He's so dumb it hurts

He's so dumb it hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI7SCmBIpkg
youtube.com/watch?v=3c_E12d_EtU
washingtontimes.com//news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to your potato farm please.

No (You) from me, OP.

>Shareblue

Youre a disgrace to your own kind. Sage

Oh hey look I found a video of Ireland's army

youtube.com/watch?v=JI7SCmBIpkg

It's almost like the majority of news outlets are owned by the left

>Implying being retarded isn't redpilled

Stay a little longer newfag

this.

a true altrighter has a sub 100 IQ

why is it always EU cunts that seem to care so much about other countries? Oh wait that's because you don't actually get a political say and thus you project all your democratic frustrations on other states which DO have a say in their own affairs.

S M D H

He's an idiot, but he's OUR idiot. Dude weed was a shitty public speaker, he probably took some night classes on it lmao

can confirm, I'm running a solid 86 IQ g3t on my l3v3l

It's going to hurt a lot more in a couple of weeks when they article 25 his ass.

what is that?

BASED Fox News! NEVER STOP TELLING THE TRUTH EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=3c_E12d_EtU

(Let's starve because we don't know how to grow any else but spuds.)

beloved by idiots, and the rich bankers he serves

this
also this thanks this is meant to be good right

>Fox News
Seriously fuck off Fox News is shit tier other than Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

You're anus is so dumb it hurts.

The problem is that a huge percentage of US media outlets are owned by six corporations that are controlled by conglomerates that are controlled by the ???.

The Deep State is a real thing. Funny how things that were crazy speculations a few years ago are now openly admitted: mass surveillance of western hemisphere population, legalized national propaganda, the NSA spy grid, drone assassinations, the Kalergi plan, secret societies in govt or church, social/newsmedia manipulation by the CIA, etc etc etc etc.

I hope they take your potatoes away.

The institutions in your photo are at war against the democratically elected POTUS, because he wants to take us away from confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.

I hope he fucking dissolves the CIA and puts them on public trial.

Those agencies exist to advise the president, not the other way around.

>NEVER STOP TELLING THE TRUTH EDITION
literally msnbc tier, just the opposite side of the (autism) spectrum

My friend moved to Ireland for school and while he was there he turned into a huge leftists anti Trump cuck. What did you potato burglars do to him?

>shep smith and Bill oreily start shitting all over trump
>tendies everywhere

>democratically elected POTUS

Nope

Nope. OP and Emperor Trump both said Fox News is legit.

>tfw to dumb too be blupiled

washingtontimes.com//news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

Are you sure?

I'm at 139, am I not allowed here?

Not really m8. Off to reddit with you.

Did you get confused which country you're in?

Or maybe you're just retarded?

There's no such thing as a "popular vote" in the context of American presidential elections. It simply doesn't exist, and never did in fact.

The electoral system was specifically designed to prevent urban homosexuals, latte-sippers and spics in the cities from carrying elections.

This latest election is just a testament to the sheer genius of the Founding Fathers.

Not as dumb as potato-niggers who don't know how to fish and stave to death.

Yep, the US president is not democratically elected. Congratulations on figuring that out all by yourself.

im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)

if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.

honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..

maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)

This. Unless you're a flat Earth believing rural and suburban retard, you are not welcome here.

Fox News is the best

Stayed with my grandpa last weekend and that shit was on point son

They hate niggers too...its great

>potato nigger calling anyone dumb

Should Trump believe the ODNI, presided by Obama appointed and famous liar James Clapper?

Conservatives are the stupidest most brainwashed group of people on the planet. Who the hell takes corporate owned media as unbiased fact while dismissing publicly funded information as "having an agenda"?

Fucking Kek at all the abuse op is getting about the famine and being a potatonigger.
Maybe if you sticked to Irish politics our country would be a lot better you cuck.

People will call him the worst president of the US so far when he leaves office. I guarantee it.

>US intelligence agencies
>Intelligence

>only 55% turnout

What the fuck is wrong with us?

DON'T FALL FOR IT

Floompfff BTFO!!!11!!!

lel