SYRIANS MOLEST TEENAGE GIRL IN CANADA

therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

TOTALLY COVERED UP BY OUR KEKOLD MEDIA

TRUDEAU MUST BE FIRED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/syrian-refugees-poll-trump-1.3988716
macleans.ca/news/canada/sudden-influx-of-syrian-refugees-overwhelmed-n-b-high-school-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET CBC TO COVER THIS

Bumping for justice.

thank you kind user

BUMP THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT POSTS

I just popped into say how much i hate all you faggot mongrel burgers, especially the frozen leafburgers. You commies need to die a slow painful death.

Bump

My blood is fucking boiling right now, the sweden 2.0 meme is so real holy shit

MCGA

Bumping for the beheading of Canadas PM

Fucking leafs will still most likely stand with the migrants.

>rebel media
>the same """""""""news""""""""" that claimed that Trudeau said, "If you kill your enemies, they win."

FAKE NEWS

in your dreams

the CBC doesn't represent Canadians any more

Think about it, when was the last time you felt the CBC was talking to you, and not DOWN to you?

Rebel media?
Its kike run garbage media

the article is proven you shill fuck heads, go fuck yourselves

youd allow a 14 year old to get molested

BRING DOWN TRUDEAU SPREAD THIS ARTICLE

This BS is going on here lots and they are flooding our borders from the state now too!

>"If you kill your enemies, they win

That was parodying leftism my man.

She probably deserved it, after all "diversity is our strength"

Rebel media is Jew controlled opposition media.
Anyone posting Zionist shill filth should have their fucking head examined.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

EVERY LEAF MUST HEAR OF THIS

FUCK YOUR BAIT POSTS AND SLIDING

THIS IS REAL

JEWS RUN REBEL MEDIA.
they want you to die for Israel and hate their enemies. They are diverting attention away from the true cause of multicultural cancer
The Jew.

>rebel media

I don't really disagree with your diagram except would Milo really be considered a "racemixer" I mean it's not like any of the genetics are gonna get mixed in his bum hole

>GET CBC TO COVER THIS

CBC won't conver this kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Our government is fucked they protect these scum to further their own agenda look at ontarios premier and the sex offender that wrote Ontario school curriculum

FUCK THE SHILLS BANNING THE NEWS SOURCE

THE NEWS IS REAL

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY

Why doesnt the father take justice into his own hands?

Anyone propagating Jewish media should be fucking ashamed of themselves.
Go be a jew somewhere else.

>liberal LARPing as a stormfag

kill yourself

Can i just ask you all for a minute.

Do you expect the media to report literally every assault / sexual assault / rape / murder / ect or just the ones that migrants / niggers do?

kill yourself faggot

a girl was molested by a syrian refugee WITH PROOF and you're posting this shit

were gonna hang you too

I agree! we shouldnt talk about refugees in a negative way!!

CANADA NO!

1 IN 4 CANADIANS WANT TRUMP-STYLE TRAVEL BAN

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/syrian-refugees-poll-trump-1.3988716

I think the numbers who want it are higher than that though

You've gotta be fucking joking bud

Ezra lavant is a god damned kike you idiot. What the fuck do you think it runs a media organization for ?

yes faggot because there havent been enough to dilute it, should we just roll over? fuck off cunt

WE WONT GET USED TO VIOLENCE WE WONT ACCEPT IT

WE ARE NOT FRANCE

>new bruinswick
>east coast
>all ridings in the maritimes voted liberal last election

Reap what you sew you fucking faggots

Man I should rewatch Trailer Park Boys, the early seasons are some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.

The numbers are much higher, anyone living in rural areas do not want anymore immigration

youre gonna get whats coming to you Ahmed

You would have a point except whenever they do report on the stories they just say "a man molested young girls at the pool" and refuse to say he is a refugee

Every one, and not sugar coated to remove any description of the offender.

Maybe if the local news your mom and dad watch before bed is 59 minutes of wall to wall rape and murder someone will finally get upset enough to do something about it.

FAKE NEWS!!!!

It's probably more like 40%

you get a bump based leaf just promise me no dog blowjobs anymore

Hot. We need to import more Tbh

>jews are bad so you can't criticize mudshits
kill yourself

WHAT THE FUCK DOES BOBANDERS HAVE TO DO WITH SYRIANS

DONT DEGRADE MY BOBANDY LIKE THAT

Just a random thought. Would it be possible to redpill the masses about rapefugees by linking articles across all social media. Kikebook, instajew, etc, using hashtags refugeeswelcome and others while linking nothing but articles and videos to the chaos Islam brings?

It's a simple mundane attempt but ther tags could be #islam#muslims and what not. Use the Jew media to its own demise

You make a valid point. But faggotry now extends to parental rights so it might decide to make kike/faggot/nigger babies

Send it to The Rebel media they seems to be the most uncuck site in Canada.

Well it was only a matter of time, but isn't New Brunswick very liberal? I'd say this is good in the long run. More red pills for them.

Yes this I Try to educate my kikebook friends constantly cause they are always posting liberal propaganda but they ignore the nitty gritty stuff I post. It's like they want to live in a bubble

I'm a ten minute walk from the highschool.

Shit's crazy man

SEND THIS TO THE NATIONAL POST

THE GLOBE AND MAIL

TO YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER

TO YOUR LOCAL RADIO

THIS NEWS WAS BLACKED OUT FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, THEY ARE PURPOSELY HIDING THIS FROM US

FUCK THE ISLAMIC DOGS

Refugees are the cough
The Jew is the cancer

Huh, Maclean's reported in this. Who would've thought

macleans.ca/news/canada/sudden-influx-of-syrian-refugees-overwhelmed-n-b-high-school-documents/

That's the thing it's a mental disorder. You show them rape after rape after assault after rape and the excuse is always the same.

"Consider they're way of life goyi- I mean gentile!"

fuck off

New Brunswick only voted liberal because Harper was ignoring us. It wasn't a we want Trudeau it was we don't want Harper.

Most people aside from college students are conservative.

The whole thing falls apart at season 8, the Europe season they did was a fucking trainwreck and they got a million dollars of taxpayer grant gibs to make it.

Still my favorite Canadian series though

SPREAD AND SHARE FOR THE FAGGOTS WHO BASH ON THE REBEL

FUCK THE MUSLIM DOGS DONT EVER GIVE US GUYS

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP

Looks like stormfront came out of his cuck shed to blacked post about the jews.

Get back in the storm shed you faggot, don't make collective Sup Forums purge you again.

after season 7 it sucks

Spanish humor?

Multiculturalism for the goyum
Jewish filth are the cause of refugees and mass immigration.

DEATH TO TRUDEAU!!!!! WE WILL HANG HIM IN OUR STREETS

Yeah, I'm just pretending it ended after 7. I gave 8 a chance, but everyone's too fucking old and you can tell they're just doing it because they can't find work elsewhere.

Said the jew

if you have twitter/ facebook or any of that stuff post this on there

for each person that sees this will be added to our cause and they will share either verbally or online

we must grow our cause in canada

Yeah I only watched up to season 7. Season three is my favourite, but all seasons I watched have episodes which are 10/10

Fuck you Season 8 is gold.

Season 9 isn't that great.

Season 10 is better.

>trauma from being touched, not raped

Frivolous lawsuit to come, what a crybaby

Reported

fuck off faggot, this isnt about your jew-love

this is about a girl that got molested and no one gave a shit about

>doesn't deny being a stormfag

Yeah it's fucking insane, I get so rage filled at the shear stupidity

it's hilarious how Sup Forums forced that made up quote so hard that people think it's real

Isn't there some Human rights Commision these misogynists could be reported to?

Infact Season 9 isnt that bad. You feel bad for Corey because everyone is moving on and getting a family and he's just fucking stuck.

But Jews defend immigration and caused the war the refugees scurried away from.

Well What are you supposed to do about the cucks who say "well obviously it was a one off incident, not all Syrians are rapists, you racist"

He had a sexual emergency, this is common in Syrian refugees. We need to show more understanding for their culture and be tolerant.

He didn't really say that?

WHAT IS THIS FEELING I HAVE DEEP DOWN INSIDE MY NUMALE BODY, I THINK IT'S ANGRY, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously though. Time to fucking kill some shitskins

The occasional isolated case of rape is a small price to pay for living in a diverse, vibrant and multicultural society free of hate (which is fucking awesome, by the way).

t. Germany

Day of the Rope when?

i know but thats not the issue right now faggot, stop derailing the syrian hate motif in this thread you kike

link them more and more articles and say "lol ya right retard just one, have a sister you wanna lend these guys then??" just RIDICULE them for being willfully blind

im having an anger emergency, my boot --->his head

Only Jews call woke folk stormfags

WE MUST RIDICULE THE LEFT LEANING AUTIST

HE SMILES WHILE HIS SISTER IS RAPED

WE MUST RIDICULE THE WILLFULLY BLIND, MAKE THEM HATE THEMSELVES

Latinx J-Roc and Col. Dancer were too much, and I can't fucking stand Lucy Decouture.
is right they can't get jobs doing anything else so they get the Nova Scotia taxpayer to foot part of their productions

Reported

Somone needs to take charge of purging groups.

no, a leaf on Sup Forums made a picture of him with that quote written on it, then spammed it until everyone believed it was true. Trudeau has said a lot of dumb shit, but never that

man why do we have people like you in our country? why werent we all born in like the 1500s when your smug faggotry wouldve got you killed

you probably watch dr.who unironically and lead weekly D&D games you limp wristed faggot

Jelly because he's drowning in pussy. He literally cucks the prince of brown teeth

You mad bro?

Bull fucking shit. Trudeau said it.

broofs

It's was a paraphrase. And the Canadian govt tried to delete it off the internet.

kek

I am absolutely fucking livid.