youtube.com/watch?v=5almZZU7ahk
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
youtube.com/watch?v=OvG-606KqwU
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam

Fucking children

>implying isreal isn't the land of shekel arabs.

kike comedy has come a long way.

It's incompatible with a civilized society

That whole stoning thing

Too soft on kikes and christcucks

Shoo Shoo

Great troll image

Point one thing not wrong with Islam
>protip
>you can't

Based Muslims. Ahmeds on/pol/ please teach me how to play Headball

Arabs.

FPBP

>t. Isaiah Goldsilverbronzetein

How dare you try to jurisdict the bedroom!

POL BTFO

They hate the best animal

Your protip sucks.

>Islam permits child marriage
>Islam promotes barbarianism
>Islam promotes learning only that fucking makeup book
>Islam thinks Muhammed is holy when he was a goat fucking war general

So then if I'm having a sexual emergency can I tap that smug loli in the middle?

I am roman catholic and what is this

Lets faggots rape boys to get rid of the urge of fornicating with women. It's degeneracy: the religion.
I think even kikes are a little better than them.

only if you are muslim and/or a "refugee"

Don't forget he married a 6 year old child.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Comic about Islam being created by the Vatican imgur.com/a/u6xq1

>Implying you wouldn't

It isn't the major religion in the world

One thing?
Don't make me choose.
Everything is wrong with Islam. It's an evil cult that brings death and destruction to civilization and is intend on bringing back the middle ages.

OP's picture is probably a bride at the age of 4. She'll be six when she'll be raped by her "husband" -- which is perfectly legal in Islam.

because they want to kill people over something some spastic said 14 centuries ago

>Point out ONE thing wrong with Islam
(1)
Here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.
* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand.

Nothing

Al hamdullilah

(2)
* Weird obsessions about everyone, especially the behavior of other people and your children.
* Obsessions with death rather than life. Obsessions with the so-called "afterlife".
* Always deflecting criticism by saying that's not Islam, that's the people -- they are two sides of the same fucking coin. Islam makes the people by giving them bad advice. People are already insane, Islam makes them more insane.
* Always obsessing about other people's social problems while totally failing to address any of your own.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards girls and boys mingling.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards having children and raising them properly.
* "Islamic science". There is one fucking science, Islam has nothing to do with it.
* For the vast majority of Muslims, reading the words of the Quran and not knowing what the fuck you are reading.
* Memorizing the sounds of the Quran and thinking it's a big accomplishment.
* Can't eat most things, have to eat magical halal meat. More reasons to feel socially isolated.
* Work to destroy independence and agency in children, obsessed with controlling their behavior so they will be good Muslims.
* Hypocrisy everywhere.
* Obsession with politics of distant lands, little or no interest in local politics.
* Giving money to distant causes and people, not worrying about your own community.
* Building more and more mosques for no good reason. All that's going to do is get more zombies to pray to a god that doesn't exist and will do nothing for you.
* Building schools with Islamic curriculum for children to make them even more socially isolated from society.

(3)
* In-fighting in every venue of leadership, no group cohesion while at the same time insisting on the solidarity of the Ummah, there is no solidarity whatsoever and there is no Ummah.
* False idealizations and propaganda about of home country.
* Past oriented thinking and obsessions with the past, always wanting to return to the past, no concern for the present or the future.
* Always looking enviously upon other more successful races, while at the same time doing nothing productive to further your own success, the success of your children, or the success of your people. NAK thinks that being more Islamic is going to fix this, it is not.
* Sabotaging other Muslims because you are envious of them or you want more power.
* No interest in entrepreneurship (other than perhaps Ismailis), obsession only with professional careers.
* Nepotism and corruption in all Muslim countries.
* Always wanting to lead, but having little ability to do so.
* Obsession with the cause and not the people. Not how can we make the lives of the Palestinians or the Kashmiris better, but how can we get rid of Israel or India.
* Obsession with sexual purity, while it makes little difference in the real world. Prostitutes have children just like pious Muslims do. Having a few partners before you get married again makes little difference in life.
* Obsession with ritual purity which again makes little difference. How many times you pray makes absolutely no difference.
* Lack of any sort of activism to fix social problems in your own communities.
* No hopes of any of this every getting better.
* It being a false religion
* Evil Character and evil deeds of Muhammad.

Seven main reasons why I left Islam - Proof Islam is false
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

SO MUCH THIS

Majority of the "facts" you quote is not even related to Islam as a religion. Your facts are mostly political. And the earth is round, the Quran say it, and even the so-calles "scientific errors" in the Quran have been answered and refuted.

I had a pig
He's name Muhammed
I hit his head hard
and now he's dead
and I'm so sad
yea I'm so sad

RIP PEDO YOUNG MALE GOAT LOVING MOHAMMED

>And the earth is round, the Quran say it
Then how come the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia couldn't get that simple fact right?
Shaykh Abdul-Aziz Ibn Baaz, the former Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, believed the earth is flat and even issued a fatwa requiring Muslims to believe that the earth is flat.

Qur'anic verses 15:19, 20:53, 43:10, 50:7, 51:48, 71:19, 78:6, 79:30, 88:20 and 91:6 all clearly state this and not a single verse in the Qur'an hint to a spherical earth.

>Muhammad's flat Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=_FaNg_nxqns

>comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=5almZZU7ahk

>Islam & the whale that carries the Earth on its back
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM

>muh "scientific miracles" in the Quran
youtube.com/watch?v=OvG-606KqwU

...have been answered and refuted

>Alternative facts

t. moroccan/algerian and bosnian

This. Literally this

>tfw muzzies can't even defend their 100% true, not false at all religion.

They are at war with the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas

Alright alright Islam is shit now can you stop being an edge-lord and get off Richard Dawkins's dick?

Dawkins is a liberal cuck. Now Hitchens, Hitchens was the real boss.

I'll complain to Mr Shekels about your inappropriate behavior towards my based neighbor

Islam is the religion of peace. Muslims are the least violent people in existence. Honestly as a white woman I have been gangbanged several times by muslims.

Convert now for full benefits!

No no, don't let the joos know. Let us goys have some good time.

>doesn't smoke cigarettes

And you shall fight the infidels where find them, and smite them at their necks, and cut off their hands and feet on opposing sides

>Apostate

>when you pretend Islam isnt at least 50% politics, even in their book

Cmon, Avdol, you need to be smarter than that to defeat Dio.

>Carl Sagan quote
>Hitchens picture