Swedish rape rate as % of population has been steady for decades

>swedish rape rate as % of population has been steady for decades
>it's been consistently higher than other nations not due to higher incidence but due to much MUCH higher reporting rates
>people who can't into statistics actually believe there is some kind of horrible rape epidemic in fucking Sweden of all places
Just how dumb will this "movement" get?

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/catalog/18605/estimating-the-incidence-of-rape-and-sexual-assault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Swedish_rape_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/islamic-sweden-is-now-the-worlds-second-largest-rape-nation-with-a-1472-increase-in-rapes/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
bra.se/download/18.35c681d4143337cb6b29e9/1395068367808/2013_1_NTU_2013.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
heatst.com/politics/new-figures-say-sex-attacks-by-migrants-in-germany-are-up/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
truthrevolt.org/news/guess-what-happened-swedish-school-took-most-migrants
express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/cnn-fake-news-lawsuit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks rape apologist

Really educated me, sure did

Sure makes me forget about the constant news coming from Sweden involving immigrants harassing and murdering Swedes.

Never mind that they stopped reporting the race of attacks in the 90's and the last report showed over 30% of rapes were committed by immigrants from non nordic countries - a nice way of saying "brown people"

So fuck you :)

You saying you see lots of news stories about rape doesn't change the fact that there's been no uptick in rape per capita in sweden (as you would expect from the narrative being pushed), nor does it change the fact that Sweden only stands as "the rape capital of europe" because the rapes are actually reported to police and dealt with by the legal system.

Your emotions are not more important to policy-making than cold facts.

So no, sir, fuck you.

>because the rapes are actually reported to police and dealt with by the legal system.

This has got to be the most absolutely insane argument ever. So, what you're telling me is that in this fucked up liberal mental gymnastics competition you're forcing onto everyone, you WANT the United States to be the rape capital. You DEMAND that everyone believe in "rape culture" and that somehow there are simply more rapes in the US but dey no get riported becuz big bad mean men. Your narrative requires people to simply assume that there are more, unreported rapes going on outside of Sweden - except you literally have no evidence to support that other than feelings. You cannot claim that there are more rapes because of muh patriarchy.

A couple things:

>you WANT the United States to be the rape capital
Last I checked the US wasn't in Europe, and the Swedish reported rape per capita is at .69 per capita compared to the US' .4 and that's with Sweden's rape laws being wider-ranging and report rates being much much higher (which means the US almost certainly has more rape per-capita than Sweden)

>you DEMAND that everyone believe in rape culture
I'm not sure how you're getting that from "You're misinterpreting statistics in this specific manner"

>You have no evidence of underreporting of rape outside of Sweden
nap.edu/catalog/18605/estimating-the-incidence-of-rape-and-sexual-assault

>You cannot claim that there are more rapes because of muh patriarchy
Good thing I didn't then. I claimed it because of collected and analyzed statistical evidence.

Why argue with leftis about rape?
Just use other crime statistics. What will be their excuse, say the culture has changed and more murders and robberies get reported?

Really makes you think, huh????????????

Population of Chicago - 2.79 million

Chicago homicides in 2016 - 750 homicides

Population of the UK - 65 million

UK homicides in 2016 - 574 homicides

Fuck off shill and stop trying to ruin my country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Just use other crime statistics
You mean the ones that show that violent crime in sweden has been exactly the same per-capita for the last 30+ years despite surging populations? The statistics that show the only uptick in crime was a 4% uptick in computer-based fraud?

Such damning statistics, Sweden must be a hellhole.

Baltimore
>population: 620,000 homicides in 2016: 120

Sweden
>population: 9,593,000 homicides in 2016: 90

really makes YOU THINK HUH?

Why does CREW/Shareblue want to destroy my country?

Grenade throwing is another Swedistani national sport. Authorities actually have to warn Malmö citizens for undetonated explosives in their streets, feel the enrichment right?

No one wants to destroy your country, hon. Some anons are just fighting against the fake news.

The fact that you believed Trump's lies doesn't mean that everyone who claims not to is paid to do so.

Your country is perfectly safe. If you don't believe me, try leaving your house for once, OK?

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Because your country is the cancer of Europe and therefore should be distroyed.

Yeah, those statistics.
Just because (((experts))) say crome rate is steady or some shit does not mean your country is as safe as before.

Just look into those statistics you uninformed cocksucker.

>Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses.

It sounds more like Italians than mudskins tbqhfam.

>Sweden's rape laws being wider-ranging and report rates being much much higher

Their laws define rape the exact same way that every other country does. You simply cannot argue about "report rates" because you're claiming that there are more rapes in the US but they're just - unfortunately, conveniently - under reported. You're making up rapes that didn't happen.

>ignoring that the reports of the race of attackers stopped in the 90's and the last statistic was that over 30% of rapes were by immigrants from non-nordic countries

>statistics are all lies unless I pulled them out of my ass
wew lad

>Their laws define rape the exact same way that every other country does
Oh hey, can you do me a favor and shove that right back up your ass where you found it? Sweden's definition of sexual assault is MUCH MUCH broader than that in the US. What would be considered minor sexual harassment in the US (see: HR reprimand and no legal action) qualifies as sexual assault under swedish law and has since 2005.

>You cannot argue that rape is underreported
I can and have, and there is plenty of peer-reviewed evidence to back that up. See above.

>reports of the race of attackers
is irrelevant because the claim is that refugees coming into Sweden coincided (and caused) an uptick in rape; there was no uptick in rape. It is wholly fabricated.

>Sweden's rape statistics were going up and up due to immigrants before they redefined rape to broader terms
>The Swedish government redefining rape means that the actual rate of rape is completely obfuscated, and it's impossible to discern for certain the cause of any rise
Damn, really got my noggin joggin'

>Sweden's rape statistics were going up and up due to immigrants before they redefined rape to broader terms
again, they've been steady for 30 fucking years

Who's behind sexual harrasment in Sweden (lin in swedish)
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

And:
Map of rapes by immigrants
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US

If you google "rape per capital Sweden" the wiki blurb at the top of the page says 2014 had an 11% increase from the previous year. And graphs that come up show a steep increase over the past 5 years alone. Just stop lying.

Okay uh not really sure what you're trying to argue here - so far getting that you don't support laws that prosecute sexual offenses. Pretty sure "rape culture" is people like you jumping through your own mental hoops to justify any argument that's even slightly against Trump.

When are you going to admit that you can't report things that aren't reported? Claims of under reported rape cases are literally just guesses, extrapolations across an entire population. It's utter nonsense.

The argument Trump made literally did not mention rape. Claiming that there hasn't been an uptick in immigrant-on-native violence is fucking ignorant.

>swedish rape rate as % of population has been steady for decades

lol no it hasn't

>11% increase
I'm not sure you understand what the means, user. That's not saying "the rate of rape per capita increased from .6 to 11.6", that's saying "rape per capita increased from .6 to .66", ie fucking nothing

>graphs that come up show a steep increase over the past 5 years
Yeah, look at this massive fucking increase user. It's risen from .6 to .6!

Did everyone fail their stats class or did y'all just never take one?

>due to much MUCH higher reporting rates
>higher reporting rate
how can you possibly measure unreported incidences reliably enough to assume this?
and this seems to imply that sweden is the only western country where women dare report it. sounds unlikely to me desu

Correlation doesn't imply causation, sweetie.

As admitted by police and prosecution in the Netherlands in a leaked letter to the next Minister of Justice, real crime rates are at least five times higher than official crime rates. But because police and courts have gone without spending increases, their capacity to record, investigate and prosecute crimes is completely shot. Any crime that happens above this productivity cap does not make it into official statistics, because - simply put - there's no policeman around to look for suspects, no forensic investigator to look for evidence, no prosecutor to put the case before a judge and no judge to hand down a verdict, and in any case there aren't enough jail cells if we were to lock 500,000 people a year (roughly the number who commit serious crimes) up.

I suspect it's the same There is an epidemic of crime throughout Europe, but governments ardently refuse to spend money to tackle crime because (1) that takes money away from the welfare state with which politicians buy votes and (2) such a spending increase would be a tacit admission that, and later on a statistical fact showing that, crime rates are much higher than our boasting centre-right "crime fighter" politicians have made us believe.

It doesn't refute it either honey

Nice totally meaningless graph with no labels, dickweed

>so forgetting that you don't support laws that prosecute sexual offenses
lol wat

>Pretty sure "rape culture" is people like you jumping through your own mental hoops to justify any argument that's even slightly against Trump.
No, as I understand it "rape culture" is the idea that certain sectors of america minimize or excuse rape (more specifically date rape) or victim-shame. That has precisely dick to do with you being a moron who can't understand simple numbers.

>When are you going to admit that you can't report things that aren't reported?
>Claims of under reported rape cases are literally just guesses
No, user. Statistics is not guesswork.

>The argument Trump made literally did not mention rape
Funny story: I haven't mentioned Trump once.

>Claiming that there hasn't been an uptick in immigrant-on-native violence is fucking ignorant.
Quite the opposite.

Oh hey look, you used a chart with wildly misleading axes hoping that people would look just at the line instead of actually interpreting the figures. Unfortunately most people are dumb as rocks and will fall for this very simple trick.

OP BTFO

If you weren't such a retard you'd be able to tell that with a population of around 10 million and a rape per capita of around .6 that the red line is rape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Swedish_rape_statistics

APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Fuck off shill.

>fuck off with your statistics I get my information from youtube

>wildly misleading axes
>axes are consistent.

What did you mean by this?

yes, all that patriarchy in Luxembourg and Austria preventing women from reporting rape
Oh no wait, thats Afghanistan and the Middle East, where women are treated like trash and routinely raped.
You know, where the refugees come from.
But thats just a crazy coincindence.

>african nations have crazy high rape incidence
>Sweden's is low
>Start importing africans for a few decades
>Rape starts going up
>

Did you really make up a typo in what I said? You very clearly do not support stronger laws that actually prosecute sexual offenses.

>minimize or excuse rape

Oh you mean like you're doing right now?

>Statistics is not guesswork

Surveying 1000 people on college campuses out of a population of 318 million and then extrapolating it out is how you get the "1 in 4" statistic. Go ask your female friends, if you have any. Almost 100% positive that 1 out of 4 has not been raped.

>GOTCHU LOL DIDN'T MENTION TRUMP LOL

Oh nice yeah u got me with this thread very clearly based on the comments he made recently.

How much are they paying you to do this?

North Africans and East Africans, most likely.

Same thing is going on in the Netherlands. A while ago a human head was found in front of a so-called 'shisha lounge'. The body was later found in a charred car. The head belonged to someone from the same Moroccan social circle as the owner of the 'shisha lounge', and was supposedly going to be a witness in a case against another Moroccan gang. Oh, they're also gunning each other down with kalashnikovs in front of schools in broad daylight. And all this started over a small rip deal involving two foreign gangs.

These are Sweden's official crime rates. They have more rapes then the majority of Europe,outclassed only by Lesotho.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/islamic-sweden-is-now-the-worlds-second-largest-rape-nation-with-a-1472-increase-in-rapes/

So there's been a increase in rape rates, but here's the best part :

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

Sweden HAS been covering up rape crimes. There's so much rape going on in Sweden that even they can't cover it up enough.

In the US we have the FBI crime stats(can't reminder exactly what they're called) and the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), the latter of which doesn't rely on people actually reporting the crime to authorities which a fair amount of people don't like to do. Bas ed on all criminology research, roughly half of all crime goes unreported to law enforcement.

oh honey, every college freshman knows that. What every statistics student knows is that it often does. Eg. global warming and increased piracy are both a result of rapidly growing global economy.

A common trick when presenting statistics to those who don't know how to properly interpret the data is to make your axes such that a small uptick is perceived as a large one.

The graphs in
and
show the exact same data, but the chart at starts at 10 so that the beginning data will seem low and ends at the ridiculously low "70 per 100k" figure so that the ending data will seem high when you look just at the line being shown.

>>swedish rape rate as % of population has been steady for decades
Except for when it jumped from an occurrence rate of 36 per 100000 to 53 per 100000, sure. Right after they imported all those muslims. And then stayed stead at that level afterwards.

Yeah, we're the one who can't into statistics.

So this is the new tier of narrative shill? It's much more effective it looks like, he got twenty replies before he posted an unlabeled graph as a source. Ask for sourcing up front and bring in your own data, conjecture is worthless. Also sage this shit.

I am disappoint Sup Forums

Molymeme recently did a good video on immigrant crime in NL. Hope Wilders wins.

>The report says that before the doors opened to Muslim migrants Sweden’s rape numbers stood at 472 in 1975.
>in 1975

>he got twenty replies before he posted an unlabeled graph as a source
bra.se/download/18.35c681d4143337cb6b29e9/1395068367808/2013_1_NTU_2013.pdf

>Oh no we shouldn't consider the past before muslim immigration when looking at the current rate
Haha, "statistics" amerifat.

It's alright, but not really great. Lots of important stuff that he missed (including that the police and prosecution say real crime rates are five times higher than recorded crime rates), but that's the sort of data hidden away in long-winded government reports, leaked internal letters and statistics databanks. I'd love to contact him, but I don't know how.

One would suspect that the rate of rape would go down over time if every case is is reported.

"Come on goyim, make a world where you have to fear Muslims bashing your face in, stealing your shit or groping your daughter the new normal".

Fuck no. In fact, 1975 was not normal. Any year up to 1914 was.

>muslims are evil rape machines and it's crazy to say that when they immigrate they don't immediately cause a massive upswing in rape
>but it took them 32 years of immigration to move the rape-per-capita meter from "incredibly low" to "incredibly low"
Keep hiding behind your meaningless "percent increase" numbers. What matters is per capita, not % increase per capita.

Swedish lawmakers have broadened the definition of rape and police officers have to open a case if any party claims rape even if it is verified the party was not even present when the crime took place. I'm guessing feminists wanted to push awareness of rapes so more rapes are getting reported and more rapes get persecuted without more rapes happening.
One quick example, let's say there are 1,000 rapes in Sweden and only 60% get persecuted then you got 600 rapists. In the next year there are 900 rapes but 80% get persecuted then you got 720 rapists. Now imagine in the next year they broaden the definition of rape because your rape rates have just skyrocketed. You have 1200 rapes by new definition with 80% getting persecuted. And then you're surprised you'll get more rapists every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas

>baseless conjecture

lol

> not % increase per capita
Holy shit, how the hell did you pass any statistics university courses?

>mfw sweden is actually the promised land for the mujahideen who fought for the islamic state
>swedish healthcare takes care of all their injuries from battle
>white slaves clothe them, feed them, provide them with housing
>70 virgins? there's literally thousands of blonde 13 year old virgins all for the taking, deflowering them leads to virtually no punishment whatsoever

Has Sweden created the Islamic heaven on earth?

a 1200% increase in per-capita rape for an imaginary country with a .1 rate ends in a .12 rate. That 1200% figure is utterly meaningless.

You're an idiot.

he no doubt passed it at the david brock university for freedom, tolerance, and gross statistical incompetence

>but due to much MUCH higher reporting rates
So non-swedish women just love rape? Is that really what Swede's believe?

>We're not being raped more other woman just enjoy it so they don't report it

> .1 * 1200% / 100 = 0.12

when CTR send their shills, they don't send their best

>can't delete post
>decimal in wrong place
in b4 entire thread is invalidated by typo

Stop fucking lying you piece of shit. Everyone knows what's happening in Sweden at this point.

And we've seen a similar increase of rapes and crime all across Europe, especially UK and Germany because of the influx of migrants

The whole "definition of rape" thing is just bullshit damage control by libtards

You shills will keep defending your insane globalist project until the end, but your lies don't work anymore.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

>Those attacks were reported to police who, according to Nyheter Idag, were willing to talk to prominent daily Dagens Nyheter. Unfortunately for the victims, the paper deliberately covered up the story in an effort to avoid triggering an anti-migrant backlash - or at least that’s what Nyheter Idag alleges.

frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

heatst.com/politics/new-figures-say-sex-attacks-by-migrants-in-germany-are-up/
>New figures reported today claim that immigrants committed 1,576 sex crimes in Germany in 2015 – and in the first half of 2016 that figure had already hit 1,683.

> The left have become rape apologists
> Sweden Yes! has gone global
> Millions of people googling Sweden rape and getting redpilled

Truly the best timeline.

don't delude yourself into believing that anyone paid you any credence before, you lying sack of shit

looks like I didn't get inb4

oh well, not like I was gonna convince anyone here of their own stupidity anyway.

>broadened the definition of rape
yeah, heard that often but nobody seems to be able to explain what exactly is more broadly defined. also some people say its more broadly defined in comparison to other states, some only dare say its more broadly defined than before.

i can't into swedish so i guess i am not able to check the laws myself.

> Italians

It's not the 30's

if anyone's interested the follow tags are used on swedish twitter for politics

#svpol
#migpol (mainly immigration stuff)

Feel free to post the links there, since swedes on Sup Forums are already aware of the situation

that might be due to your laughably bad attempt at convincing. this CTR shilling just isn't your thing.

>baseless
If you cannot process basic logic maybe.
Fuck, I personally am for much higher charges against rapists, up to castration or death penalty but what most people fail to see is that rape, along with murder, is part of every society. Does anyone care if a natural born Swede with swedish heritage rapes someone? Of fucking course not, but everyone seems to flip their shit when some sandnigger does. Why? Because the sandnigger is part of the unknown. What if more sandniggers rape women? Maybe some day more sandniggers than Swedes rape women.

>how is it misleading?
>like this
>no replies

Good to know you folks are intellectually honest enough to address challenges.

>no one cares about rapes.

What alien world are you from?

To these "Swedish" people here in pure denial who are you trying to fool exactly? I mean there are tons of other Swedes telling the shitty story of immigration in Sweden all over the internet and news, here in Australia a news crew from '60 minutes' went there to report on the problems and were attacked for no reason other then reporting on it, it was in Stockholm somewhere, you can google '60 minutes Sweden'. A female reporter, the camera crew and some dude in a wheelchair were attacked by a bunch of fucking apes. We see it here in Australia, we read the Crime statistics, see stories of No-go zones for certain places, you people going "lalalalalalala no problem here can't hear you!" who are you trying to fool?

Wut?

They rape and commit crime at hugely higher rates than natives. They're an economic burden on the country, immigration from outside the EU has already cost £120 billion to the UK alone. What's the point of allowing them in? There is literally no benefit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

>Does anyone care if a natural born Swede with swedish heritage rapes someone?
>Of fucking course not
you have to go back, ahmed

don't forget all those sweet, sweet virtue points

looked at the methodology of the NCVS
i guess its an idea, obviously seems very unreliable but it's something. still weird, what would make swedish women the only ethnicity in the west to report it way more?

>redefine rape
>rape cases increase
>its not actual rape tho

wow cognitive dissonance harder faggot

>what would make swedish women the only ethnicity in the west to report it way more?

HMM I WONDER IF IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING RAPED MORE HMMMM

"Feminism" and the like.

Sweden's got it hard.

lol you realise the argument is that the rape rate is basically identical in all of the west but while swedish women report most of them to the authorities, women of other nations only report half or less of them.

>why are swedish women more likely to report it when they are raped
>HMMM BECAUSE THEY GET RAPED MORE HMMM
I'm not sure you understand what we're talking about, here, Linkara.

Except you provided no proof for anything you claimed. The legislation for what constitutes a rape isn't much different from what it is in Denmark, yet Denmark has a much smaller amount of rapes.

How do you explain the increase of crime in other countries like the UK and Germany that also correlated with the recent mass migration and refugee crisis?

The reason why people care about migrant rape is because that's who's responsible for it 95% of the time, and because there was almost no rape in Sweden before wave of migrants.

>What if more sandniggers rape women?
Are you fucking retarded? Who in their mind, who cares about their family, and the people who live in their country wouldn't care about rape and murder becoming more commonplace in their neighborhood and nation? And of course people care more when they're migrants, it's not their country of origin, so it becomes politicized when people who shouldn't have any business being there start fucking raping the native population instead of being grateful that they're allowed to live there.

>Because the sandnigger is part of the unknown.
You're not unknown. You are known, that's why people are wary of importing more, because they know it will lead to bad results.

This hahaha. It hurts them so much they can't have their cake and eat it too.

>i-i-it's because we're the only ones that really really go after rape

>An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

>Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

>A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

>Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

>A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

>Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

>A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

>Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

>Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Harassed Them And Refused To Buy Tickets
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

> A school in Sweden that won an award for taking the most migrants has now been deemed a hellhole, according to Swedish reports.

truthrevolt.org/news/guess-what-happened-swedish-school-took-most-migrants

How can you possibly prove that?

>The reason why people care about migrant rape is because that's who's responsible for it 95% of the time, and because there was almost no rape in Sweden before wave of migrants.
The statistics clearly do not support that interpretation of events, user.

express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge

Was the Left always this evil? They're now literally defending young innocent Swedish girls being raped because "muh poor brown people who SHOULDN'T BE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE".

Remove black people from that equation.

and remember, CNN is quite literally fake news

> JUDGE THROWS OUT CNN’S ATTEMPT TO DISMISS $30 MILLION “FAKE NEWS” LAWSUIT

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/cnn-fake-news-lawsuit/

>oops, losing the argument, better switch topics!

Uh... You didn't demonstrate anything. The graph you claim as superior has no sources, and the lines aren't labeled. You posted a misleading graph then claimed the sourced and clearly labeled one was misleading.