Women engaging in bestiality at alarming rates

The meme of men engaging in this practice more is false since the statistics don't factor that women always lie on on any kind of survey.
This degeneracy is so widespread its safe to assume a woman that grew up with a big male dog in her teens has engaged in some nasty shit.

health24.com/sex/sexual-diversity/bestiality-is-much-much-more-common-than-you-think-20150218

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/05/women-lie-untruths-human
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/animal-urges-women-and-bestiality
health24.com/sex/sexual-diversity/bestiality-is-much-much-more-common-than-you-think-20150218
forum.deathaddict.com/ams/mr-hands.23/
youtu.be/-La2tfyyyeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

Hmmm

"hahaha ahmed go fuck your goat"
>meanwhile
"Honey have you seen Rex-OH MY GOD!"

Enjoy the decline of Western civilization.

It was nice while it lasted.

KNOTTED

Bestiliaty and Pedophilia will be the new social justice motivators, mark these words

Sure is great living in Babylon

K9'd

Never got the white people fuck dogs meme, did I miss something?

>heteros

>tfw cucked by Sparky Thunderknot at prom

>look for middle east statistics about bestiality

>O-oh yeah it's a salty jewish conspiracy guys...
Those goddamn kike amirite? hehehe...

Sexual revolution
What the fuck makes you think that the same women who walk around in yoga pants all day and date 2 boys a month won't fall for bestiality?

Yeah, the insane amount of women that are a bit too close with their massive dogs

lol who doesnt deepthroat their dog's cock in current year?

MODS

Anytime that you see a women walking a large or medium male dog, please know that she is fucking it. This is not an optional thing, she is completely fucking the dog. All women are degenerates in their dark hearts. The only thing that has kept them in line in the past was men being able to control them. Now that they're equals in the eyes of the law, they will fuck anything. Niggers, dogs, bananas, you name it and they'll shove it into their holes. I can't wait for Islam to cleanse this country.

Fuck off degenerates MODS

It will be. Soon we'll have beast walks that will include furry's and public displays of lewd acts on animals.

BaAaAaAaAbylon.

MODS GET THESE DEGENERATES OFF MY BOARD

KILL YOURSELF DEGENERATE

>Thunderknot

This
Bitches be literally bitches.

FUCK OFF DEGENERATES REEEEEE

DELETE THIS MODS OR I WILL POST CRIME SENCE PHOTOS

>when it hits you that interracial sex for women is a form of beastiality

>Thunderknot

kek

>It will be. Soon we'll have beast walks that will include furry's and public displays of lewd acts on animals

I want to believe

I've been having sex with animals my entire life; it's fucking normal and natural

It's embarrassing how butthurt people get over it

And Animal fucking is Muslim levels of degenerate, Fuck off scum you're not white.

I'm just predicting the future m8 with the most relevant image i have.

Just because you have autism doesn't mean the rest of us do.

>I'LL POST GORE ON Sup Forums, THAT WILL SHOW THEM

edgy, at least post something hard to find like legit rape or necrophilia

We need to deport and quarantine all these people to canada where this shit is normal

We dont allow degenerates on this board.

Fuck off Degenerate back to jail you go

MODS

Its normal for a woman to want to fuck anything with a dick. That is why they need to be told not to.

KNOT MY PRESIDENT

THIS IS DRUMPFS AMERICA

Degenerates don't belong on Sup Forums MODS

It's natural after Homosexuality, Transvestite and soon slowly Pedophilia acceptance for Bestiality to come next

Completely 100% legal in the state of Ohio, fucking deal with it

This is the part where I tell you I'm a furry

Best sex I've ever had was with a gelding - while wearing the head of a fursuit

Just browse Craigslist casuals. You'll be surprised.

OK /mlp/

>its a Sup Forumstard finds Sup Forums episode

I've only had one girlfriend that was into it.

I wish it was more common, I really do.

It's getting banned in 60 days buddy they recently outlawed it.

MODS

Your image only makes me harder.

Apparently your skull is made of the most dense material known to man.
There's a reason women could only ride side saddle for the longest time.

Just saw a thin white girl in those Nordic print leggings with a fat ass walking the biggest grey Great Dane I've ever seen in person

I almost got hard thinking about her getting bent over by that beast

MODS GET RID OF THESE BEASTFAGS NOW DEGENERACY IS UNACCEPTABLE

I have a lot of work to do in the next 60 days

I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck what the law says either way; I'm not exactly going to call the cops to come watch me fuck my horses and dogs

>e the statistics don't factor that women always lie on on any kind of survey.
Source proving women lie more than men ont his kind of survey, please?

Even though it is degenerate
Dogs are preferable to niggers

>people are proud of themselves for this

Both are equally disgusting, Animal fucking is something Muslims do.

>he just found out about blacked.com

U got stats?

exactly it's there culture to fuck goats and. so we must accept it.

>2017
>not making your subby wife suck off the dog while you rail her

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/05/women-lie-untruths-human

There were some proper studies done but I can't be bothered finding them, use google

>Canadian Diaspora

Cucks aren't allowed on Sup Forums you're a degenerate and degenerates must be purged

MODS

It's just kinky sex

Not sure what the big deal is

>has photos of dead bodies on his computer
>calls others degenerate

Islam actually has full fucking verses about keeping dogs out of the house, I now see why lmao

KNOTTED

>Kinky sex

Kinky only implies with humans not animals Mahmoud

>ne of the most famous cases is the so-called Enumclaw horse sex case in which a 45 year-old man died after receiving anal sex from a stallion. The horse’s large penis perforated the man’s colon and he died several hours later, as reported in the Seattle Times. This happened in 2005, and the victim was an aerospace engineer for Boeing.

Thinks boads are separate users. Sup Forums came from Sup Forums and /mlp/ came to Sup Forums

that shit is nasty. tried to open your article but won't load for me...maybe a good thing.

They know how to train momen thats for sure.

Fucks sake, stop making these threads trying to demoralize us. Most of white women are just fine. 50 % of them voted for Trump. We need to take care of the good white women we have left, and start beating the shit out of libtards, cucks and sandpeople. Only then we'll get rid of pedophilia, bestiality, marxism, feminism and other maladies of our society.

The only reason women would be turning to bestiality would be becuse men are of such low quality that animals are literally better and trustworthy partners now.

Dude, why are you so angry about this? Just accept the facts. More and more white girls are getting KNOTTED every night by a Big Canine Cock.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/animal-urges-women-and-bestiality

Once you go Black Lab

Just breed with a bitch that isn't a literal bitch to her dog, it can't be that hard can it?

>Kinky only implies with humans not animals

No, it doesn't

>Fucks dogs
>Implying he isn't degenerate

Off yourself

BEASTFAGS are degenerates who should be shot down one by one

MODS

This.
The anarchists and feminists have absolutely no viable men to choose from, so they'll fuck animals instead. Dogs, horses, niggers, whatever.

Isnt that how goatse died? Was goatse an aerospace engineer?

>health24.com/sex/sexual-diversity/bestiality-is-much-much-more-common-than-you-think-20150218

KYS

WHITE

>mfw sister says she wants a Great Dane

Truth is women would rather fuck a dog than be with a guy that isn't at least an 8/10 in looks

Remember that cam whore that shilled here forma while with that video of her and her dog.

I don't blame women desu. Who wants a beta white bitch boy when you can have the superior Big Canine Cock?

BARKED

Hmm, let's see...what are some other things that can make you even more pissed off...

I smoke pot, love LSD and shrooms
I listen to metal
I'm pagan

Animalsex while you're stoned and tripping BALLS is quite the experience, I've never felt more "one with nature"

MODS PURGE THESE DEGENERATES

>Completely 100% legal in the state of Ohio, fucking deal with it
Surely you mean Winsconsin?

>IT DOESNT AFFECT YOU! GET OVER IT!

It was like a video about how it OK and it's normal. I know you guys know it was filling the board for months.

Doesn't surprise me Tbh

>t. beta white bitchboy
Just admit it. You've always wanted the Big Canine Cock as well haven't you

You deserved to be killed.

>Pagan

Paganism is the reason roman civilization fell.

Lol, you redditors never heard of mr hands

she never fucked the dog on the video faggot you obviously new.

forum.deathaddict.com/ams/mr-hands.23/

Reality check: I will continue fucking animals for as long as I live and there will never be any consequences for it

I don't watch beasitlity videos because I'm not a disgusting degenerate nigger

What am I looking at here? It'd be more gory if I actually saw something else than a bleeding potato.

here it is for the newfag trying to prove himself.

youtu.be/-La2tfyyyeY

Let them is what I say, I think it's crazy but it's their choice.
As long as the fake degenerate media doesn't rub it in my face 24/7 we're cool

>Leafy Bitch

No

Women want to stuff themselves with babies it doesn't matter how. This perverted fantasy is too compelling for them. This is why many women stuff themselves with food as well. It's easier to get fat and pretend to look pregnant than to grow up and have children.