They're resorting to magic, lads

>"This will be the ritual that ends Trumps Campaign" - Says increasingly nervous wizard for the 16th full moon in a row.

archive.is/ooSGY

I suggest we plan a massive Kek puja at the same time to counter their shenanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw
i.imgur.com/4kQXwue.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>To be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon until he is removed from office. This binding spell is open source, and may be modified to fit your preferred spiritual practice or magical system—the critical elements are the simultaneity of the working (midnight, EST—DC, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump Tower NYC time) and the mass energy of participants.
See below for the upcoming dates. Some lodges/covens are doing a variation of this as a group working, while a number of solitary practitioners are planning to connect and livestream via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.

>reading through all that

normy meme magic is tldr and low energy. They are not going to get shit done without any digits.

Components:
Unflattering photo of Trump (small); see below for one you can print
Tower tarot card (from any deck)
Tiny stub of an orange candle (cheap via Amazon)
Pin or small nail (to inscribe candle)
White candle (any size), representing the element of Fire
Small bowl of water, representing elemental Water
Small bowl of salt, representing elemental Earth
Feather (any), representing the element of Air
Matches or lighter
Ashtray or dish of sand

Optional:
Piece of pyrite (fool’s gold)
Sulfur
Black thread (for traditional binding variant)
Baby carrot (as substitute for orange candle stub)
Preparation:
Write “Donald J. Trump” on the orange candle stub with a pin or nail
Arrange other items in a pleasing circle in front of you
Lean the Tower card against something so that it’s standing up (vertically)
Say a prayer for protection and invoke blessing from your preferred spirit or deity. Reading the 23rd Psalm aloud is common in Hoodoo/Conjure/Rootwork traditions. Experienced magicians may perform an appropriate banishing ritual.

>'as spell to ding donald trump'
>the op suggests kek magic to counter
>gets digits
shit man i dont even remember how not-winning feels like.

RITUAL
(v. 2.1)
(Light white candle)
Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realms
And spirits of the ancestors
(Light inscribed orange candle stub)
I call upon you
To bind
Donald J. Trump
So that he may fail utterly
That he may do no harm
To any human soul
Nor any tree
Animal
Rock
Stream
or Sea
Bind him so that he shall not break our polity
Usurp our liberty
Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair
And bind, too,
All those who enable his wickedness
And those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies
I beseech thee, spirits, bind all of them
As with chains of iron
Bind their malicious tongues
Strike down their towers of vanity

>mendelbrot-series based magic
holy shit senpai normies got no chance

That is some shit-tier sorcery right there.

*replenishes mana bar*

(Invert Tower tarot card)
I beseech thee in my name
(Say your full name)
In the name of all who walk
Crawl, swim, or fly
Of all the trees, the forests,
Streams, deserts,
Rivers and seas
In the name of Justice
And Liberty
And Love
And Equality
And Peace
Bind them in chains
Bind their tongues
Bind their works
Bind their wickedness
(Light the small photo of Trump from the flame of the orange candle stub and hold carefully above the ashtray)
(Speak the following loudly and with increasing passion as the photo burns to ashes)
So mote it be!
So mote it be!
So mote it be!
(Blow out orange candle, visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash*)
(Pinch or snuff out the white candle, ending the ritual)

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

→ (You)
→ (You)
well done you magnificent autists

hahahaha oh wow is this real life

this timeline just keeps on giving and giving

mr. trump, I know you said we'd get tired of winning... and at first, I didn't believe you. What a fool I was... at this rate, we'll run out of sides by 2018, let alone 2020!

not even that one mexican warlock could stop him, what makes them think they can contain the will of Kek?

>these pussies won't even try blood sacrifices

WEAK

All these leftie occultists combined have less power than my fucking cock does. I will strike them down with cancer, AIDS, and other diseases. Shadilay.

The liberals are taking the Dumbledore's army meme a bit too literal.

Leaf Druid here.

This is exactly what my lodge has been preparing for.

I have already sent the acolytes fetch the sacrificial maple and the syrup ointment.

We are ready, give us the target

Repeaties ln first post, this is a blessed plan, Praise Kek

Post 20 feet cock pls.

>implying several hundred people drowning when the dam bursts isn't a blood sacrifice

My woman looks like a Patrick Nagel work. Only she may behold the cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw

I'm trying to think of something funny but it's beyond satire at this point.

So, Donald, all the cards are in place...

what will you do now?

SAE LALA LEI LUM23

I've grown to the point I do not need the cards. If I were to use them to cast a spell of my own at this point it would be mighty indeed. I will perform my own ritual for trump's protection and success tonight. Normies can not out magic us for even a second.

Fuck those "Harry Potter promotes black magic" fuckers were right.

Sacrifice the MSM to Kek

We're pumping out Meme Magic™ literally 24/7/365. They think one tiny ritual is going to have any counter effect?

We must sacrifice minorities to our Lord Kek.

That's the day my milk expires.

>styx replies to my thread about occultism

:D

Silly wannabe witches, KEK will smite them and ensure prosperity and survival of the West for millenia to come.

Not only they'll be defeated, but also humiliated.

>Normies think they can into meme magic

>mfw Kek smites the liberal witches with a plague of frogs

>they wont pray to jesus because its islamaphobic

>how do we get more catholic conservative Hispanics to vote democrat?

>let's publicly endorse sorcery and heil Satan

>liberals 2017

Digits confirm retards trying this will make the recipe for crystals instead.

why do they even try? their shit is ridiculous, low energy and at best only just childs play

kek is true might

Futile

Witnessed
Plague of over 9000 keks confirmed

Grounding and Disposal
Afterward, ground yourself by having a good, hearty laugh, jumping up and down, clapping your hands, stomping your feet, and having a bite to eat. Grounding is very important—don’t neglect it. And remember—he hates people laughing at him.
Finally, bury the orange candle stub or discard it at a crossroads or in running water.
VARIANTS
Alternate Closing: After you’ve visualized Trump’s energy dissipating, gaze at the white candle flame for a few moments, close your eyes, and imagine a bright light emerging from the darkness and gradually being revealed as the flaming torch of the Statue of Liberty. The light from the torch then brightens intensely, expanding into infinity and burning away all darkness. After a few moments, open your eyes, ground yourself, and pinch or snuff out the white candle, closing the ritual. You can also leave it burning until it is fully extinguished.

>tfw

If repeating numerals, this is nothing to be concerned about.
If singles, this is something to be concerned about.

Nothing to worry about then.

Yet again, meme magic finds a way

Mfw their magic spell doesn't even involve virgin sacrifice, it's like they want it to not work

These Tarot cards are amazing I love these. Reminds me of the old Sierra adventure games. post more plz

>doing magic without any form of self sacrifice
it's funny that lefties shirk personal responsibility in their magic as much as they do in their politics

>I suggest we plan a massive Kek puja at the same time to counter their shenanigans.

Outnumber him as well with the DARK BRIDE OF KEK summoned by the RITUAL OF VIVIAN

i.imgur.com/4kQXwue.png

Traditional Binding Variant: This variant was contributed by a rootworker, and incorporates a more traditional form of binding magic. In place of burning the photo, the magician ties the photo to the orange candle with black thread. As you are wrapping the thread around the photo and candle, say “I bind you” three times. You may also tie knots in the thread. Then the whole package is buried or, as the contributor suggested, “Leave it outside a Trump hotel.”
Baby Carrot Substitution: For those who can’t acquire an orange candle stub, Frater SHUF suggests using a baby carrot (and lighting the photo from the white candle).

>Baby Carrot Substitution

My fucking sides. I say we all buy and eat shittons of baby carrots on this day, and carve the likeness of Kek and Trump into carrots

Shadilay!

Guys, serious question.
Is there any other way to channel meme magic apart from procuring converging digits on a Laotian puppetshow forum?

These people are

RETARDS
E
T
A
R
D
S

These fucking faggots trying to magic us.

Our kek is much much stronger than weak black magics. Kek is the chaos god. We are his acolytes.

That is a sacrifice to kek based on your digits. Kek is chaos magic.

Not even mexican warlocks can touch trump

So this is how magic comes back into our world. Not through a gift from the gods in humanity's time of need, but through rampant shitposting

Welp, that's been settled.

All energy to kek and the Prophet Emperor Trump

SHADILAY

DEUS PEPE, KEK WILLS IT

If digits their energy goes to Kek

Nothing but demonic ritual praying. May they all burn in Hell for being anti- God heretics.

>Using multiple objects as the sigil instead of one focal point
Fucking amateurs will get nothing done. They have no understanding of magick.

>their magic makes him stronger

Daddy?

doubley settled

we need to channel meme magic to make sure all trump supporters get race car beds and girlfriends.

that will show them.

kek.

this is some low energy plebian shit.

I can here kek brekekekekexing from the void.

>mfw the magik and the spirits and the digits belong to us

Can we do the real life shit posting things again? I want to see articles about confused police like when they found the ebolachan shrines.

Silly liberal, incantations are for kids

The time for the 80s has come again.

Lord Kek demands the death of sadistic pedophile politicians and their banker masters.

>They think their magic is more powerful than Ours
Top Fucking Kek, The Whole Reason We Won is Because Kek Saved Up Energy for over a 1000 Years.
He's Well Rested & Ready.
moloch is exhausted.
Bring It On.

Being based and a little self sacrifice such as giving your energy with a million other strangers for the sake of a noble goal.

MA X I M U S K E K V U L T

The most successful magic is powered by virgins

That's why Sup Forums is unstoppable

is there a whole set of these?

>a binding againbs5t a chaos god

HAHAHAHAH

THEY HAVE NO CLUE WTF THEY ARE DOING

>6767

S h a d i l a y
oh mighty Kek!

Such low energy magic.

How come witches are always fat and unemployed?

How will your magic end Donald Trump if it can't even help get your own life in order?

LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO KEK ROCK AND ROLL

Yes. I guess I'll dump them.

Addendum and FAQs
Notes on Binding Spells vs. Curses: Is This Dangerous/Harmful?
Binding spells, or defixiones, are some of the oldest in the historical record, and are nearly universal in the world’s magical systems. In this document, binding, which seeks to restrain someone from doing harm, is differentiated from cursing or hexing, which is meant to inflict harm on the target(s). It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma.
In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone.
The spell in this document was carefully crafted, in structure and language, to avoid psychic blowback and unintended consequences, but adding a prayer and invoking the blessing of your preferred deity(s) should not be neglected.
Another added benefit: this working has an embedded self-exorcism. Just peforming it will result in a lightening of the spirit, an easing of tension, and a banishing of the gnawing Trumpian egregore. And who doesn’t need that?
Finally: The threat from Trump and his cabal is enormous, not just to individuals, but to the collective body and spirit. Be bold! Say the words with ferocious intensity and feel them!

I doubt magic will ruin Trump.
He has survived much more real threats

On the Ritual Phrase “So Mote it Be”
A number of respondents have suggested “so mote it be” is too Wiccan-ish for their tastes. It should be noted that the phrase originated in Freemasonry long before it was adopted by witches and neopagans. If it grates, any similar phrasing would work—amen, let it be so, so say we all, etc.
What Kind of Magic is This Anyway?
The kind of magic that works, based on the template that underlies every functional magic system, from ancient Egyptian to contemporary chaos practices. Some Christian folk traditions, in fact, both Catholic and Protestant, employ similar methods. Adherents of any formal system should be able to tweak the above ritual to suit their practice.

thanks m8
praise kek

Can we bait them into believing it only works if they do it naked and have livestreams of fat old liberals cursing drumfp?

I had a dream about meme magik last night. The UK had anew leader who was basically some kind of young conservative Sup Forumstard who'd improbably ended up in charge of the country. Nobody could understand why I kept trying to explain that it was meme magik, the same that voted leave, and Trump, and won it for Leicester and the Cubs and the Pats but nobody would listen.

Kek shows you he protects trump!shadilay

>mfw the ultimate redpill is not sacrificing virgins, but instead keeping them alive and virgin to constantly fuel the meme magic

>normie sorcerers are trying to take on a fucking WAAAGH!

Wrath of Kek wil hammer them down.

Check em!

Praise kek!