Book Lists

Post your book lists and we discuss them.

Has anyone here read "The WASP Question"? Is it good and redpilled or (((liberal garbage)))

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg!UcMA1AZb
pastebin.com/v6qsewmw
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!8VxzyY7Y
mega.nz/#F!RktiXZBS!W_ZvtntvNvWxvsSYZCG_vg
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a few more than this now but too lazy to take another picture until I've added a substantial amount.

Rate my tastes

my last one

Seen you post this before. I'm severely lacking in my collection, but plan to fix that soon. From what I've read on here that's a pretty /comfy/ collection there

If anyone has any download links would be well appreciated.

Yeah I tend to post it quite a lot on here, I have recently been really into literature but /lit/ is filled with absolute fucking faggots so I go on these threads for my recommendations

yeah, I don't spend too much time on /lit/ but pretty much everywhere else on this site seems pretty lefty

Absolute legend

/biz/ is fairly libertarian for obvious reasons, but my love for money was totally overshadowed by my love for my people, I don't really strive to be rich anymore. Other boards that I've seen are all ridiculously left wing. If you've ever been on a political compass thread on Sup Forums, 95% of the people there are left libertarians. It's disgusting.

I hope you enjoy it fellow eternal Anglo

>love for my people, I don't really strive to be rich anymore

Same here, brother. I know exactly what you mean. A year ago I was still in the "dumb kid" stage of life that wanted to be rich and famous and all of that garbage. Now more than anything I want to start a family and make white babies while doing whatever I can to spread the redpills.

Likewise, but in the uk with the housing market and whatnot it is almost impossible to have a good family without being rich, so I'm working hard right now to achieve that. Too bad Theresa May will probably lock us all up for not being diverse enough

Additional list of books you might want to get

>not being diverse enough
Idk mang. Tide is shifting. She backtracked when she made the "lock stock and barrel" comment about Brexit, then a month or two later said "Brexit means Brexit". I have a feeling once Le Pen wins in France you'll see a LOT of European politicians change their rhetoric.

This was posted to yesterday's thread.

book links

mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8 (art)

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

mega.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg!UcMA1AZb

pastebin.com/v6qsewmw

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!8VxzyY7Y

mega.nz/#F!RktiXZBS!W_ZvtntvNvWxvsSYZCG_vg

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

bunch of /biz/ books, enjoy

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

Bunch of Sup Forums book recommendations

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel

And yes I'm absolutely hoping for both Le Pen and Geert Wilders to win. If they do we can really shove it up their ass and tell them we have control of our countries again

Thanks user this will be really useful for the future

Assuming both of those happen, the EU is done. France might to it alone, but both? That's it. Stick a fork in it.

Provided she wins. The (((polls))) of her vs Marcon or whatever his name is suggest she loses 60-30. Even with skewed data that is decisive. I'm going to hope for the best though

Posting the MEGA RED PILL, which has book sources.

give it time. (((polls))) said Brexit wasn't going to happen. They said Trump wasn't going to happen. We'll win.

We'll find a way

The Problem of Democracy by Alain de Benoist
Grundformen der Angst (Basics of Fear) by Fritz Riedmann
An Essay on the Principle of Population by T. R. Malthus
Der Offizier der deutschen Wehrmacht (Officers of the German Wehrmacht) by Generalmajor Hermann Foertsch
Der Mensch und die Technik (Man and Technics) by Oswald Spengler
Archeofuturism by Guillaume Faye
Unterwerfung (Submission) by Michel Houellebecq
Bausteine zum Dritten Reich (Components of the Third Reich) by Oberarbeitsführer Hermann Kretschmann
Boy Scouts Handbook (1911 version) by the Boy Scouts of America
The Real Right Returns by Daniel Friberg
Der Waldgang (The Forest Passage) by Ernst Jünger
Spaten und Ähre (Spade and Ear) by Generalarbeitsführer von Gönner
Der Wehrwolf (Werewolf) by Hermann Löns
Metapolitik (Metapolitics) by Thor von Waldstein
Elite by Gerd-Klaus Kaltenbrunner
Philosophie der Selbstbehauptung (Philosophy of Assertiveness) by Bernard Willms
Das konservative Minimum (The Conservative Minimum) by Karlheinz Weissmann
Der Fragebogen (The Questionnaire) by Ernst von Salomon
Psychologie der Massen (Psychology of the Masses) by Gustave Le Bon
Das sogenannte Böse (The so-called evil) by Konrad Lorenz
Der soldatische Führer (The Military Leader) by Dr. Friedrich Altrichter

Yeah trusting polls at this point is useless. But I will admit that the two round system is extremely biased against right wing parties

Not sure if it's just me but the image is way too blurry when I zoom in

did you download it? If so, try saving it as PNG instead of jpg. PNG is higher res than jpg