Red pill me

I'm new here and i'm looking to get red pilled. Can anyone provide me with any sources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
blacked.com.us
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4oRlOY2VbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

Hitler did nothing wrong

>asking to be redpilled
>trusting what others suggest

Redpill yourself. Observe the world around you. Form your own opinions.

Slavs arent white.

Came to post this. Goddamnit

Sup Forums.org/s4s/

be careful out there

An neither are Germans, now.

(OP) #

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)

No, you must earn the redpill with your own hard work.

Lurk more often new friend. If you try and start a red pill thread without contributing any content of your own you will mostly only get half joking responses. My only contribution is to suggest reading Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. Really sheds light on the source of most modern leftists political movements you see dominating our culture today.

Says the american 80%>60%

Sup Forums can't red pill anybody on anything, the people here are fucking retarded and illiterate, and everything they think of as "red pilling" is easily disproven by anybody who's done research and isn't an idiot.

There, I just red-pilled you on Sup Forums

blacked.com.us

Reported for not reading the sticky.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)

I'll teach you how to quickly and easily identify all the politicians who are good and decent versus all the ones working for the establishment to see your downfall.

The proper way to evaluate someone is in terms of what they can do, not so much what they are doing. Context matters in other words.

We don't get as upset at someone for messing up with Down's syndrome as we do a 'normal' adult.

OK, so where is this analogy going. When you want to evaluate a politician, you need to think of what they are doing in the context of what can be done rather than the context of what their "opponent" is doing. It is the difference between the left-right paradigm (fake CIA shit) and the full spectrum.

We have today, and have had for decades, the ability to build a space elevator.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

It cost less than $500B to build and it is easy to see how it is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars. Solar power delivering base load capacity at less than $0.01/kwh, asteroid mineral wealth, semiconductor manufacturing or protein synthesis in space. Tens of trillions of dollars in new efficiencies, tens trillions of dollars in new industries, tens of trillions of dollars in new material wealth.

It becomes immediately obvious that the national debt, taxes, how to pay for health care, etc. is just a big hoax. We can afford to cut taxes to 0% across the board, pay for everyone's health care, and get rid of the national debt all at once.

So anytime you see a politician, you can tell immediately if they are fake based on simple criteria like are my taxes cut to 0% yet? Is the national debt gone? Have the debates ended over how to pay for basic survival necessities? Are our energy problems a thing of the past?

If not, you are being lead by a wolf, not a fellow human being of good will.

>new
>already making a thread
Used to be you had to lurk. Sup Forums is ded.

yes, OP, don't listen to Sup Forums, the Russians are evil and we don't like them bc they don't like the gays and totally really hacked our election and are evil and Trump is their puppet,
'member the 80s?
'member cold war america #1?
'member scary russia?
>this is easily disproven

i am redpilled now

youtube.com/watch?v=4oRlOY2VbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M

Redpilling is a gradual process OP. You have already taken the first redpill: you're here. From now on it's downhill.

Mindenről a zsidók tehetnek.

- Read Culture of Critique
- Make reading this list your goal
- Download the browser plugin "Coincidence Detector"
- Watch The Golden One, Thulean Perspective, Styxhexenhammer666, Murdoch Murdoch, Mister Metokur, and Tyrant Fashister aka Morrakiu
- Praise Kek

Just how good is this list of books? Been wanting to get into reading again and there are quite a few on the list that I wanted to pick up.

Oh and also watch The Greatest Story Never Told on Youtube
You have been lied to
The rabbit hole goes deeper than you possibly imagine

Very good
Working through it myself
Covers all range of topics, including learning about our enemies' ideologies (communism for example)

Although persoanlly I reccoment starting with The Republic by Plato, History of the Rise and Fall of Rome by Ed Gibbon, and Culture of Critique if you're feeling like taking a (((nose)))dive

> Covers all range of topics

Good. I'm looking for literature that covers a range of topics and doesn't just push everything in a single direction.

Thanks for the list.

>The Anarchist's Cookbook

What a crock of shit

Get to watching

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

This.

>I want people to stuff shit into my brain

You're a faggot OP

It's not on the list, but I also would add Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. It's short, fun to read, and makes a great argument that is pretty difficult to refute. The only criticism basically boils down to "this is bad because it's bad and we all know that bad things are bad."

Exactly. Trust no one, question everything.

>one book invalidates the entire list

I got ur redpills

>le jew le high voibal IQ goyim!

Traps; not gay.

This, hardest redpill to swallow for me but after you understand this you're on the good path

The Earth if flat, fake "Jews" rule everything, Moon landings were faked, 9/11 is an inside hoax.

entry level redpill, true redpill is realizing he was just a pawn of the Bogdanoffs

some of these are retarded and provide no sources

Is that real? Am I new if I don't know the answer?

The only ones without source are the short interviews with Plomin on the park. You can simply check them by googling "heritability of (whatever Plomin is talking about)".

Can you specify what you were referring to?

Probably.

I never said that. I was talking about the Anarchist's Cookbook itself.

>You can get high off banana peels lmao

You call those fucking redpills?
Dont waste your time with that shit OP, here's a real redpill, tells you what occurs and who dictates todays society

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM

No I didn't mean whether or not it was factual, I know the holohoax is bullshit and all that. But that sounded like a Sup Forumsack larping on a sock puppet more than an actual Jew telling a story, even though I believe the story has happened many times. Just the last part of drawing the immediate conclusion that it is exaggerated and in front of our eyes seemed contrived a bit.

Quick rundown on islam

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

another

yet again