing up 3 days before his inauguration. I'm able to find them, but I have to go to the original persons supportive tweets.

Twitter changed the system to hide "low quality" tweets. By (((Coincidence))), this includes all pro-trump tweets.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Leaf

left wing twitter bots and collusion from twitter management.

>617 Gigarapes

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=61.12133258567252,18.85149764531252&z=6

REMINDER TO USE THE HASTAGS

LETS REDPILL THE WORLD ON SWEDEN

Tried uploading the 60 min piece to r/politics, cos those fuckers are nothing but shills, but everytime It says I posted too much and have to wait 9 minutes. Fuck em.

>Give me all your shit
How masochistic are you people?

Bitch is gonna be arrested for posting actual names.

Don't worry, people are posting it there. Sort it by controversial comments and you'll see plenty. It's like I said here though, they plug their ears up and go after the technicality of "but Trump said last night!" instead of examining the evidence presented to them.

>gigarapes
I AM GROWING STRONGER

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG

LIST OF SWEDEN ARTICLES

SPREAD ON TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA

GET THOSE HASHTAGS TRENDING

Include me in screencap

>trump says something provocative, sometimes even intentionally incorrect or misleading
>people attack him for it
>more people realize the truth in what he is saying
It's pretty routine at this point. It's hard to get people to break their conditioning, but every push helps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>At least add the LAST NIGHT in your pasta but that wouldnt fit the agenda.

I think it's believable that he was talking too fast as he usually does, and was referring to the fox show he saw "last night".

It doesn't excuse what he said, but that's probably what happened. The problem is that KellyAnne recently referred to a non-existent "massacre" in bowling green or some place, so the pattern of reckless claims will be all the MSM will want to talk about. As for any problems in Sweden, they will not be discussed BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE AND EVERY THING IS WONDERFUL. just ask any sven.

>617 gigarapes per day

This is now a Sweden bash thread

Get him These too please roast

I belive the 60 min piece has been blocked on Reddit. Tried to do a search and nothing comes up.

Sweden is one of the worst countries in Europe for bomb and grenade attacks according to wikipedia.

A 3 fold increase since 2009.

>sliding brigades already here

0.5$ have been deposited to your bank account

I love Finland, it's such a meme country

What am I sliding my effeminate friend

Rape Culture! Rape Culture!

>Your face when Spicer starts the daily conference by reading the CIA and SOS reports on migrant in Sweden

your hand on my leaf

Tfw reading thread seriously and running into this

>Young hacker from the USA calculates rape statistics in Sweden, while CNN lies about FAKE NEWS. Sad!

Someone post the pictures showing swedish media lying please

>gigarapes
kek

>617 gigarapes
my sides

This is some high level autism right here

fuck twitter it's for echo-chamber regressive-lib-sjw spastics

Nothing I hate more than new shoes. NOT!

I'll take the screencap option please!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Sweden

>Public service media is financed by a special fee levied on all who own a television or radio receiver.
>Reporting ownership is voluntary, but television sellers are obliged to report purchase to the government, and the government also has a special service of agents, with equipment capable of detecting emissions from television receivers, who patrols residential areas in order to catch those who have not reported ownership of a receiver.

A FUCKING TV LICENSE.

>regressive-lib-sjw spastics
pjw is that you? God, you're so gay

>gigarapes
Well they have giganiggas so it explains much

You unbelievably stupid faggot.

>GERMAN COMEDY

?????

1.21 GIGARAPES

This is disgusting. If these two young, handsome, and strong black men are marrying each other, that's two less aryan swedish women that will have their wombs filled with Muslim cum.

t. Sweden

>This phenomenon is know as German "humor"

Goddamn my fucking sides are in orbit. Leaf posting is the best.

Sweden's most wanted

interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/(RequestingCountry)/290/(current_age_maxi)/100/(search)/1

>jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook

I KNOW ONE OF YOU FUCKERS ALREADY MADE A WEBM OUT OF THIS

They unlink positive replies from their initial source tweet making positive comments seem like random tweets.

DEY EAT DA POO POO

>Gigarapes

>gigarapes
SWEDEN YES!!!

OP gets it. If you're going to try to redpill normies, you need easily consumable that people can see/share on kikebook. Preferably videos that CLEARLY depict what's happening there as well as images like pic related. Avoid talking about the Jews (for now). We wanna look like we're awake not tinfoil. Gotta ease them into the real world. Yknow?

We can't let this mockery stand. Its trending and crawling with filthy marxists We go to war with Sweden at #lastnightinsweden

Bump

>for the past 7 years liberals have been complaining about rape culture
>protests
>riots
>sit-ins
>daily reminders that "Rape Culture" in America is real
>daily reminders that "Rape Culture" in College is real

>fast forward
>Trump becomes President
>he brings awareness to actual rape culture in Sweden
>rape up in Sweden literally 1400%
>the liberal left just laugh and mock him

When did you realize that Conservatives were on the right side of history?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-school-received-peace-prize-accepting-refugees-now-war-zone-surrounded-barbed-wire/

He posted a pepe last year, user

Hahahahahah godamn sweden

Gigarapes

pls bully me

Dno bout y'all.

But I'm liking that Trump is pointing it out.

It's like revealing the oozing flesh-wound that has been hiding.

You wouldn't understand, eternal Anglo. >Leaf

To both of you: Think before support (((them))) l(ike in ww2)

It was 60 minutes

what hash tag are we using on twitter lads, just joined in

youtu.be/1SmAtDE8E9Y
Average Swede.

Where did I say I supported (((them)))?

>Herkko siponen
errytime

#lastnightinsweden