So a Kebab place just opened 2 blocks from where i live

Is it wrong to buy their food? It's really good but i don't want to encourage more muzzies coming here.

see if he is refusing the way of life and culture of your country. if he is accepting it, and not trying to live a regular 3. country muslim lifestyle, its fine. if he is refusing, vandalism is the best option. how will you find out these things, that i do not know tho

I refuse to eat it.

Well i entered with my doggo and the guy didn't get triggered so i guess it's fine.

the muzzies that run kebab shops are usually the cool ones. a lamb donaire is fucking great so I pay no mind to it

>eating frozen meat shipped over 20 countries filled with salmonela and meat from god knows what sliced of by a dirty sand nigger that probably rapes children in basement

Kebab is fucking awesome. And usually the guys who work there are pretty cool and make jokes, etc. It's the shitskins that hangout outside the kabab shop that you have to worry about.

These are the one's you want in your country.

That's not how food store works Pavel.

honestly did not eat kebab in the last 3-4 years for political reasons

objectivly it's shit food anyway

get a pet piglet
walk it in there

>enjoy your terrorist sandwich.jpg

Maybe you will feel differently about it when they take over entire cities, when the streets are too dangerous to be in at night, when they tell you not to hold hands with your girlfriend and that you should stop eating during Ramadan.

I can not stand them, my stomach turns around when I see one. I want them to go back to whatever desert they come from.

It's wrong to buy their food/products if they're Muslims.

yeah its good stuff

nobody really has a problem with a few muslims coming over, keeping quiet and going about their business politely

just dont start trying to be political, respect the host country, and dont go above a couple of %

Like those damn Chinese

Kek
>Tfw you live in a 96% white town

>most likely legal immigrant opening business and providing legitimate services instead of being on the gibsmedat wellfare train and straight up thugging
they're the cool ones, often trying extra hard to be nice and make a good impression to fit in

10% sure hygiene standards aren't fulfilled

muzzies don't hate pigs
they just don't eat them

Where is it?? Near Recoleta??

Makes sense.

If they're sandniggers it's bad, yeah. I boycott their businesses.

Post that BWC mang.

>10%
i got food poisoning multiple times after eating at turks

>donaire

the ones who want to get a job or start a business arent the issue

Palermo, Paraguay 3435, you can eat like a fat fuck for 95 mangos.

But it's not the kind of place where you sit and eat, more like buy and go eat in your house or at a park.

There's been a kebab shop in one part of my city for the past 40 years. The Muslim problem in the area really started around 15 years ago. Attacks started maybe 3 years ago. A lone kebab salesmen is great, but decent Muslims seem to lead to indecent ones coming here. Ideally a community would find the right place to draw the line. Do you think your community can do that? If not it might be best to not attend the kebab shop and hope he goes away.

>objectivly it's shit food anyway
Yeah, but too bad German snacks (read: sausages) are not much of an alternative to me.

They might be Christians.

Besides, hard working, law abiding Muzzies aren't much of a problem. And they are likely to have kids that actually assimilate.

first muzzies flood in
they open kebab spots
then street beggars come in
you see news about rape, muzzy murders etc then it becomes racist to tell about those things anymore
after that blacks arrive
then you start to have nationalists getting mad
they get flagged as racists and leftists throws all their hizzy fits at them
after that the media starts brainwash them to be anti-native, show progapanda about blacks and muslims being center of attention etc.

ultimately, there´s no end to how cucked you must be. You´re infected with leftism and if you the goys knew how they teach about you, you would´ve killed them all by now out of rage.
TL;DR You´re Sweden now

I do like kabab and doner or whatever it's called...but holy fuck it just seems so unhygienic to just have a thing of meat spinning around for weeks at a time.

It's an expensive neighborhood, the kind of neighborhood where it's full of german girls at night drinking in bars.

Guess i'm safe.

Well where i live, there are kebab places every corner, some are arabic some are turk. They are generally bros, regarded as best student food(cost/taste)I can safely say all 'bad' business is handled by blacks rather than them. I live in relatively bad part of city, but the block i live is where a few sellers families (kids especially) live so they keep it safe....
Though in public transport they act like niggers themselves, all loud talking and shit(especially woman with hijab)

Continue to eat the food if he's assimilating and acting civilized. If not, fuck them.

>food store
What do you mean?
Is it a fresh food store as a restaurant, or heated up kebab on a stick shipped from different country thrown into a grilled bread place?
If its the second one you might as well buy hamburgers from China and reheat them yourself for the same experience.

>dirtnig burrito.

no its good to eat there meat stick you must of also spreading your asshole for them next and offer your doggo puss puss

mother fuck bitch

it's fucking delicious

I rather have muslims than mestizos honestly.

You vote with your money OP.
Everyday in every way.

You high again, mongo?

eat greek instead

>how will you find out these things, that i do not know tho
Trust me roach, we know the second we talk to you if you've assimilated or not.

Nothing wrong with a late night lamb sandwich

Haven't tried their kebab yet lol, their falafel taco thingy with cream is just too good.

They also have those weird star looking empanadas, really good.

But yeah they also have the spinning meat, but it doesn't look yummy anyway.

>when they tell you not to hold hands with your girlfriend and that you should stop eating during Ramadan.

Tell them they're rude and to fuck off. Grow a spine, cuck.