youtube.com/watch?v=s_K2K-aO5MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Australia belongs to the mugwumps

>Greenland belongs to Canada
>Siberia belongs to Mongolia
>Cyprus belongs to Israel
>Sri Lanka belongs to India
Poor bait, shite post.

Britain surely won't bother to defend the Fal...

Sorry Nigel, even Britian doesn't belong to Britian anymore.

t. Scottish fag

>Distance determines ownership
>UK belongs to Ireland

You see the problem here?

Well that was the excuse you used to stop being a colony.

But you are so cucked, that you probably want more anglo dick in your womens.

The only think that saved you Canada, were the french.

...ain

We know

You're god damn right you fucking excuse for an Englishman.

>Was British colony because the French lost
>French saved our ass

Pick one

why are these islands even relevant

it`s was called imperialism and Britain was the best @ it :S .... Germany sucked at it

One irrelevant country trying to become relevant by taking irrelevant land claimed by a once relevant, now irrelevant, country.

they're not

it was dick waving, thatcher was prepared to give them to the argies before the war just like she gave HK to the commies

then they invaded and it was a good excuse to boost her polls

did she have a dick
sounds like she did
i wonder what it was like back then

Hairy Argie monkeys can't compete with planning like this.

So it takes 12 victors to refuel a vulcan there and back?

My cock just got hard.

>that filename

kek

"Only" 8.

Best penguins in the world mate. Proper British penguins.

>Bait thread to attract Argies
>Argies are bullied beyond belief by Anglos and Chileans
>Argentina commits suicide
>Since it is near the Falklands, the Anglo will annex it
I HAVE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD THE ETERNAL ANGLO MENACE. WAKE UP

"Two bald men fighting over a comb"

>12,978 km
Fucking trash metric system. How many football fields is that?

>R-rules the waves
AHAHAHAAHHA you redcoats will be annexed by us soon.

AAAAAAAAAAH

>krogans.jpg

Popular vote, the Falkland niggers clearly wants to be Paki so let them be Paki.

oil
it also distracts argentinians from their own problems

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oil.

at least 2317 leagues

Good luck.

Nothing belongs to Anglo,nothing

Keep them

What's next OP? Give up Gibraltar to the Spanish against the inhabitants' wishes because it doesn't slip into your easy comfortable way of thinking? Maybe we should just give up the Isle of Wight to the French and the Isle of Man to the Irish. Hell, why not just give it all away!

No! Is forbidden look at future mother in law! Taboo taboo!

Now, let go pre-concept and enter me cave for snu snu

Stupid Army didn't bother to expand the fucking airport in 20 days between the "capture" of the islands and the arrival of British forces.

That's only a little of concrete to make the Runway longer / wider.

Not for one moment the fucktards considered that the brits would try to claim them back.

We're ruled by idiots.

Im sure you are getting all the benefits from having the Malvinas, I'm actually jealous. I mean UK is one of the most tolerant countries in the world with Muhammad being their most common name even being a Catholic state. Your country is so advanced that you help the poorest people in the world even though they are literally destroying your country and culture, you guys are trully awesome. Tons of respect to you. Meanwhile in Argentina we are still savages who kill the niggers who enter our houses because the police here approves such behaviours, our society is very old fashioned and heathen. I'm actually saving up money to move to the UK because I can't stand this nazi country, I hate that we are white majority here ocuppying previous indigenous lands who had great culture. Rule Britannia

would smash and dash desu

>why not just give it all away
Like London?

Wrex.

How long did it take you to find this proxy, Argentina?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

Thread theme

Shepard

Nobody in this country gives a single, solitary fuck about these meme islands. We only hold on to them, because we know how much it triggers the Argies. If they asked nicely, we'd probably just give them back.

Military base close to Antarctica aka aryan homeland etc, you know the drill of this pill

>obvious bait post leads to a whole of text
Stay mad, Diego

They're watching over the snow nazis to make sure they're not out of hibernation too soon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s_K2K-aO5MQ

No we won't. They are British citizens. We'll defend them if we have to.

this is some deep hardcore pill right here

They will probably join Spain after Brexit though

Why would they? They've told the Spanish government to fuck off repeatedly in the past.

Nope
>revenge for 1807

UK has to send reparations to Argentina for the Belgrano, we should all boycott their goods until they do so

remnant pride of a dead empire

Faggot do you think concrete will harden and be capable of withstanding the load of fighter and support aircraft landing in 20 days , even considering the environmental factors around that island . This is not as easy as just laying a strip of concrete retard

ha.

Only if you pay reperations for the British their tea :^)

Don't be silly, leaf. We're not proud of you.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Keep telling yourself that kiddo. If that day would come, you would hide in your closet until the ends of time before being forced to be shipped thousands of miles to get back an island that you don't even get the profits nor care for deep down.

Stay arab Abdul

You got lucky the NATO treaty covers only North of Tropic of Cancer territories or else your country would be divided by "Scramble for Africa or Vienna Conference" style 2.0.

I would volunteer if I had to mate.

You underestimated us in the 1980s to your cost. Would you really be so stupid to make that mistake again?

LOVE YOU PORTUBRO.

GREATEST ALLIES 4EVA.

Then you are pretty naive my dude

They aren't really. A tl;dr history:

>Argentina was controlled by a military junta
>They decide they need a military victory to distract from the fact the people are starving
>They pick the Falklands figuring Britain won't bother defending it
>We do
>We win
>Argentinians are eternally butthurt about this
>Demand a referendum, get one in 2013
>Do you wish the Falkland Islands to retain their current political status as an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom?
>Yes: 99.80%, No: 0.20%, Invalid/Blank Votes: 0.07%, Voter turnout: 91.94%
>Argies still butthurt

ofc they fucking do, our boys fought for it.

How long was the falklands part of Britian before argies attempted to take it?

>what is self-determination

99.8% of the Falkland Islands vote overwhelmingly chose to remain British, fuck off you lying piece of shit.

>genocide the natives
>replace with your own
>muh votes

Top kek lad

Penguins can't vote you Argie-cock-sucking cunt.

It's actually a real shame. If Argentina hadn't chimped-out, we could of had great relations with them. They're the most European of all the Latin American countries, meaning we have a shared heritage. Argentine footballers are idolised here in Britain and I know for a fact that British music (particularly Queen) is huge over there. We've held out an olive branch to Argentina multiple times over the decades, but these fuckers (or at least their politicians) are OBSESSED with the "Malvinas". They just can't fucking let it go and accept what happened like grown-ups.

I'm naive for thinking you wouldn't make the same mistake again?

Fucking salarian asshole making fun of krogans

They challenged with what they thought was a down and out Britain but how wrong they were. Fucking subhuman scum

>be UK
>lose your empire
>can still defend a island 13k kilometers away

The Argentinian Army must be shit