IS THIS REAL LIFE?

The hero of the fedora-wearing left thinks "mild" kiddy-diddling is not a problem, because clearly it did not fuck him up in any way.

>In a recent interview with the Times magazine, Richard Dawkins attempted to defend what he called “mild pedophilia,” which, he says, he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.”

>Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.

>“I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said.

>Plus, he added, though his other classmates also experienced abuse at the hands of this teacher, “I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

>Child welfare experts responded to Dawkins’ remarks with outrage — and concern over their effect on survivors of abuse.

>As noted by the Religion News Service, Peter Watt, director of child protection at the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, called Dawkins’ defense of sexual assault “a terrible slight” to victims of such abuse.

>“Mr. Dawkins seems to think that because a crime was committed a long time ago we should judge it in a different way,” Watt continued. “But we know that the victims of sexual abuse suffer the same effects whether it was 50 years ago or yesterday.”

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoops forgot link

salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/

A mentally fucked up edgelord thinks it "totally didnt fuck him up" being molested.

I think I finally understand atheists

well, dawkins is officially kill

he just committed career suicide

>notice a trend?

old news

Explains it all.
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE

Do you have a reputable source?

They're trying to normalize pedophilia before the hardcore pizzagate stuff comes out

>linking salon

fuck off

Never trust an atheist, even if he hates islam the most.

They are wretched human beings which spread cancer across society.

Subversive pedo piece of filth.

I'm not a pedo but seriously what is the harm to the child? I am not suggesting this is a good thing or should be legal, but if he can recover without emotional harm from this what is the point of suggesting to people they should have victimhood complexes over minor sexual contact?

Atheist are fucked in the head. The very idea that a singularity could self create for no reason from no where and expand perfectly tens of trillions of times faster than a fraction of a second or a trillion times faster than light, perfectly on its first attempt; only to suspiciously, intelligently, slow down so as not to fly apart and form particles only to engage in M.A.D as particles and anti particles battles for supremacy once it had formed particles; and then it decidedly creates dark energy which compels the surviving particles to return to its previous trillions of times faster than light speeds---tells all of us plainly that Atheist are even bigger believers in the impossible than they claim theist are for at the very least theist are of the mind that only an intelligent being can ever achieve the superlatively purposefully complex.

It turned him into a miserable, compulsive fedora tipper. This is the atheists' god, at least one of them. Didn't hitchens get raped as a child, too?

>I'm not a pedo guys haha but would it be REALLY wrong to rape my 5 year old daughter in the ass? Again not a pedo though haha

>gets touched up
>abandons god
>"no lasting harm"
kek

I guess there always is an explanation for why people are leftists in adulthood after all.

>salon
>2013
>you posting this now
is this some sort of purge of anyone wrongthinking?

A reminder perhaps of where we are and more importantly, who they are.

Sexual contact is never minor. The corruption of innocence is only worthy of death.

>trusting people who worship a kike
No thanks, at least atheists have some dignity

Yes, a magic sky man did it, that's the only answer. He used his wizard powers to create the universe out of nothing.

wtf pls be fake news

(((You)))

>he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.”
t. godless autistic atheist

No lasting harm my ass

>magical sky man meme

lol how does it feel to be a slave to the jews?

Dawkins is probably the best of all globalists, so I don't see the hate. He is a significant positive good.

>anglos are pedophiles

well what do you know

Damn. What's with Great Britain and pedophilia?

I'm pretty sure that defining sex as some evil corruptive force that will turn you into some sort whorish sinner the moment you experience it, causes a hell of a lot more harm for a kid that was diddled than the actual act itself.

Especially when you treat them like they've been soiled and scarred for life, after they got their crotch rubbed for about 30 seconds.

>It couldnt have been this flying spaghetti monster, he somehow made Earth out of nothing? Lol stupid chriskuks.

>Nothing made something from nothing? Uh yeah its called the big bang, educate yourself its totally real, only an ignorant barbarian wouldnt believe it.

Makes sense, that faggot Milo, now Dawkins, I quit believing in coincidences a long time ago.

Old news dude, he defended pedophilia for ages now.

>No lasting harm my ass
More like his ass.

>I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours
Why are you trying to misrepresent him when this is obviously his message? He's saying we shouldn't judge the people of the past based on our current standards. For instance: Hitler did nothing wrong in his day, even though he would have been a criminal nowadays.

The leftists should just pack up and go home.

Not magical at all you silly child, a Thinking, Purposeful, Person, Created, The, Purposefully, Complex.

Happens all the time. in fact, the very computer you're using took several thinking, purposeful, people to create..

Prove me wrong though, show me evidence of all things, in especially the universe, self creating for no reason. Go ahead, I'll wait.

not going to defend pedos but it's
no more stupid than white knights trying to defend girls from their own hormones/sexuality

Your body would look like a purpoesfully designed due to its complexity, but it's not. It's based on the random nature of the universe and natural selection. A very good example of this is the voice recognition algorithms used by your cellphone. They have not used deterministic algorithms for a decade, but instead they use a network of nodes that have been trained purely through natural selection and randomness.

>The hero of the fedora-wearing left thinks "mild" kiddy-diddling is not a problem, because clearly it did not fuck him up in any way.

Milo agrees. So does the Catholic Church.

why is it always the greasy stupid sister fuckers that no sober person would ever have sex with, think they're human sexuality experts?

>kike faggot
>now dude genetics lmao
WHAT IS GOING ON

Says the guy who cannot create DNA with his eyes closed which is still more than chaos purported to have since even with your eyes closed you still have Intelligence, and the means to persevere and intuitiveness. And hands, and a how to spirit and intellect, all of which chaos did not have by the way.
And isn't it something that it takes doctorates and degrees and commonalities and intelligences and networks and modern contrivances to even begin to study DNA to say nothing of recreating it, which up to our self same day our best technomages still remains incapable of doing.

Yet here you are, talking out of your butt as to how humanity and life is not at all remarkable.

Atheism is a mental disorder.

white knights on chaturbate ffs

I'm not saying someone should shoot him to serve as an example to paedo apologists

God dun did it fuck you evilution shit scientist

>trained purely through natural selection and randomness.

Except that's not true. Proper training of a virtual neural net is still a very deliberate process.

>WE WUZ DIDDLERS 'N SHIT

I'm starting to think it's just a British thing.

He's probably rationalizing his own abuse because he doesn't want to perceive himself as a victim. Honestly, I feel sorry for him.

Ah yes... the slippery slope of godlessness.

BURN IN HELL, HEATHEN!

>2013
>Salon
>Quote is literally fucking nothing

you right now with this shitty fucking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

it's kinda like what the righteous right did to gays
they don't understand it and think it's grose, so gays must be evil criminals

NO you did not. You synthesized an inept copy that is not at all life. You're of the mind that random bumping of states and values created the first life, i.e., Chaos chose correctly twenty odd left handed molecules and formed protein then went on to make a billion more complex purposeful impossible Choices onward to DNA and finally a trillion variations of it unto life.

Prove that. before you do, isn't it odd that Randomly applying states unto DNA and life cannot be replicated by Purposeful Scientist with Billions of dollars? Nothing for no reason created life over a billion years, yes? How much of that time could we shave of via Purposefully achieving states and systems? Oh wait, the very act of studying all there is to know about DNA and how it works should at the very least shave off 900 million years, yes, no?

So are we just supposed to ignore the link between the eternal Anglo-Saxon and pedophilia?

I was molested when I was a kid. It fucked me up. It gave me PTSD that wound up taking over a decade to get over, and while I can kinda function in society by holding down a job and paying bills, the experience left a scar. It changed me for the worse. Every single day of my life I wish it had never occurred.

This is why I fucking loathe pedophiles. This is why I will continue to bump and research pizza gate. This is why I won't give up on the other kids being hurt. And this is why I'm telling you explicitly that it harms innocent people when monsters molest and rape them. I do not know how to be more clear here: it's fucking awful and pedophiles should be put to death.

18 yo boy fucks his 17 yo gf = he's a pedophile

That's biggest atheist in the world,a fuckking scum

funny how the righteous right doesn't care how much the government regulates human nature when it comes to sex

Now if he was just talking about some guy jerking off to kids or peeping at their butts or something, I'd agree with him. Grabbing their junk is too far though, now you're actually touching the kid. I get what he's saying but it's way too anecdotal.

greed, violence, racism, hate? well that's just human nature

Only if he's a nigger. A parent has to press charges for it to occur, an 18 year old having sex with a 17 year old doesn't magically have a warrant out for his arrest the second his dick gets wet. It's disrespectful shits going nowhere in life that get charged like this. Parent of a valedictorian who's got a full ride to Harvard? Yeah, no charges and ZERO chance of an abortion are the most likely scenarios. But the 18 year old dropout gangster wannabe faggot? Yeah, that's who becomes a pedophile.

The timing on this is suspicious. First pizzagate, then Milo's unfortunate cock up, now Dawkins confessing he was fiddled with as a kid just like Milo.

This shit smells of catfish.

What the fuck, the pedos are all out.

I was molested by other kids when i was 6. We sat aroud together and touched each other penises.
Every single day of my life i just do not give a fuck about that and do not think something significant happened.
Was your abuser kind enough or he/she ruined your anus harshly. You see, the strength of ruining ass should be highly controlled so that ass gets trained for large objects. It should be smoothly trained every single day so that you become a perfect fuck toy. Nothing bad in this, it is tough love. LIke learning bible or something.

doesn't magically have a warrant out for his arrest
an apologist for the crazy prigs

I don't know if you're serious or an expert text writer, but that's the cream of the crop man.

It's all the Muslims

>Grabbing their junk is too far though, now you're actually touching the kid.
And even more far is cutting off part of child's penis. Wait, aren't all muricans do that? Again, tough love from anti-atheist religious wise WASPs. God approves.

did you mother fuckers read the article? he's saying times have changed and standards have changed and criticizing people from the past with today's standard is not very productive. all you idiots talking about the ''white master race'' well guess what they used to marry 14 year olds.

user I don't know what you're talking about. Are you mad at me? Do you think I'm a Christian? I'm a circumcised atheist and I'm mad about it too.

Don't fucking cut bits off people. Seems like a standard rule.

Times have changed, but murder is still a felony.

test

>get pedophiled as a kid
>become god-hating

Whelp, I hope you guys are prepared for war.

you know it used to be legal to have sex with your kids because they were your property until around the 50s

sex was kids was legal in the us until the 1970s

>Conservative makes joke about seducing pedophile priest who probably never existed
>OMFG BURN THE FAGGOT
>Wealthy Democrats rape five-year-olds on the DL

This is only a problem because a conservative said it. Raping a child's just peachy if you're a shitlib.
>FAKE NEWS

So you're saying that memes are a pedophile psyop?

I am implying that all this sex-abusing blablabla is in most cases no way more harsh than usual phisical or mental violence, and only because of puritan bigots it is considered now that sucking genitalia is a crime, while mutilating it is not. Pure religious psychos as they are:
sex = taboo and violance;
non-sexual violance = good, useful and God-blessed.

So am I going to jail if I ''mild'' rape a woman ?

>sex was kids was legal in the us until the 1970s
you could buy pedo magazines at any magazine shop corner store ect

nigga you high or sometin ?

lol it's true tho

sauce ? lol

>"clearly pedophilia did not fuck me up"
>riiiight
>atheist

try google
I don't remember seeing it on store shelves but I do remember ads

>be a kid
>get raped
>know that rape is bad
>But hey it was mild rape

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who's never been sexually abused on this planet. Sad.

>salon
fuck off

>2013
>"recent" interview

Not really surprised, he's part of those 60's European degenarate commies who were pro-pedophilia in the 70's and early 80's. Pic related "Let's teach our children how to love''

It's nothing systematic m8, it's just inertia, product of moral and cultural relativism in the wake of decline of Christianity in Europe and America.

Is Salon against Pedo's now?
What changed?

Why is all this pedophilia shit surfacing all the sudden? I'm getting spooked

Wow, Dawkins enjoyed getting raped as a kid.

That's messed up.

saying it doesn't cause lasting harm isn't the same as defending it. the point is that people who get diddled should stop being fucking babies and grow up. they're allowed by society to live their lives as perpetual victims due to some social maternal sentiment in which no paternal figure stands up to tell them to stop whining like little bitches.

your uncle touched your butthole. get over it.

You're the one trying to relax laws for pedos like yourself you deranged freak.

They're rushing to normalize it. Pizzagate is happening.

It's okay user, you did nothing wrong

you did nothing wrong

come here you can hug me

Because faggotry has been normalized.
For those not old enough to remember, gay rights advocacy groups marched side by side NAMBLA and other degenerate age-of-consent reformers. Aka, pedophile advocacy groups.

it's history dipshit