What's their endgame ?

What's their endgame ?

They're on a mission to collect all of the kek statues.

Kek are these the guys who collect trash in central USA and then claim they can make a buck off of it?

At first I thought they're end game was to fuck the receptionist with the shitty leopard spot tattoos. But she got really fat, really quick.
I'm pretty sure they bareback each other.

Two closet homosexuals who go on road trips to collect antique dildos to shove up each other's rectums for fun.

Do they work for the Bogs?

bringing down the bogdanoff global hegemony

They use their picking as a front to garner access to otherwise top clearance areas

To Jew middle america out of their last valuable possessions.

full sexual release into eachothers butts

I find it funny how pawn stars is still on TV. I'm supposed to forget they're a bunch of meth head degenerates who would probably rape girls if prostitution wasn't so rampant in Vegas.

>pawn stars bow to them
>control Danielle with an iron but fair fist
>learned Midwest accent in a week
>own dust labs all over the world
>their dust is probably in your lungs right now
>first cities in Iowa will be named after them

>Rampant
Prostitution is legal there.

It's all a front for pedo dungeons

/thread

Find the mystery of oak island.

>pawn stars bow to them

Not in Clark County. For all the gambling jewery, they also make you drive a couple hours for the whores too.

Who the fuck are these freaks and why are they such a big deal all of a sudden?

They go to the coasts too, Carl.

to earn a profit margin on old shit that antiquers collect

Good goy

goddamn it guys this thread is too funny

Wrong.

Really?? She used to be kinda hot. Any pics of her new flab?

having had the most boring show in the history of television.

Europoors mad that their tiny dystopias don't even have cool old junk. All Europoors import their rusty gold from America, the land of adventure and treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what kind of rubbish is this. I guess the same rubbish as that show, as it's fake.

>Not liking grungy signs
I bet you like buttholes too.

>be old man
>live out in a poor rural community that's been living in a constant depression since the factories closed down
>all you have is your family and a bunch of old shit you've collected throughout your life
>your sons are alcoholics and your daughter is a whore with 3 kids from 3 guys
>on social security
>no one visits you so you spend most days just watching the news while your house collects dust
>just waiting for death's sweet embrace to free you from this nightmare

>one day truck pulls up
>2 men and a camera crew pop out and offer to buy things from you for cash as part of a TV show
>jump at the opportunity
>let them scour property for stuff
>short fat man spots giant sign in your yard that used to be hanging outside a gas station
>looks rusty and worthless
>moronic fat man offers you $300 for it
>take deal

>later on use money to throw a party for your children and grandchildren before the show airs
>watch your segment
>everyone is beaming with pride as you are seen on TV
>finally feel like a real family for the first time in ages

>end of the segment comes
>fat man shows the sign he bought off you for $300
>"Actual value: $40,000"

>everyone stares at you in silence

I've seen this happen on the show. They usually refund them when they find out they got too good of a deal.

But she got really fat, really quick.
I remmber she looked nice, not long a go I saw an episode and all of the sudden she's ugly

I prefer pawn stars

>fat man shows the sign he bought off you for $300
>"Actual value: $40,000"

These kind of deal they make outside the filmed show, at the show they try not to be to much of a jews.
that's why I didn't like them.(But now I don't mind)

fucking kek

That show is such bullshit

>amerifats pay hundreds of dollars for trash
>one hour wage in my country is around 4 dollars
>buy said trash from locals and sell it to amerifats with 300% profit

living in third world shithole sometimes pays off

You know they didn't find anything significant before watching the show, because if they did, we would be already hearing about it.

this

I'm surprised people still fall for reality show editing. The sasquatch and ghost hunting shows are the most egregious. They can make a guy tripping over a step seem like he just lost both legs

Season 1 episode 1 they bent a senile guy over a barrel and ripped him completely off

They're basically the broke back mountain of garbage picking. There's also no way that they're actually selling anything they buy. They lucked out and now have TV money to support their hoarding.

but
Mountain Monsters is possibly the most entertaining show ever created

It's said they are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail

>I don't understand how buying to resell to rich people with more money than sense works
I buy shit on eBay for pennies on the dollar and sell it for a 200% mark up

I think it's just the fact that they are going to poor people's homes and profiting off their ignorance. The ebay sellers you buy from should know better. The people these guys rip off are just average joes who in some cases might not even have internet

aren't they a little too fat to be methheads?
they're definitely powered by google. It's a lot of staged and stupid bullshit. I used to like that show because I like old junk and history. but now it's all about the antics of a fat retarded boy with tattoos they generously gave a job to