>Huffpost Libtards go to a monastary
>Looking for ammo to blast at Trump and how to be a peaceful race
>Talk to a nun
>"There's nothing better than listening to what others have to say."
>Probably on Trump's fat pay roll.
>Old cunt
>Talk to monk who's from LA
>Here we go
>"You only hate Trump because hes a well-known person who lives in better luxury than others."
>Fuck Munks
>Neo-nazi scum
>Get Peace Warriors on twitter to shit all over monks.
>That'll teach 'em to give their opinions no one asked for.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/huffington-post-finds-not-much-resistance-to-trump-from-zen-buddhist-monks/?mod=sm_fb_post
archive.is/wpiXo
archive.is/CnLjP
archive.is/1L59D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about linking us, LEAF?

There are better things than listening to what others have to say.

Watching liberals fall on their face, for instance.

Buddhism is the only sane religion.

Google exists

heatst.com/politics/huffington-post-finds-not-much-resistance-to-trump-from-zen-buddhist-monks/?mod=sm_fb_post

link pls

The Buddha may not approve.

But I do love watching those snide bastards struggle to clean the egg of their faces.

based monk bros, droppin oms and wisdom bombs on anti intellectual crybabies, i mean women

Based monks

Based

Buddhists are seriously some of the most based people. Even they know Islam is a serious danger to societies.

Based monks, they even hate Muslims too.

Its borderline satire how libs preach equality and then shun a culture just because they say "accept it."

does anyone else enjoy libshits disowning buddhism?

Don't liberals ever get tired of losing?

>Not archiving
archive.is/wpiXo

Haven't they been killing each other in massive amounts for centuries?

>expecting a sect that has been oppressed by an actual brutal communist regime for the better part of a century to give half a fuck about your manufactured snowflake problems in a democratically run country

kill yourselves you useless fucking nigger lovers

Top fucking kek

its funny how hippies pretend to love chairman Mao but also care about Tibet

>Brother Phap Dung

Liberals have been calling centrists fascists for the past two years, and for some reason they expected the world's most severe centrists to back them up in insulting Trump?

Thats because it's founded on observations about natural law. The story of buddha is about becoming redpilled through suffering and learning

>dixiecrat crybabies

Lel.

I think the Buddha pretty clearly said that shittalking others is grave stupidity.

Asking the monks to shit on someone is pretty insulting.

>Brother Phap Dung

Honestly, who the hates monks? They don't piss you off, they don't shit on your opinions and they welcome anyone who is willing to be accepting. If anything, you'd expect libs to be sucking their dicks

LOL CTR you so salty

>heat street

what the fuck is this site? some kinda clickbait for non-sjws or something?

Yeah I like it but I'm too old to learn kung fu..
I'll stick with kekism, bless me oh kek with divine digits

Whoa, calm down there Abdul. It's not our fault that even the normally peaceful and accepting Buddhists know Muslims are a fucking plague.

I remember there being an article about chink students in some commiefornia university protesting Dalai Lama giving a presentation because he was 'oppressive' and wanted to split the state of China (by you know, wanting independent Tibet)

havent christians?

le salt meme XD. kill yourself worldstarhiphop blm twitter dindu kenrick lamar migos drake kanye nigger loving piece of shit

this. neitzsche was heavily influenced by buddhism through shopenhauer

Media can't stop setting themselves on fire.
Insulting Cool Monks is a surefire way to get people pissed off at you.

Found it
archive.is/CnLjP

I think it has more to do with being the religion of Old Earth.

What about taoism?

And aren't both missing the elements of moral and ethical pseudolaw that christianity has built within it to keep society functioning?

LA KALB ILAH ALLAH MUHAMMAD HU HANZIR

That's the way I took it. Trying to get altright shekels.

True, but I'm talking about attempted genocide levels of fighting between neighbors. I vaguely remember something about Muslims wiping out entire sects of Buddhism by way of the sword, but I may be mixing that up with Sikhs.

KEK
Take a time out fatty

Taoism, like Confucianism, is a legal and social philosophy, not a religion.

unfortunately people in the west see it as nihilism+ really.

God, I love this guy. He's an asshole in all the right ways.

any code that can be practiced religiously can be said to be a religion. under that definition buddhism counts as a religion despite not revolving around the worship of a deity.

Archived link?
I want to see them desperately try to bash those guys. There really isn't that much to hate/accuse about Buddhist monks: their philosophy is mostly based on being calm and doing nothing.

Jesus Christ, shareblue employees really releasing all that built up Racism they held insode them on here to try and look like they're blending in.
Admit it, it feels good doesn't it?

Budist monks have decided they dont want to be replaced with goat fucking subhumans either.

Why are muslims so happy to be minimum wage workers for the jews?

Learning that all of life is suffering... created by your attachment to fake ideals of what life "Should be" rather than simply observing what it IS.

...and that removing Kebab is a virtue since they are the literal personification of true freedom for all humanity.

Bodhidharma was the most red pilled human ever.

>trusting mindless violent hordes who worship violence

>Everything is a religion.
Fuck off.

heat street are kind of /ourshillblog/, you want to give them clicks

We don't "love" them; we just agree with them.

BASED FA M BRUH TBQB LIT AUX CORD MIGOS SALTY MIXTAPE FIRE RAIN DROP DROP TOP BLM

yeah keep eating up everything the niggers shit out you worthless fucking sacks of shit. shoot yourself nigger lovers

Libtards just can't stop getting reked

Oh my kek.

This can't be real.

DALAI LAMA: THE NEW HITLER??

No, it was Muslims. Afghanistan used to actually have a Buddhist majority until Muslims came and wiped them out. It's no surprise that Buddhists are very skeptical of Muslims.

That's why we love you, President Trump. That's why we voted for you.

they don't drink the liberal koolaid, so they're automatically an enemy

I think taoism is more like a way of life than a religion.Also,much younger than buddhism.

My sides

Fuck cunts like her who use their insignificant minority blood to gain gibs

>Mental breakdown in action
Shareblue must be SERIOUSLY involved in Pizzagate to be THIS scared.
The axe is about to Fall.

is everything a code of conduct that can be observed religiously?

Here's a link to the HuffPo article:

archive.is/1L59D

Concepts of Buddhism make it a religion. Daoism and Confucianism were Chinese schools of thought on how Chinese society should be and how China should be ruled.

how about no? fuck dem fake news and ads revenues

great post and worthy contribution

I can actually feel the mental illness emanating from this post. Impressive!

>how can we virtue signal that we're not racist or violent
>let's ask the magic asians!
>wtf? Those Ching Chongs are assholes >:(!
Are they really this oblivious?

FUCKING BUDDHIST NEONAZIS

>>Concepts of Buddhism make it a religion
which ones and why?

You should get a job at huffpost. That was better than the original article.

DUDEEE, IF YOU ARE MY SLAVE MAYBE YOU REINCARNATE INTO A MILLIONAIRE

I MIGHT LOOK LIKE DOING EXTREMELY FINE WITH ALL MY MONEY AND SLAVES, BUT TRUST ME, I WILL REINCARNATE ON A WORM. YOU WOULDNT WANT TO BE A WORM. SO DONT DO ANYTHING. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT LIFE HEHE, NEXT LIFE.

lol, I remember posts like this from back in 2005

liberal shill undergoing a redpill overdose I guess

I think Fox or News Corp owns it.

So I guess their attempt at Breitbart.

Fucking racist bigots even use the Swastika. Don't they know it's 2017?!?!

Autism. Many such cases
SAD!

Thanks maple man

The loud mouth knows nothing.Color me surprised.
Can you use google my child?Google Dr. Ian Stevenson.

Everything about this is stupid

just give his leaf a gentle stroke instead of a raking

Btw you beautiful bb

fuck off retard I don't even know what this shareblue shit is. I know the CTR shills what the fuck is shareblue.

no, autism is roleplaying as a "nazi" who hates black people yet you still love every piece of their cancerous culture

wtf i love mountain chinks now

>Buddhists do not like commies
>Buddhists do not like the chinks
>Buddhists do not like mudslimes
>Be surprised when they have nothing to say about an elected official who will fight all three

Liberals sure are stupid for claiming to be so "Educated"

Reincarnation, meditation, religious practice. Despite not havinga Creator God mythos, Buddhism accepts the idea of deities.

There are heavily religious connotations with Buddhism. Confucianism and Taoism were the result of a divided China and attempting to find the best way to make order of Chinese society. It's why you see Chinese, Koreans, and even Japanese practice Buddhism along with social philosophies line Confucianism. Confucianism and Taoism focus on the way society should behave, they don't imply anything such as what happens after death or the existence of deities.

To be fair the Dalai Lama is an oppressive piece of shit. People under the Lama rule were practically slaves.

They are no better with China, sure, but that doesnt make the Lamas the good guys

Is this loss?

cucks gonna cuck

Yo, /leftypol/ here, these monks are fucking right. I've been trying to organize actions on my campus and the fucking SJW's that have been trying to get involved are all hellbent on silencing dissent. They don't want to know what Trump supporters think; they see them all as racists and ignoramuses.

So frustrating. I've been going on Sup Forums for years now and it was so helpful during the election to come on here and listen to what you retards were saying.

They think the alt-right is so powerful and dangerous but you're really a bunch of weeaboo basement dwellers and it's so fucking sad to see them take ya'll seriously. But they're so hindered by their own cognitive dissonance they stop listening to everyone who disagrees with them.

that's nice to hear you like finns

>buddhism is nigger culture

damn son, you aren't a bot are you? This is actually hilarious watching you nig out and flail around at everything

>/leftypol/ here