Boomer hate

Why did they purposely fuck over the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
zillow.com/homedetails/822-Westborough-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37909/41665700_zpid/
archive.knoxnews.com/entertainment/pop-culture/knox-population-growth-outpacing-state-rate-2fed56b4-505d-7c0d-e053-0100007fcddc-374964861.html
archive.knoxnews.com/business/knoxville-tenn-ranked-among-fastest-growing-us-cities-ep-361000553-357095141.html
zillow.com/homedetails/2821-Hillside-Ave-Knoxville-TN-37914/41642607_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They did what was in their own best self-interests.

Everything is cyclical so of course one generation was going to get lucky and live through the peak and the next following are forced to live on the decline.

It will all come back again and we will fuck it all up again.

FPBP

Hopefully we can do what is in our best interest and vote to completely dismantle Social Security right as all the boomers start retiring so we can fuck them over for a change and make them suffer a bit before they all ride off into the sunset and die.

Boomers have the special distinction of being the only generation that is hated by both right wing, and left wing youth.

Boomers are responsible for pushing multiculturalism, advocating mass immigration, and they're responsible for the ridiculous housing prices we're facing today.

They love """foreign investors""" and invaders buying property because it means the value of their own homes are now high. Many did not plan for retirement, and due to that they support mass immigration so they can continue to prop up our broken pension system. And as Varg said, boomer women have the tendency to loath traditionalism and pride in one's heritage.

They have to be neutered politically. We can't wait for them to die, because waiting only inflicts damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

Never going to happen. They will fight like hell to keep that income and it always shows in the voting booth.

Ahhhhh. I retire next year at 57. Never have to work again, just rake in my fat pension.

Golf, fish, buy a 1970 GTO and drive it around scoring chicks half my age.

Unlike you sissy faggots, we learned a skill or trade, and worked our asses off. Have fun in your mom's basement though.

Boomers are already collecting it

>worked our asses off
Lol

Boomers were born to a greater generation, and they projected this merit onto themselves, while shedding their parents' traditionalism and humility because it was "inconvenient."

They embraced the "rebellion" peddled to them from "the culture merchants," thinking they were too-hip-to-fail, only to realize later they had been tricked into rebelling against Western Civilization's Christian foundations.

This dissonance led to them gripping capitalism in desperation, becoming yuppies, but retaining the "sexual revolution" mantra while rejecting the drugs. This lead to divorces, single moms, and boys raised by the same "culture merchants" who were now unstoppable.

Boomers are scared to die. Youth was their only salvation. So, they tried to conjure their Sunday School teachings late in life, all too quick to side with Dubbya's Iraq War against "Gog and Majogg." They're the biggest phonies of all time, and they want our world to die with them cuz the Bible sez "revelations."

That's the problem.

Millennial thinking mirrors boomers exactly (hippies are now hipsters) ,

...maybe worse because boomers support their degeneracy

I'd like you to think about the time they lived in. Boomers came from the period of time where possibility of Nuclear Annihilation was an almost daily thought. Think about what that does to someone. What are your expectations for the future?

They have an inability to plan for, or conceive of things outside of the "here and now". That's why the think of things so statically. In their minds, there's nothing to plan for. What does it matter if things in the future could've ended up fucked if the Russians will just nuke us?

We did not waste our youth playing video games and jacking off to lolicon.

Four days after graduating high school in 1979 I was enrolled in college full time studying industrial automation. One of my instructors became a millionaire, by taking a robot we designed in our classroom to the Chernobyl disaster.

We were computer literate long before the internet and web existed. Telnet and BBS'ing on Unix.

There are three types of people.
1) Those that make things happen.
2) Those that watch things happen.
3) Those that sit around and say "what happened?"

I suspect you are type #3.

We used to beat up the fags in our school. Now you all just suck their cocks.

hard work doesnt buy a house no more you dumb old man. I call you people Aiwerks because that's the only thing you ever say. ai werk! ai werk! like it means shit; much lazier people did much better in life than you.

>grrrr why is life so hard? F-fucking boomers
>*spends* half the day staring at a computer screen doing nothing.*
>*spends free time playing video games instead of developing a skill*
>*watches cartoons past the age of 13*

Blame boomers for some things but you people mostly killed yourselves..mostly.

>"Why is this generation so shitty!?"
>Boomers never go one step further to look at who raised them

Boomers were raised by PTSD-crazed alcoholics, you have the internet, the most powerful information tool to ever exist. What exactly is your excuse for being retarded? You have 24 hours to complete this assignment.

>*spends* half the day staring at a computer screen doing nothing.*
What are we supposed to do? You guys destroyed most of the parks, hiking locations and developed dumb ass rules for shit. Guess who can't go hunting or fishing without a license in a constrained period of time?
>*spends free time playing video games instead of developing a skill*
Guess what, skills don't fucking matter. What people want now is ""EXPERIENCE""". And guess what, all that experience has been gotten by the older people, so the younger are fucked. They have no way of getting their foot in the door.
>*watches cartoons past the age of 13*
It's an attempt to reconnect with our younger past and try to escape the depression of our current lives. The generation before us fucked us over, and now they just make excuses. Why do you think depression is so high? Do you think we're "just softer"? If so, how do you think that happened? We're products of your failure.

Houses right now are cheaper than ever. Not counting faggot SanFran.

Interest rates will never be this low again. You have no excuse for not owning a home.

>What people want now is ""EXPERIENCE"""
these fuckers call entry level jobs 7+ years of experience in the field.
In any trade the person would be considered an expert.
My level of contempt for these people is through the fucking roof.
TFW masters in electronics systems engineering struggling to find decent entry level work.

They?

Remind me once againwhich generation needs a niggazillion of genders, major in amazonian basket weaving, special shrinks for their selfdiagnosed invisible diseases, room for thei otherkins and safe spaces just to finish a simple thing like a college?

Boohoo bitch boy boohoo

This is why we will raise the retirement age and cut medicare.

Can't wait for Boomers to die

Your ancestors should be ashamed that their line has come down to you.

>which generation needs a niggazillion of genders
sorry to burst your bubble grampa but most of the people in my generation don't agree with these morons. Its only the people on the fringe who believe in this liberal nonsense.
I would also ask you who and what generation was responsible for raising such failures.
Your generation blamed everyone else for every failure. The combine shooting was not a fault of the parents/society no it was marlyn manson and KMFDM. You morons are incapable of even the most basic introspection.
kill yourself

Not an argument. How hard is it to go "Y'know, we kinda did fuck this up. Sorry." You fucks don't try to see things from our point of view. You just brush our points off with "Man up" or some other trite.

You guys didn't plan for the future, and you sold ours for your own comfort.

not sure but all the chinks and immigrants they imported made my house that I bought for 250k 10 years ago worth 1.8million now

thanks boomers!

Agreed.

You know what would help your situation Leaf?

Immigrants. You should allow a million immigrants into your country. That will bring the jobs back!

So why don't you give them the taste of good old ultraviolence then? Like in the good old times?
Are you aware that these are the cause you need to pay triple for your education?
But no, you choose to rant on a anonymous forum...

Sorry to break it to you, you are the source of all your problems and none else - because being a passive faggot is a choice and, as with all of your choices, the consequences are not gonna wait long to hit you...

So what's your excuses? Blame your parents for raising a pussy? Blame your peers? Blame the morons? Blame everyone? Blame the world?
For your failures?

Just end yourself, worthless faggot...

You sound like a very sad person that will always blame others for your situation. You don't sound like a man at all. You sound more like a rat.

Also I will fucking REITERATE. You have the INTERNET. Something we didn't have in our lives. You have no excuse for being retarded and unemployed. There are people making money playing video games and reviewing fucking taco bell. You can be employed without ever even speaking to a human being.

STOP BEING RETARDED

Their parents and grandparents are the ones that really fucked the country

I know the prospect of dying soon makes you cranky, but I just hope you realize you had an easier life than anyone not born into an extremely wealthy family will likely have in a long time.

If you think a generation with shitty parents, even if given the tools to succeed, has any actual chance to succeed you're retarded.

The boomers didnt have shitty parents?

>Remove Social Security
>Boomers work until they die
>Literally never retire meaning that Gens X and Y are stuck in the bottom/middle of the company for even longer
Yeah great plan idiot

They had parents who encouraged them to do shit, even if it was through mild abuse. The boomers were completely hands off and gave their children no motivation, and the children who were being raised in such a nice world had no reason to strive for more.

I would snap that cunt's fingers off if she did that to my kid at the ballpark.

No they had shitty parents who let TV and secular public schools raise their children

No friend, I will be around for a long, long time.

If a part wears out, you just swap in a new one.

I am having the best time of my life, it is you that is miserable.

Inb4: Oldfag forgot to remove his exif data!

Boomers are already doing this because saving for retirement never crossed their minds while they were working. I'd rather take home the 6.25% deducted from each of my paychecks for Social Security instead of flushing it down the toilet into a system that will be bankrupt by the time I am old enough to collect. That is my best interest.

Some player saw that happen and they gave the kids some stuff. She's still a total cunt though.

>Houses right now are cheaper than ever.
in any city worth a damn, prices are way above the bubble highs of 07.

Malcontent and jaded GenXers giving birth to super conservative GenZers is our only hope.

There is some truth to this. Boomers fucked up the country bad and given the demographic winter approaching us, we might not even recover.

However at the same time, it's still highly possible to make some money to live a comfortable life. Granted you need to be creative and have high ambitions just to land a $50k/yr job, but still there is some opportunity out there. You also need to compete with a revolving door of beaners, but just learn another language and you'll do fine. You can still get a good tech job too, but you need to compete with curry niggers who will take the job for half the pay.

You shouldn't have to have some fucking business mogul mentality just to land a decent job and not have to take government benefits to support yourself.

That's what pisses me off about boomers. They didn't have to get creative and really brainstorm ways on how to make money. It was easy enough for them to walk out of one job and into the next. Us by comparison got thrown into a pit in this high competition environment facing the collapse of our societies brought on by these pathological altruistic "values" that don't apply to Gen X and millennial because it should be easy enough for them to just get a job like they did and those brown people are hard workers and need some help.

I know that feel
Just got licensed as an attorney and every entry level job requires 3 to 5 years experience whereas back then you could get a job right out of law school even if you were a shit student

>$465,000
>5 beds 5.5 baths 5,136 sqft

>Unique home quietly nestled on almost two acres in the heart of Knoxville. This custom, post and beam construction home offers 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, swimming pool with summer kitchen, guest apartment, sports court and workshop.

zillow.com/homedetails/822-Westborough-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37909/41665700_zpid/

>We were computer literate long before the internet and web existed.

>Implying you're the typical boomer especially considering most boomers were barely able to use AOL or even FB chat.

Why would you go into something as oversaturated as law?

there's fuck all in knoxville aside from the university. it's an incredibly minor town.

archive.knoxnews.com/entertainment/pop-culture/knox-population-growth-outpacing-state-rate-2fed56b4-505d-7c0d-e053-0100007fcddc-374964861.html

archive.knoxnews.com/business/knoxville-tenn-ranked-among-fastest-growing-us-cities-ep-361000553-357095141.html

wew lad acting out in violence is something niggers do.

niggers are the first ones to complain about shit like oppression and human rights

My mom talked me into it and at the time I figured I could do a lot with it even if I didn't want to work in a firm. I still can to a degree

>My mom talked me into
dont do this
the only advice you should ever seek from a woman is what to wear

SELL IT

normally I'd agree but generally she has good advice on things other than fashion. Other than her I go by that hard and fast rule

>niggers are the first ones to complain about shit like oppression and human rights

> you faggots are not sucking off the government tit in 10 years after raping and pillaging the land.
> observing the failures of your generation is akin to nigger complaints
Remind me to feel sympathy for you when you are shitting your pants and begging for bennies grandpa.

Sage

>on things other than fashion
like?
only the weak expect sympathy

Fuck unions, my great grandfather owned one of the biggest electric companies on the west coast after retiring from naval engineering and got pelted with a brick by one of those fuckers because he did business with a business they refused to do business with.
Union pieces of shit are as bad as niggers.

Of course I believe union benefits and the safety of workers is important, and it's good to be in a union, but it's basically a front for organized crime just like banking.

They did not. The reason for this is USSR stopping being controllable, because God helped us to keep Russians safe from wall street bankers in 70`s.

That`s not a secret, that USSR is funded by wall street and downing street and we are ruled by anglo, sucks our resources dry of us and even organizes dirt on the street (no joke, they put earth on roadsides during municipal "gardening", so it will fall on road and make everything up to 11th floor the shade of gray; they destroy or enforce neglect on Russian architecture and allow only pruitt-igoe-tier shit to be built, etc.).

population of 183,000, of which a significant fraction are UT students. it's a nothing city where you can drive from edge to edge in 5 minutes.

>even organizes dirt on the street (no joke, they put earth on roadsides during municipal "gardening", so it will fall on road and make everything up to 11th floor the shade of gray

Can you elaborate on this?

>they had parents who encouraged them to do shit

hahahahah holy fuck the delusion. A lot of them didn't even have BOTH parents asshole. A lot of single mothers because their fathers were dead or just stayed overseas. Fathers that came back were all lung cancer ptsd alcoholics who barely even spoke real english anymore.

You have all the fucking best tools possible at your disposal, you can create a life without any physical exercise all by using a computer.

Lol you want to call us coddled? Your generation is completely fucked because you were coddled so hard. Your generation has people that are fucked for life because they literally have no idea how to talk to another human being face to face without breaking down

Knoxville is cheap living!
zillow.com/homedetails/2821-Hillside-Ave-Knoxville-TN-37914/41642607_zpid/

Sounds like awful parenting desu

Boomers are all like "These kids nowadays are hardly adventurous. Back in my day, kids use to go out and play kickball in the street until it got dark"

Boomers are also like "We can't let these kids go outside unsupervised! They can get hurt or kidnapped!"

Lots of the problems that Boomers whine about are problems that they have created themselves. They encouraged kids to remain indoors playing video games because Boomers made it difficult for kids to have the childhood that they did. Nothing inherently wrong with that but what's wrong is to get mad at the kids for the circumstances that were forced onto them.

there is about 1 million people in the metro area

Good times create weak men.

>The combine shooting was not a fault of the parents/society no it was marlyn manson and KMFDM

Holy shit, I'm getting PTSD remembering how Boomers blamed everyone else except themselves and thought that censorship would help their cause.

What a shit group of people.

Not so much if we have fascism though

>Boomers are also like "We can't let these kids go outside unsupervised! They can get hurt or kidnapped!"
In the 90s we wandered around all of the time

>Your generation is completely fucked because you were coddled so hard.

Hmm...I wonder which generation coddled us so hard.

>mad at the kids for the circumstances that were forced onto them.

That's basically the issue I have with it. My dad is at least somewhat sympathetic to what's going on.

No, you found more enjoyment playing a video game inside than you did being outside. It was easier fun. And it turns out that type of fun also creates terrible humans. We didn't mind control you into playing video games
Hmmmm....I wonder why we coddled our children. Perhaps it was because our upbringing was incredibly shitty and dangerous? That mom was the only person keeping dad from killing us when we were younger? Hmmmm...I fucking wonder why we decided to not beat the shit out of our own kids?

Just tell them some really freakishly progressive shit on pedophilia it will fuck their minds up

>supply let kids play video games instead of making them go outside
>YOU KIDS PLAY TOO MANY VIDEO GAMES
til children are in charge

>it's a parents, teachers, and local police know months in advance these kids want to kill all their classmates and have been stealing guns but don't do anything about it because they never thought the absolute madmen would actually do it episode

You know it's really the simple things. I even notice my mom doing it with my kids. Simple things like leaving the cup on the table instead of putting it in the sink when they're done eating. I told my wife to go get my daughter to put her cup in the sink and my mom said "no I'll get it" and I had to explain my reasoning for why she needs to learn to do shit like that. It's not like she's being malicious obviously, but developing good habits in children like that are just as important as teaching them to look both ways before crossing the street. The latter is more apparent in it's necessity.

>Perhaps it was because our upbringing was incredibly shitty and dangerous?
Shut the fuck up.

so your saying the parents neglected them to the point they could get away with it?

thats worse

>Our grandparents taught our parents tons of useful skills but our parents taught us fuck all because they thought we'd be some kind of tech wizard generation because we could turn the computer off and on
I didn't learn to be handy until I was 21, and my father acted surprised by my lack of knowhow until I pointed out where he got his knowledge from. It certainly wasn't from public education.

>s-shut the fuck up

What a weak response. Is it because I'm shattering your delusion of the life my generation had as children? Why the shit do you think we all left home around 18?

They totally are. Gen x numbers may be small, but they seem quietly sick of this shit and their only revenge is offspring

>No, you found more enjoyment playing a video game inside than you did being outside.

Thanks for telling us what we think.

>And it turns out that type of fun also creates terrible humans.

Yeah. Hitler, Charles Manson, Steve Jobs, and Benedict Arnold were all known for staying indoors playing video games. It's not that terrible humans come in all forms throughout generations but let's blame video games. Don't forget to blame rock music and comics too!

>We didn't mind control you into playing video games

Oh yeah. Children totally earned money and decided to buy video game systems. Parents certainly didn't have a say in that process, huh?

>Perhaps it was because our upbringing was incredibly shitty and dangerous?

And yet you give us shit for living an upbringing that isn't "incredibly shitty and dangerous"? So what are we supposed to do? Live sheltered or live "incredibly shitty and dangerous"

No you're a fucking hypocrite.

Or a troll.

Divide and conquer in progress
>hey new generation of idiots how about blaming the old ones for all current and future trouble that only started because you are an endocrinated lazy consumist fuck?

Don't fall for this ameritards.

>all these problems that existed before you were old enough to even realize it are actually your own fault!

Not even reading your bitch post. I've had my fill of millennial whining
What the fuck are you talking about? You are calling Boomers hypocrites for not going ape shit on their kids like their parents did to them?

You became a useless consumerist, you literally cannot be anything else because you are a failed human being, pretty fucking sad when you have the Internet, you know, that tool that lets you understand/learn anything you want with only a couple clicks.

>boomers calling others useless consumerists

They were bad but this generation is even worse

>You are calling Boomers hypocrites

No I called you a hypocrite.

>for not going ape shit on their kids like their parents did to them?

My old man used beat the shit out of me all the time for no fucking reason. I certainly have not and will not do the same to my children, but I won't let them end up being a bunch of mindless drones that think the only path to happiness and fulfillment is buying shit that you don't need.

>Not even reading your bitch post. I've had my fill of millennial whining

>I-I-I can't refute your point so I'l call you a bitch whiner instead!!

You spent more time writing your post than it took to read my 4 lines. Pathetic.

It's their fault my country is full of niggers and Muslims. I wouldn't mind being poor as shit were it not for that.

So you are just going to call me a hypocrite and that's it? Are you sure you are using that word correctly?
Yeah your generation of 'I need the latest fucking iPhone and video game' is definitely less consumerist. You blow hundreds of dollars on the most trivial shit that you don't need in your life. Then you're wondering why your fucking poor the next day

Actually there's a lot of evidence to the contrary. Survey respondents are showing lots of trends away from coveting ownership of objects and toward exoeriences

>So you are just going to call me a hypocrite and that's it? Are you sure you are using that word correctly?

>lmao these millenials blaming their parents
>waaah my dad beat me so it's his fault I refused to properly raise my children.

>ownership of objects and toward exoeriences
buying durable goods > going out to eat

Where did I blame my parents at all in my post? Go ahead and point out exactly where I blamed my parents.

I'll wait.

general shit about life and her political predictions have typically been spot on politics