Why don't millennials know how to cook?

Why don't millennials know how to cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2438307
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

Because a society based on nothing but consumerism leads to a people not even being able to wipe their own ass. The kikes did that.

Cooking is a form of patriarchal enslavement

me on the right :3

We don't have bidets in America so I just rinse my butt in the tub.

I'm a millennial and I know how to cook. The real question is why Millennial WOMEN don't know how to cook

>assbrush.jpg

because its womanly, and womanly things are not celebrated by media.

thankfully ive taken an interest in cooking. i think that doing anything that isnt staring at a screen makes you smarter, simply because screens make us so stupid from overexposure. we need physical context to be mentally well.

Let me guess. You are not actually a girl. But you believe it is alright because you only have a 'feminine' penis?

fpbp

Shit parents who never bothered to do their job.

Also this.

Many people express disbelief at the feminine penis meme, but the facts are clear: anti-androgens or castration lead to atrophy of the penis, very soft skin, and a total reduction in male musk. You can't say the little thing isn't feminine.

I thought it was odd that cooking classes were no longer offered when I went to school, while they were a required course when my older brothers went. I had to rely on an aunt to teach me, since even my parents were bad cooks (at least they tried).

Those two girls should engage in Yuri.

Sauce?

the only thing I know how to cook is scrambled eggs

and even though I simply copied the recipe from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
it's insanely delicious, best scrambled eggs you'll ever eat

I do recommend putting a slice of smoked salmon on the bread before you spread the eggs on it, use less salt on the eggs in this case though since salmon is naturally salty

i know how to cook, i choose to pay someone else.

fuck you, I know how to cook perfectly well but women my age and up don't know. Granted, most men don't know either but their anus isn't up for penetration to me.

The women I talk to literally light up when they find out I can cook and see in me a house nigger or something.

I never bite though, because I always subtly let them know how I feel

When they say stuff like "I want a boyfriend, not a son" I tell them I want a girlfriend, not a daughter.

It isn't even just cooking, it's skillless stuff like doing dishes, not that they can't do it; they simply don't do it due to laziness.

Horrible pool of people to choose from, horrible

Had girls say they don't know how to cook because their parents never thaught them. Bitch please, you've been in a dorm for 3+ years, you're telling me you never made a meal or atleast attempted it?

>be millenial
>got first job at 13
>been working as a cook ever since
>thanks to op I can't cook
I'm gonna lose my job you prick

This meme again.

My gf is cooking for me right now while I'm on the way home.

Sup Forums confirmed loser neet virgins

just fucking buy an adapter off amazon you mong

both make my dick hard though
millenials are American, generation McDonald's pretty much, cooking requires effort and time, both which the regular American, and the average Westerner lack

>working
>have time and strength left to cook

>and womanly things are not celebrated by media.

Microwaved Mac n Cheese is not cooking, twat.

My wife doesn't know how to cook very well because she was adopted by an old single lady who worked in a municipal laboratory.

I don't really give a shit though as long as she gets the ingredients and does the laundry and cleans who cares I like cooking.

>implying cooking is hard at all

It requires not being a waste of life, though.

Cooking is trendy at the moment.

>elevating things to the point they become vain and a vice
Look at their faces, see how the alpha cunt in the middle has the perfect smug pepe face?
She's wet.

Grilling is considered manly in my area, I need to buy a grill and I would cook much more on it. Right now I mostly cook things in a skillet.

Kek

Is that for fatties?

Wish i was living on the coastline, fuck having to play roulette every time i want fish and just hope the thing won't liquify in the pan.
Or at least a reliable source.

Eh what can I say?

I wanted to learn it but nobody ever really taught me how.

im a millennial and i cook up delicious food

Proof.

I like chicken rice and veggies because it is easiest to track macros.

vanity is not womanly, it is whorish. we need to return to our christian roots, we need another bonfire of the vanities (not literally tho, burning iphones probably isnt too good for people lungs)

I know how to cook many complex drugs

To some extent those skills transfer to the kitchen. I'd still rather have a gf that would cook for me though.

im a waste of life but atleast i can cook.

Fuck you I cook great.

A bunch of them can cook, they just aren't willing to take the time to do so.
I'd say it's partly related to the fact that our lives have sped up so much with the rise of telecommunication that they feel like they might miss something if they "waste" an hour or two on cooking a meal.

What kind of failure do you have to be to not even be able to feed yourself? That's like needing someone to work the toilet for you.

Cooking is fun
t. Millenial

Just eat McDonalds goy

Not knowing how to cook, just like the obesity epidemic are both caused by feminism. No longer does the mother cook good food for the family or teach the kids how to look after themselves, no now she is coming home tired from work so let's just get McDonalds or microwave a ready meal.

I still had arts & crafts when I went to school, my much younger sister didn't. They were basically cutting away everything that isn't either ideological indoctrination or preparing you for a life in a cubicle. They don't seem to have any interest in raising actual citizens, rather they just want drones.

これを翻訳してください。

kek toilet adapter...

Sounds like communist russia to me...

A lot of skills aren't hard. You just have to sit down and invest one or two afternoons into learning the basics (after that it's nothing more than practice), people just never take those one or two afternoons to learn it.

>bbrrrrraaappppp!!!
>plopploploploploplop

Pretty close to the truth actually.

Hint, my country's leader grew up in a communist controlled country and you can definitely tell.

Skillets are better. Why not be versitile and refined? I don't need people to see me cooking in front of my home on an open fire like a caveman to derive worth.

I think it's something to do with their mothers cooking them unseasoned baked chicken for dinners combined with the food variety of eating out, being trendy, general laze and their frivolous money management.

I know so many millennial girls who absolutely LOVE sushi. I mean sushi is good but it's not something I crave always. It's almost like a meme.

Coincidentally I know a lot of younger guys who are cooking. The only universal thing amongst millennial girls is watching makeup tutorials for 2 hours a day and being chronically broke.

cooking properly usually just means following the recipe and not getting distracted halfway through.

That's the shitstick from Opie and Anthony

Marry me and carry and care for at least 3 of my future beautiful white children

it's easy for millennials to look at how complex our society is and view it as some monolithic, deterministic machine instead of just millions of individual interactions

step 1 is finding out what is necessary
step 2 is teaching yourself how to do what is necessary (or seeking out teachers)

>burger
>white
Watch out, britbong. Even the whitest of us may have some nigger blood.

Because both parents worked 60 hours per week growing up and they ate out all the time or got fast food.

Add in feminist mothers not teaching their daughters basic homemaking skills because they wanted a little feminist who would have her own career, being physically disgusted at the thought of their child conforming to "patriarchical" ideals of taking charge of the home as was traditional.

Because the United States (a.k.a. the cancer of the Western World) exported thier cheap, shitty (((fast food))) around the globe. So now women in the West don't bother to learn how to cook, because it's cheaper and more convenient to buy some processed, nutritionally-void crap to feed thier kids. As a result, we now have an entire generation of Western children addicted to this meme """food""".

>inb4 bong complaining about bad food

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2438307

Eh, takes a bit of experience at least because cooking recipes tend to be horribly imprecise and you need to be able to make an educated guess what they probably mean with that line.

But nothing you couldn't easily learn.

kek every time

fpbp 10/10

>requiring that a woman cook
>not being a motherfucking renaissance man who spoils his bride endlessly so long as she maintains her appearance and is completely submissive
I have literally called two hours ahead of time to inform her that we were going to have a threesome tonight and gotten a "Yes sir" in response. Wasn't always that way. We had a pretty modern relationship for a long time, then she came to me and straight-up asked if she could be a 50's housewife and not work, and I did her one better. I could literally start fucking her in front of her own mother and she'd let me. The glory years have arrived.

Typical millennial answer. Teach yourself. It's not like recipes are some arcane secret locked away beneath the ocean.

nobody taught their parents how to cook, no information to pass along.

There are plenty of low effort meals that take 30 mins to create with 5 minutes of prep time.

Also the internet exists, the ultimate millennial teaching tool

ありがとう

>Why don't millennials know how to cook?
Absolute shit parenting for starters.

To think they probably ruined hundreds, if not thousands of family cooking traditions.

They also can't balance a checkbook or change a tire. Wonder if it's connected to something somehow... Really jimmys my neutrons...

thousands of years worth of*

Those two are perfect for each other, how cute!

Oh wow! You fried things in a pan! Truly a master chef here!

Fuck off it's like a step above microwaving.

it's not always so simple. sometimes a parent may laugh off any attempts as "lol u cant cook tho" or "you don know how you'll make a mess"

a child is just a fashion accessory these days, they must simply look pretty without function. why would you need to teach them how to do anything, they'll just cause damage while they learn. better to leave them in front of a screen with buttons, "the internet" can teach them anything there's even like an encyclopedia or something

This. I cook like a motherfucker and my female peers seem to think it's some kind of wizardry. I'm like, bitch, we have one of the most wonderful tools imaginable at our disposal to learn how to cook.

Internet can learn you some shit, man. Fuck.

I make this thing where I make craft dinner and brown some ground beef. then I mix it all together with some franks red hot. bone apple tea

But I do. If you're not able to prepare food with unprepared ingredients you're worthless

but user thats gay

>bone apple tea
Leaf, you've really done it, now.

Livin' the dream, user. Truly, you have my envy.

>craft dinner
What is that? And why do leafs love it, even south park says so

Since OP won't, I'll post the other lot of them.

That's the dream wife right there

fpbp

>[Upd
thanks, saving.

I relate with this one so much

What is your job?

My girlfriend happily cooks for me, I help her clean up and give her hugs in return.

A man and woman in harmony is a beautiful thing.

disgusting

Most of the reason why I'd rather be a girl is that I prefer the submissive, supportive role in a relationship. I'm good at cooking and cleaning and stuff and I don't mind it. With all this feminism around why can't I be a house-husband supporting some more educated and more successful woman?

box mac and cheese made by kraft. It's alright, but it's cheap as fuck so poor people love it. College kids will live off the stuff.

No problem. Someone above posted the other one I have.

>obtain cookbook
>follow recipes