I stand with Milo! He said he's not a pedophile, and only CTR and SHARIABLUE SHILLS don't believe him at face value!

I stand with Milo! He said he's not a pedophile, and only CTR and SHARIABLUE SHILLS don't believe him at face value!

Now check out this pic I found of this BASED black guy wearing a MAGA hat! #centipedes #civicnationalism #fightfascism #basedbbc #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

maxdunbar.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/milo-yiannopoulous-and-the-kernel/
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This post seems like it was made for somewhere else.

But why do you like him in the first place?

Shariablue saw we're on to them. Now it's gone from concern trolling to astroturfing.

>#centipedes

>I stand with Milo!
>I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him,
Okay... Degenerate.

Because he's based and triggers feminists and SJWs and believes in the Constitution! What's not to like?

Unlike lefties, he doesn't want to see himself as a victim.

Where is the evidence that milo is a pedo? All I've seen him say is that as a kid he liked to fuck old men. Which is pretty much the opposite of being a pedo.

But what do you like about the things he says other than other people's reactions to them?

Cool homophobia, maybe you'd like it better under Sharia law?

Stop Miloposting

>it was just comedy
No reason only SSilverman could use it.

He's a fag... so... naturally he's a pedo

Shut the fuck up about this faggot.

I didn't even know who he was until, what, a year ago?

"Ok let's see, flambouyant Jew homosexual. Suddenly given a mouthpiece all over TV and media. Obvious plant of some sort. Will ignore."

He's a nobody to any thinking person who actually reads a wide variety of material and thinks for themselves; rather than just jumping from one hype train to the next like lemmings.

Again, shut the fuck up.

Ignore
Sage

He isn't afraid to point out how oppressive Islam is to women and gays and points out how BLM is actually the REAL racists. And he loves "Daddy" (Trump)!

I thought Sup Forums loved BASED FAGGOT?

>All I've seen him say is that as a kid he liked to fuck old men.
>As a kid
>17 yo
>a kid

I know this is bait but it gave me cancer

Most fags like older men though.

Jesus christ, THIS is what normies are freaking out about? That's hardly even noteworthy; it's legal in most states.

We hate paedophiles more than we love those things though

Slightly better shilling. By Trump's third term you might graduate to toddler tier.

Stop whiteknighting for kids.

No. Unlike lefties he wants to be seem as a paedo.

>homophobia
Are you retarded kiddo? You saw him defending pedos in the video...

>I-it was a comedy scatch...
No, it wasn't. It wasn't a humor show. He spoke what he believed and conservatives didn't liked it. And now they're crying: "Lefties doesn't understand Milo.".

So does he offer a novel perspective, or does he just synthesize things people on the internet are saying into speeches, which are offensive as possible without being too offensive, to people that agree with him?

Brazil posters are all CTR proxies and brown people

This. If a six year old can consent to changing its gender and hormone therapy, why shouldn't xi be able to consent to taking Milo's based loads? Only SJWs would say otherwise

Jesus, what are you? Japanese?

I just love Civic Nationalism

Idk what you mean, have you ever heard him rip apart a feminist? It's better than watching Ben Shapiro Thug Life videos, almost as good as Can't Stump The Trump!

I mean can literally anyone else do what he does?

No he's so witty and based. Plus dumb liberals can't really judge him because he's gay AND Jewish AND loves black cock. He's the perfect leader for the alt-right since he's so criticism proof

nip dong ching chong

No, I've just taught kids before so I know they're shitheads. Innocence is a meme, they're just tiny retarded adults with impulse control problems. Falling back on a "think of the children" argument is feelings-tier and disgustingly feminine.

Sounds like op is trying to insinuate that Milo is fucking that kid.

>muh Milo isn't pedo
Face it. Or you see him as what he is and condemn him as a good conservative or you're a total degenerate faggot.

Based. These guys are the new face of the Republican Party. It's pretty dank

I see. You seem to think this is an alt-right board, it's not. People here have all kinds of ideas, mostly centrist, but hardly anyone here has any extreme views. If you want to find people to help you protect the persona of your leader, try /r/TheDonald.

You can pound the table all you want but that won't make people agree with you.

I'm so glad we're finally accepting of the LGBTQP community. It warms my heart to see how open-minded we've become.

Jesus I get it. You want to fuck a kid. Now go back to posting on loli threads over at Sup Forums

Goals come before purity tests. Milo redpills lots of college kids about immigrants and Islam

Why is this being pushed on the board?

Good point. The alt rights not actually real. It's obviously made up by Hillary so that they can paint us all as evil racists and neo Nazis. And everyone knows dems are the REAL racists, Shillary just wants to paint us with the alt right brush to hide that. Plus only losers and FBI agents form IRL groups and bonds -- WE change the world with MEMES.

but if the alt right WAS real and not invented in November 2016, Milo would be the leader

Because he lied. There was no Father Michael and he wasn't raised Catholic. He's just trying to be provocative.

Cheese and rice you guys really suck at your job. Like you are actually worse for your employer than those of us "compiling" all day while we shitpost.

What? I just got done telling you how awful they are. Can the normie brain only comprehend viewpoints they're already familiar with?

Now your just making stuff up

He is. Milo loves young black 'pool boys'

Way to spin that statement, faggot

How long have you been on this board? Just curious.

#basedtwinks

>schizo
Okay...

Since Sup Forums and r9k were only on 4/ch0n, whenever that was

He is obv ironically rehashing normie conservative talking points on twitter

Of course a brazilian wouldnt know what that means

>Is he really Catholic? He never was before. I think it was one of his shape-shifting things to go with writing for the Catholic Herald, from which I hear he’s been dropped.

maxdunbar.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/milo-yiannopoulous-and-the-kernel/

He says he had a relationship with an older man when he was 14. And he won't give the pedos name, allowing him to predate on other children.

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

Hate to break it to you, only-guy-who-noticed, but these are all basicallly Sup Forums talking points now. Thanks, The_Donald

> Gay nigger loving pedophile kike
No thanks

Hey /r/the_donald.....

Who is that guy anyway? Like the actual photo

Homosexuality and Pedophilia are the new face of the Conservative Movement. We're the new counter culture, feels Punk Rock as fuck.

Kek, that's just some guy's blog. The quote you posted isn't even from the blog, it's from the comments section.

That you had a one-off quote from a comments section at the ready only confirms that CTR/ShariaBlue is hard at work.

Fuck off faggot. You boy hungry degenerate cunts are all going to burn in hell. I don't give a fuck what he says or you say. All of you semen gargling AIDS magnets are a fucking abomination, and I hope Mike Pence runs you over in his monster truck.
I'm not too keen on niggers either, but I hate you freaks way more.

idk but I'm sure he's a BASED civic nationalist.

You're a fat pedo. A degenerate. Face it.

Probably has dank pepes too

This guy gets it. I want nu/pol/ to leave

Hi milo.
>claims he was 13 and molested by a priest
then says this shit
>"This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents."

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792

Oh look, it's another episode of: Some Leftist Faggot From /r/politics Comes to Sup Forums And Pretends To Be A Faggot From /r/The_Donald

K monkey

noice

Milo is now the older man.

"Consent laws are homophobic, that's the new conservative position darling!"

>your face when the gaynigger shit is just a cover, and Milo is actually a nonce, and the whole reason he's playing le edgy politic game is to have a legion of 12yo fanboys to dick in the butt

I have no face and I must reaction image

Jesus, the comments on his page are literally advocating for that too. Congrats Milo, you have taken a step towards normalizing pedophillia .

Hes from murdoch murdoch, youtube it.

How can white gay men even compete?

>homosexuals are trustworthy
>Milo is a son a bitch

Kek

I know that, did my OP go over your head. I mean the photo of the guy they used for the r/the_donald character

Fuck I'm retarded. I have no idea where the original picture is from

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

→ (You)
→ (You)
well done you magnificent autists

>m-m-monkey. Oh, look! I solved the issue by calling monkey. I am awesome.
Fuck off!