Is Deus Ex the most redpilled game ever?

Is Deus Ex the most redpilled game ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
genericname112.wixsite.com/gmdx/features
youtube.com/watch?v=8UJlRRahNzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There SHOULD only be one language for the planet.

Would seem like it. I heard gta is the most redpilled.

how is gta redpilled? its just memetic

Niggers please just go the fuck to reddit fuck.

you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Gta San Andreas - The Truth charcter missions

You're retarded

>tfw the elite hijacked the new deus ex to try to bluepill redpills

you should listen to the radio in gta V, cant remember which stations but the potential governers all have ads, one of them is freakishly like trump, not in how he talks but the things he says....considering the age of the game its almost prophetic

Anyone ITT who's beaten/played through all of vanilla Deus Ex should check out GMDX. It's a mod that keeps the game more or less similar to the vanilla experience but adds a couple new functionalities/features and hi-rez textures

also its free so I'm not a shill by any means

what kind of features?

no angry goy is the most redpilled game

I agree, and that language should be Icelandic.

>rebalance of skills
>rebalance of augs
>rebalance of weapons
>quick draw of secondary weapon like grenades or melee
>better AI
>bug fixes
Basically they changed the game so everything is usable. Swimming is now athletics, the PS20 can kill people, stuff like that. It's pretty much in line with the vanilla game, but is way more playable.

It's not like Revision which shits all over the devs original vision.

Define a red pilled game? Mostly it's done by comity.. But

Red Dead redemption would be one.

Xcom ufo defense as it shows how the world works against whats best for it, only for the nations to puss out

Bioshock might be cause human nature fucks shit up and philosophers usually choke on the dicks of those that work the system. Cunning > Intelligence.

Deus Ex was jammed full of conspiracy. I enjoyed it but played it too late to fully enjoy it. It's still pretty good.

Its better if I give you the link because there's many things I'm sure I'd leave out/havent noticed yet

genericname112.wixsite.com/gmdx/features

Why would a cafe hostess in Hong Kong have anything insightful to say about Europe? Why would she even care?

That's the Paris cafe. That couple behind her is the one arguing about how their son joined MJ-12.

>a cafe hostess in Hong Kong
That screenshot is from the level in France where you have to meet/rescue Nicolette DuClare.

That's the cafe where you meet Jaime Reyes if you ask him to stay behind at UNATCO to spy for you (he gives you either Gunther or Anna's "killphrase", IIRC).

basically yeah

it's so redpilled that it's spooky, might have actually been deep psyops type of predictive programming

no video game is redpilled and video games will never be redpilled.

occupy yourself with useful hobbies like listening to classical music, reading philosophy, and playing chess

its paris

Angry Goy drops a lot of Redpills one for every billboard Ad.
but Deus Ex drops way more fucking pills, because nearly every conspiracy theory ever was true in the games story line.

Well.....fuck me.

>Well.....fuck me.
no das gey

You don't really get the terrorist aspect playing it now, back then the news wasn't constantly talking about terrorism like it does now in a post 9/11 world.

Post one thing that never fails to make you laugh from Deus Ex

>Meesta J.C. Denton, in da fresh

gmdx is great, but it breaks the gameplay with those perks if you do it right

>I SPEEL MY DREENK!
>HAND MADE CHINA, VERY AUTHENTIC
>I CAN TELL THEM YOU'RE A SPY AND THEY WILL KILL YOU

Hong Kong is a fucking goldmine. It's all so laughably bad it's endearing.

what was up with that son of. I find him in a room with a dead woman who's probably a whore, but there's no explanation for how this came to happen

but video games have real philosophy. deus ex quotes real philosophers all the time

The game is pretty much a parody on how materialistic and degraded western society has become. You play as criminals who represent the main sectors of people who have become stressed with life and have resorted to becoming mega criminals. Embracing their degeneracy so to speak.

That and the radio stations have some hilarious jabs at modern marketing.

is what it is

lol. This is funny because in one of the newer titles (the only one I played) the character is already playing "blade runner" in Detroit City.

Its the tax code that make sure all the social engineering is for making big companies. It's simple numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=8UJlRRahNzw

>spend your time doing even more useless bullshit
Okay lad

THAT'S TERROR

Go into the mayors daughters like the US marshalls

Most of you already know this, but the twin towers are not in the skyline in dx (made before 9.11)

Yes, but only the PC/PS2 version, since kikes took over the narrative of the next games in the series.
Jensen is a fucking cuck.
JC is a fucking god.

Yes.

Dumbass.

"flatlander woman"