/odg/ Oroville Dam General - DOWR EDITION

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again and rek it even more

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked as livestream!

> Update from AccuWeather
facebook_com/AccuWeather/videos/10154965453052889/
> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Simulations of flooding
websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/
> 48-Hour Rolling Data Plot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Y8Dm7s0Ddk
youtube.com/watch?v=2o5IJdqRg1Q
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/
youtube.com/watch?v=2o5IJdqRg1Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MRcJX-A3e9s
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's everyone having for breakfast?

I have 4 eggs boiling

THE CHILDREN OF KEK SHALL SWIM IN GOLD

nothing will happen

hey guys it rained pretty good last night?

anyone /comfy/ today?

OH FUCK HERE WE COME

>ap#
ap#
>ap#
ap#
>ap#
ap#
>ap#
ap#

H4x0rfags help

"And the boards have foretold of rubble and cold, that when lefties wage war come unfurled, #13522222 bane of memes, ancient Kek unbound, with a hunger to swallow California"

Be sure to watch out for the dam posting in here

DAM SON

Do I change the password?

Nice.

>They leave the enterprise router on a dam with the default pass

>uruguay
pretty sure you can't be prosecuted so do whatever

but if you change the pw they'll probably notice faster

Thank you for updating the OP and Baking new bread fellow Ameribro

Lets go Sup Forumsspectors

This thread has become felonious so I'm out

have fun in prison guys

#113522222 decides the outcome of the dam!

Glorious American breakfast here

gg, how fucking lame can they get!

>-- -- --
morse for M M M

here's that live stream from the wrong side of the dam
youtu.be/4Y8Dm7s0Ddk
>I think

how so? it's just a roleplay, of course he's not actually connected to the dam

topkek I'm gonna do it
What do I put?

here is the best stream

youtube.com/watch?v=2o5IJdqRg1Q

>felonious
This faggot speaks right.

I dont have plans for being in post-soviet prison, so, get rid of this, guys.

Death to all news

This whole mess just keeps giving.

Inflow hits 100kcfs at 2pm pst.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/

i want off the ride

The sensors are thinking then

erase startup-config
copy start run
reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=2o5IJdqRg1Q&feature=youtu.be

SOME MEDIA WHORE IS ON

DO IT!!

Write "enable" after that write "conf t" to enter golbal configuration mode

Thread Theme
T H R E A D T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=MRcJX-A3e9s

Lead Acid battery

Invented by the French physician Gaston Planté in 1859, lead acid was the first rechargeable battery for commercial use. Today, the flooded lead acid battery is used in automobiles, forklifts and large uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems.
During the mid 1970s, researchers developed a maintenance-free lead acid battery that could operate in any position. The liquid electrolyte was transformed into moistened separators and the enclosure was sealed. Safety valves were added to allow venting of gas during charge and discharge.
Driven by different applications, two battery designations emerged. They are the small sealed lead acid (SLA), also known under the brand name of Gelcell, and the large valve regulated lead acid (VRLA). Technically, both batteries are the same. (Engineers may argue that the word ‘sealed lead acid’ is a misnomer because no lead acid battery can be totally sealed.) Because of our emphasis on portable batteries, we focus on the SLA.
Unlike the flooded lead acid battery, both the SLA and VRLA are designed with a low over-voltage potential to prohibit the battery from reaching its gas-generating potential during charge. Excess charging would cause gassing and water depletion. Consequently, these batteries can never be charged to their full potential.

This gold theory has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on Sup Forums

May the World Tree be replenished

The lead acid is not subject to memory. Leaving the battery on float charge for a prolonged time does not cause damage. The battery’s charge retention is best among rechargeable batteries. Whereas the NiCd self-discharges approximately 40 percent of its stored energy in three months, the SLA self-discharges the same amount in one year. The SLA is relatively inexpensive to purchase but the operational costs can be more expensive than the NiCd if full cycles are required on a repetitive basis.
The SLA does not lend itself to fast charging — typical charge times are 8 to 16 hours. The SLA must always be stored in a charged state. Leaving the battery in a discharged condition causes sulfation, a condition that makes the battery difficult, if not impossible, to recharge.
Unlike the NiCd, the SLA does not like deep cycling. A full discharge causes extra strain and each cycle robs the battery of a small amount of capacity. This wear-down characteristic also applies to other battery chemistries in varying degrees. To prevent the battery from being stressed through repetitive deep discharge, a larger SLA battery is recommended.
Depending on the depth of discharge and operating temperature, the SLA provides 200 to 300 discharge/ charge cycles. The primary reason for its relatively short cycle life is grid corrosion of the positive electrode, depletion of the active material and expansion of the positive plates. These changes are most prevalent at higher operating temperatures. Cycling does not prevent or reverse the trend.

>replay

Noice.
What now?

Any updates since last night?

>with replay

its live but has replay footage in a corner retard

The optimum operating temperature for the SLA and VRLA battery is 25°C (77°F). As a rule of thumb, every 8°C (15°F) rise in temperature will cut the battery life in half. VRLA that would last for 10 years at 25°C will only be good for 5 years if operated at 33°C (95°F). The same battery would endure a little more than one year at a temperature of 42°C (107°F).
Among modern rechargeable batteries, the lead acid battery family has the lowest energy density, making it unsuitable for handheld devices that demand compact size. In addition, performance at low temperatures is poor.
The SLA is rated at a 5-hour discharge or 0.2C. Some batteries are even rated at a slow 20-hour discharge. Longer discharge times produce higher capacity readings. The SLA performs well on high pulse currents. During these pulses, discharge rates well in excess of 1C can be drawn.
In terms of disposal, the SLA is less harmful than the NiCd battery but the high lead content makes the SLA environmentally unfriendly.

OROVILLE
Oro is mexican for gold. The theory checks out.

Not really, pond level should start going up in a couple hours.

Advantages and Limitations of Lead Acid Batteries

Advantages
Inexpensive and simple to manufacture — in terms of cost per watt hours, the SLA is the least expensive.
Mature, reliable and well-understood technology — when used correctly, the SLA is durable and provides dependable service.
Low self-discharge —the self-discharge rate is among the lowest in rechargeable batterysystems.
Low maintenance requirements — no memory; no electrolyte to fill.
Capable of high discharge rates.
Limitations
Cannot be stored in a discharged condition.
Low energy density — poor weight-to-energy density limits use to stationary and wheeled applications.
Allows only a limited number of full discharge cycles — well suited for standby applications that require only occasional deep discharges.
Environmentally unfriendly — the electrolyte and the lead content can cause environmental damage.
Transportation restrictions on flooded lead acid — there are environmental concerns regarding spillage in case of an accident.
Thermal runaway can occur with improper charging.

the live feed is in the corner, fartface

This is why Monica Petersen was murdered.

>Oro is mexican
I'm going to fucking rape you

The hell are you telneting into?

what the hell still uses telnet..

I'd watch the AccuWeather video

the dam.

mfw, Hackeranon uses Microsoft edge.

t. oroville wikipedia page

The dam apparently

Nobody gives a fuck about some water flooding into a few fields in America. For fuck sake this shit has plagued this board past few days get over it, places flood all the damn time

Proof.

Also give me credentials.

This?

Or try to open up web traffic to the dams controls?

A lot of shit uses telnet

>Have newconfig.txt
>log into it
>Paste newconfig text
>press intro
>smoke a fag
>come back
>It's done, the network topology completely changed in 5 minutes.

T. Networkfag

See

Pretty sure it's a LARP

not with 250m waves they dont.

Jesus is this at the dam

You guys are retarded, this dam won't fail anytime soon.

CHECKED

Today is the big water hit. If nothing happens by midnight, nothing is happening.

>Plumas faggit

I think he meant anons who get hacked use Edge.

We aren't expecting the DAM to fail, the spillway and emergency spillway are what are at suspect of failing.
>why do we think that
Watch any of the videos

I guess your right, it's just suprising that it would be public access.

I mean i couldn't just go telnet into the switches from my work from home.

The time of 113522222 is upon us, arise prophet and empart upon us your wisdom of the future!!

No credentials there hombre.

AH

THANKS FOR THE DIVINELY ORDAINED SHEKLES KEK!

SHADILAY

cisco/cisco?

praise kek let his name be heard through out the westcoast

live link senpai?

Some people don't take security seriously.
>lol "hackers" You think that this world is a movie, kid?

checked

Get fucked, 63k in by end of day

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
it will fail

if that was it, than user changed it.

Dude, Cisco admin here.

Please do a show run and paste the contents.

write erase then reload will wipe the router.

Oh dear me.

>Dat Get

PRAISED

>113522222

Could have sworn I did two arrows, my bad

For fuck suck!!

Nah you used meme arrow

For user that was questioning why these threads are coming up with the area in question being republican etc and why people would actually want to see something like this.

The answer is fairly clear. The vote majority for Clinton came from California exclusively. Challenges to the administration are coming out of California. California sanctuary policies and practices are doing real damage to the political landscape.

A disaster of this scale would cripple the California government and make them dependent on federal relief. The whole process of fixing the mess would turn into a opportunity to show the whole country that Californian policy ends in disaster.

As far as the republican hold outs in Jefferson are concerned it would be an opportunity to try to force the issue of separation from a state that let's it's dam's erode and fail while ignoring the inland and only heeding the voices of the coastal cities.

RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR JUST DIED IN NYC?!

Your digits have earned you a spare battery.
Please visit MCOM for collecting your new companion.

So much for Calexit.

wat

if really did manage to log onto it, he clearly changed the username and password because the default message doesn't appear.